Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [Edit: False] Video of US teens taunting Native American draws fire

The MSM evening newscasts are saying this was between white Catholics and Indians. The fact that it was all caused by "black hebrews" is Top Secret.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    What my point was in regards to the school was I would remove my kid from the institution altogether. They were quick to rush to judgement. I would not have my child go there.
    Then you would go to jail.

I'd support your actions, but schools are preparation for a life of servitude, which is why they are mandatory.

BELIEF MONEY VIOLENCE

Schools are the first step toward managing the Belief system of entire population, another reason why they are mandatory. If you dont comply with their demands, and the very idea THEY own your kids, then you will either be fined (MONEY), or they will send their Brute Squads and imprison you, which is nothing short of VIOLENCE. The Laws are written to uphold that paradigm.

Schools also teach that kind of behavior. Teachers bully the students, then students bully other students. Then they act all surprised when the kids do only what they have been taught. Schools destroy intelligence, so you would be absolutely right to pull / keep your kid(s) out of them.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

I thought the main kid was Joey Logano.

Wow that is some uncanny resemblance.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

I thought the main kid was Joey Logano.

OOOPS , HA HA, I get it now, never heard of Joey.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The MSM evening newscasts are saying this was between white Catholics and Indians. The fact that it was all caused by "black hebrews" is Top Secret.

This CNN report mentioned the involvement of the black hebrew in it. Also, I saw a report of MSNBC where they mentioned the black hebrews in it but can't find the clip.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

This CNN report mentioned the involvement of the black hebrew in it. Also, I saw a report of MSNBC where they mentioned the black hebrews in it but can't find the clip.
    Wow, they were all over that part of the story.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Disney producer says throw them into the woodchipper, head first.

Yet another self hating white piece of $#@!.
    Film Producer Jack Morrissey Apologizes for Deleted Covington ‘Woodchipper’ Tweet

“It was just a fast, profoundly stupid tweet,” Morrissey tells TheWrap
    https://www.thewrap.com/film-produce...chipper-tweet/

Its a small victory but he apologized for the tweet and he deleted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Wow, they were all over that part of the story.
    I think it was OK, they even played the clips of the disgusting insults they were spewing at the kids. They didn't sugar coat anything. I guess it could be a little better but I thought they did an OK job with the report.

Native American At Center Of MAGA Student Incident Has History Of Claiming Racism, Disrespect By Students

By RYAN SAAVEDRA
    January 21, 2019

The Native American man at the center of the controversy involving a group of Trump-supporting high school boys from Covington Catholic High School in Kentucky has a history of claiming disrespect and racism by students.

Nathan Phillips of Ypsilanti claimed in April 2015 that a group of students at Eastern Michigan University (EMU) were "racist" toward him after he approached them while they were participating in an American Indian theme party.

"They had little feathers on, I was just going to walk by," Phillips claimed. "A group of them said 'Come on over, come here.'"

"Then started whooping and hollering," Phillips continued. "I said that wasn't honoring, that was racist. Then at that time, it really got ugly."

Phillips claimed that the students yelled racial slurs at him and threw a beer can at him.

"[They said] 'Go back to the reservation, you blank Indian,'" he said.

Phillips says that he called the police and that by the time they showed up "it was like there was no party there at all."

Fox 2 Detroit asked Phillips why he decided to approach the students and why he didn't walk away.

"For me just to walk by and have a blind eye to it," Phillips said, "something just didn't allow me to do it."

Phillips said that there was "a lot of hate behind" the incident and said he would "pray for them that they will see a better way."

The alleged incident from 2015 mirrors some aspects of the incident that happened over the weekend.

read more:
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/42456...-ryan-saavedra

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

People accused the boys of disrespecting religion. This might be interesting if Philips disrupted a Catholic mass.
    https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...l-shrine-91038

Washington D.C., Jan 22, 2019 / 03:58 pm (CNA).- While chanting and playing ceremonial drums, a group of Native American rights activists reportedly led by Nathan Phillips attempted Jan. 19 to enter Washington, D.C.’s Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception during a Saturday evening Mass.

The group of 20 demonstrators was stopped by shrine security as it tried to enter the church during its 5:15 pm Vigil Mass, according to a shrine security guard on duty during the Mass.

“It was really upsetting,” the guard told CNA.

“There were about twenty people trying to get in, we had to lock the doors and everything.”

The guard said the incident was a disappointment during a busy and joyful weekend for the shrine.

I think it would be awesome if they go to the White House. Thanks to the rush to judgement they can’t exactly go to school. They had to close the school because of all the threats.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What about the school they attend? If it were me I would remove my children from that school.
    What my point was in regards to the school was I would remove my kid from the institution altogether. They were quick to rush to judgement. I would not have my child go there.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I would remove them right now certainly .
    It might be hard to stay in the school (and the church), considering what some parents may have to say to the people at the diocese who threw the kids under the bus. It might not be civil, like the kids were...

This woman is a mother and was a chaperone. I’m sure the chaperones were as confused and caught off guard as the kids. Imagine if a chaperone had walked over and gave Chief “Drum in Your Face” a shove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4L4jUgDQO8
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

And here’s an interview with the kid, Nick Sandmann. Have you ever seen such a threatening and menacing brute? I’m sure that group of old professional leftist protesters were shaking in their shoes.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It’s amazing how very young he looks.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya , I do not think there would be too many veterans who are AIM members .
    Do something Danke

A prominent American priest has dissed the Washington March for Life as “repulsive and futile,” denouncing the pro-life event as “basically a gathering for many right-wing anti-abortion hardliners.”

Franciscan friar Father Daniel Horan, a pro-LGBT priest and professor who will be speaking at the upcoming Los Angeles Religious Education Congress, took to Twitter this weekend to bash the March for Life and condemn without trial a group of white Catholic high school boys as “racists” for supposedly “taunting” a Native American man beating a drum.
    Father Horan was one of the many voices from the Catholic Left who joined the mainstream media lynching of students from Covington Catholic High School this weekend, rashly judging them as racists without bothering to ascertain what actually happened, simply because some of the boys were wearing MAGA hats.

While the Jesuit-run America magazine claimed that a small group of Native American demonstrators had been “surrounded by a much larger band of teenagers” and that the boys had “heckled” and “mocked” elder Nathan Phillips, video footage told a different story.
    Videos show the Native Americans approaching and confronting the youths, and Mr. Phillips himself begins playing his drum just inches from the face of one of the boys, who simply smiles at him. One of the boys later wrote that they had been confused by the behavior of the Native Americans and realized only later that they had been set up for a “publicity stunt.”
    The perfect storm of white Catholic males wearing Make America Great Again hats and attending the March for Life to protest abortion was just too tempting for the mainstream media to pass up, even if the narrative was completely false.
    According to the Catechism of the Catholic Church, whoever “even tacitly, assumes as true, without sufficient foundation, the moral fault of a neighbor” is guilty of rash judgment, and whoever, “by remarks contrary to the truth, harms the reputation of others and gives occasion for false judgments concerning them” is guilty of calumny.
    Like many others on the left, Father Horan seemed convinced that the school boys must be racists because they were white and wore MAGA hats, and so the facts of the encounter were basically irrelevant.
    The March for Life is just “a GOP rally,” he tweeted, which “includes parade of GOP political-speakers and racist high-school students in MAGA hats taunting Native Americans.”
    Just one of many reasons I find the so-called “march for life” often repulsive and futile: It’s basically a gathering for many right-wing anti-abortion hardliners (not consistent ethic of life, i.e. true pro-lifers) and teens to get a free trip to goof off (at best) in DC. 2/2
    — Daniel P. Horan, OFM (@DanHoranOFM) January 19, 2019
    While vehemently anti-March for Life, Father Horan has praised the pro-abortion Women’s March as consistent with Catholic social teaching. The fact that pro-life women and organizations are not welcomed at the event seems not to bother his conscience in the slightest.

More at: https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2019...ve-and-futile/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A prominent American priest has dissed the Washington March for Life as “repulsive and futile,” denouncing the pro-life event as “basically a gathering for many right-wing anti-abortion hardliners.”

Franciscan friar Father Daniel Horan, a pro-LGBT priest and professor who will be speaking at the upcoming Los Angeles Religious Education Congress, took to Twitter this weekend to bash the March for Life and condemn without trial a group of white Catholic high school boys as “racists” for supposedly “taunting” a Native American man beating a drum.
    Father Horan was one of the many voices from the Catholic Left who joined the mainstream media lynching of students from Covington Catholic High School this weekend, rashly judging them as racists without bothering to ascertain what actually happened, simply because some of the boys were wearing MAGA hats.
    More at: https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2019...ve-and-futile/
    It’s long past time for the Catholic Church to split. The communists should just form a new church (call themselves Blue Catholics), and take the Pope with them.

Holy sheep$#@! on a shingle I had compltety, utterly forgotten that line.

+rep

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swordsmyth again.
    Damn...somebody cover me please.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-23-2019 at 12:26 AM.

A copy and paste from Youtube comments...

Retired Navy SEAL Don Shipley, who is known for exposing false claims of military service, reportedly got the military records of Native American activist Nathan Phillips. Shipley said he found Phillips records, which others have been slow to get, because Phillips enlisted under the name "Nathaniel Richard Stanard."

"Nathaniel Richard Stanard enlisted in the Marine Corps Reserves on August 20th, 1972 and served until May 5th, 1976," Shipley said. "He was discharged as a private."

He served just under four years and was discharged at the exalted rank of private," he said.

"His entire military education was just a basic electrician in the Marine Corps and the only award the guy got was an expert rifle badge."
    "He enlisted in the Marine Corps in Topeka Kansas -- there's a hot spot -- and he was separated from the Marine Corps in El Toro, California in 1976." For two days -- two days -- he served as a rifleman and then he was transferred to Lincoln, Nebraska. While he was in Lincoln, Nebraska he served as a 'Refermech' ... that stands for 'refer mechanic' ... a 'refer' in the Navy and Marine Corps is a refrigerator -- he was a refrigerator mechanic ... in Nebraska."

He was later moved to a marine base in El Toro, California where he "went AWOL a few times," Shipley said.

"He was an electrician, served stateside and a few reserve units and then finally El Toro," Shipley said. "I don't think he had a very stellar record in the Marine Corps and he was discharged at the prestigious rank of private."

An extra.... Tuckers take....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Zp4ldFC4w
    Last edited by Mach; 01-23-2019 at 03:34 AM.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    https://www.thewrap.com/film-produce...chipper-tweet/

Its a small victory but he apologized for the tweet and he deleted it.
    What was it that Roseanne Barr said? Barr should have apologized. Does this person still work for Disney? Has Disney commented? So a comedian makes a joke and gets fired. Hmm. A producer makes a hateful violent comment and ??

NPA 'BRAKING' NEWS*

''The Pope is urging parishioners to remove their
    children from Catholic Schools''

-
    *NPANEWS.COM
    Never Printed Anywhere News

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    It’s amazing how very young he looks.
    And it also reveals a reason for his “smirk”. The kid needs braces, and people with front teeth like that often don’t open their mouths to reveal those teeth. Thus, a smile with the lips tightly shut. It looks a bit odd, but it a common thing that people do.

That leaves it open for interpretation, and the hateful, prejudiced, racist left interpreted it in the worst possible way, exactly how they wanted it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This Nathaniel $#@! pisses me off. The kids need to undergo sensitivity training?! $#@! you, you gonif.

Looks like a big mind game on the masses by the usual suspects.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

a 'refer' in the Navy and Marine Corps is a refrigerator
    A reefer is also a refrigerator on the railroad--a fifty foot refrigerator on eight wheels. And in trucking, too.

In fact, a reefer is a refrigerator pretty much everywhere but, perhaps, dannno's pad.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast