Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: [Edit: False] Video of US teens taunting Native American draws fire

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    LOL
    The hat is responsible.
    LOL

The insanity of the left is responsible.
    The Hand in the Shadows is responsible.
    and the play on the insanity of the right as well.

This was a Staged Event

Deliberately staged,, with the expectation of conflict..

Both sides are being played to provoke,,,,

If you don't see it and remove yourself from the game,,, then you are being played TOO.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

This was a Staged Event

If you don't see it and remove yourself from the game,,, then you are being played TOO.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The only way that applies is if you admit that the left is insane first.

Make America Great Again is not an objectionable statement nor is it anything like a sexy woman walking around dark alleys in a Bikini.
    The real insanity is anyone thinking that these rich people in politics, media and banking are concerned with making any of the little people's lives better. Masses of little people arguing and hating each other over people they've never even met who live behind iron fences with armed security. It's ridiculous.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

This was a Staged Event

I think its more like a crisis they took advantage of. The more the mundanes fight amongst each other, the less time and effort they spend fighting TPDB.

Supporting Police, aren't' that racist to Jewels ?
    'bringin' out dem racsisms''

Roll your dizzy eyes..

I remember it from real world experience.. It was a Control Tool in prisons..

the only way 100 guards control 3000 men,, is to keep them fighting each other..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The real insanity is anyone thinking that these rich people in politics, media and banking are concerned with making any of the little people's lives better. Masses of little people arguing and hating each other over people they've never even met who live behind iron fences with armed security. It's ridiculous.
    During a faction war the upstart side often takes the side of the little people in order to gain their assistance, in those cases it is often possible for the public to improve its position by siding with the upstarts.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Roll your dizzy eyes..

I remember it from real world experience.. It was a Control Tool in prisons..

the only way 100 guards control 3000 men,, is to keep them fighting each other..
    I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm saying you are seeing it where it isn't the case.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Supporting Police, aren't' that racist to Jewels ?
    'bringin' out dem racsisms''
    This is the 2nd time you've referred to me as Jewels. You know, if this was a case where you have only heard my name and not seen the spelling, I can understand you making the mistake of saying Joules or Jewels or something else. But you have never heard me pronounce my name, the only thing you have seen is the spelling and you still get it wrong.

I dunno about other people, but in my eye, it makes you look unintelligent.

What in the hell (in your mind) is wrong with supporting the
    President of the United states in his effort to make America
    a better place for all of us?
    I lived in LA in the 1990s. If I was going through certain parts of town, I wouldn't wear red or blue because of those idiot gangs.

I live in an area with a lot of progressives. I don't own a maga hat but if I did, and I wanted a nice meal at a restaurant with my family, I would not wear a maga hat because some of the people here are nuts.

That all said, there is a part of me that says screw them. I am tempted to order one just for the reaction. I am sure Jules understands that inclination.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I lived in LA in the 1990s. If I was going through certain parts of town, I wouldn't wear red or blue because of those idiot gangs.

I live in an area with a lot of progressives. I don't own a maga hat but if I did, and I wanted a nice meal at a restaurant with my family, I would not wear a maga hat because some of the people here are nuts.

That all said, there is a part of me that says screw them. I am tempted to order one just for the reaction. I am sure Jules understands that inclination.
    If anything, you could put the hat on the shelf as a memento of this time in history. Sort of a collectors item.

Somebody should make a hat that says, "The Russians did it!"

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This is the 2nd time you've referred to me as Jewels. You know, if this was a case where you have only heard my name and not seen the spelling, I can understand you making the mistake of saying Joules or Jewels or something else. But you have never heard me pronounce my name, the only thing you have seen is the spelling and you still get it wrong.

I dunno about other people, but in my eye, it makes you look unintelligent.
    Great catch joos, I'm hear' to tell you right now that my iq n' is right around 120/80
    same as them' eq's on the stereo, perfect harmonics I looked it up, I'm apparently a genus' .......
    Night jills I have a bus to catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Somebody should make a hat that says, "The Russians did it!"
    Mark Dice has a Russian Bot t-shirt.

. Guns are suffice. I wonder if white collar criminals are as prone to fighting as violent felons.

Great catch joos, I'm hear' to tell you right now that my iq n' is right around 120/80
    same as them' eq's on the stereo, perfect harmonics I looked it up, I'm apparently a genus' .......
    Night jills I have a bus to catch.
    What was the breakdown of your IQ test? maybe you scored 160 in analytical skills and 60 in social interaction.

And why do you create your posts like that? One line for 1 sentence like you are typing out the lyrics to a song.

I gotta head out, but I understand what you're saying, don't know that I have to balls to wear one
    in today's environment , but we all know that there is zero racism attached to the hat, the left is
    expert in finding ways to get us to bow to their demands, they know themselves that there is
    no racism in Trumps heart, that isn't their problem, they lost, they'll never lose site of Hillary
    up in the big chair, and will use any desperate means they can dream up to make Trumps
    term/s miserable.
    Peace bro........

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    You must spread some rep, blah, blah.

While we're all arguing about this event that affects us not at all in reality the powers that be continue to turn in the screws.
    "The Patriarch"

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What was the breakdown of your IQ test? maybe you scored 160 in analytical skills and 60 in social interaction.

And why do you create your posts like that? One line for 1 sentence like you are typing out the lyrics to a song.
    I'm a musician , and reading wide is awkward and usually means the writer is not
    familiar with punctuation.
    Nite JEWELS I've got to head out, the 120/80 was just a blood pressure thing, like
    you know, dummies don't know the diff between blood pressure and Iq, just a dumb joke.
    Peace.........

I'm a musician , and reading wide is awkward and usually means the writer is not
    familiar with punctuation.
    Nite JEWELS I've got to head out, the 120/80 was just a blood pressure thing, like
    you know, dummies don't know the diff between blood pressure and Iq, just a dumb joke.
    Peace.........
    I work on a cardiac unit, I know what BP is. After talking about your IQ, how do u expect me to think BP when you mentioned 120/80? 120/80 can easily be some sort of IQ rating seeing as there isn't one standard for IQ rating. Later music man, try harder next time

This was a Staged Event

I hear you loud and clear Pete, and everybody else that is making the same point, CCTelander and Ender and acptulsa and all the rest.

But the problem with this point of view is the same problem that presents itself when people say "don't hate cops, they just enforce the law, hate their bosses instead".

And there is a grain of truth to that.

But the problem is that, just like my senator is not going to show up at my door to confiscate my firearms, George Soros or whomever isn't going to show up to burn my house down with me in it for the crime of being a white man.

It will be the local cop, or the local Bolshevik that does that.

And if I and my posterity is going to survive, my fight has to, of necessity, be with them first.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I hear you loud and clear Pete, and everybody else that is making the same point, CCTelander and Ender and acptulsa and all the rest.

But the problem with this point of view is the same problem that presents itself when people say "don't hate cops, they just enforce the law, hate their bosses instead".

And there is a grain of truth to that.

But the problem is that, just like my senator is not going to show up at my door to confiscate my firearms, George Soros or whomever isn't going to show up to burn my house down with me in it for the crime of being a white man.

It will be the local cop, or the local Bolshevik that does that.

And if I and my posterity is going to survive, my fight has to, of necessity, be with them first.
    +Rep

"Can't we all just get along" is used to keep the frog asleep as the water comes to a boil around him, the water may not be the primary enemy but you MUST react to it or the cook wins.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 01-23-2019 at 09:12 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I work on a cardiac unit, I know what BP is. After talking about your IQ, how do u expect me to think BP when you mentioned 120/80? 120/80 can easily be some sort of IQ rating seeing as there isn't one standard for IQ rating. Later music man, try harder next time
    LOL , I was just throwing darts at the numbers, turns out I was dead on, but nice of you
    to end your conversation with a beaut of an insult ciao.

After talking about your IQ, how do u expect me to think BP when you mentioned 120/80?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Pardon me if I don't want Jewels treating me if I ever enter a cardiac unit.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Not only did this kid commit Face-Crime but Hat-Crime as well.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Joy Behar, a leftist co-host on ABC's "The View," admitted on Tuesday that the reason the media keeps falsely reporting stories related to President Donald Trump is "because we’re desperate to get Trump out of office."

"So many people admitted they made snap judgments before all these other facts came in," co-host Whoopi Goldberg said. "Why is that? Why do we keep making the same mistake?"
    "Because we’re desperate to get Trump out of office," Behar responded. "That’s why."
    "I think that’s the reason," Behar continued. "I think the press jumps the gun a lot because we just have so much circumstantial evidence against this guy that we are basically hoping Cohen’s got the goods and what have you and so It’s wishful thinking."
    WATCH:
    RUSH TO JUDGMENT ON VIRAL VIDEO? The co-hosts discuss reactions to the viral video of a confrontation between high school students and a Native American protester as conflicting stories circulate. https://t.co/kinCuwNk1a pic.twitter.com/YKHufEanIs
    — The View (@TheView) January 22, 2019

More at: https://www.dailywire.com/news/42507...-ryan-saavedra
    And it never occurs to these hysterical hate-filled leftists that Trump was no where near those stairs or Chief “Drum in Your Face”. Instead, they are throwing the lives of an entire school into turmoil, because it will supposedly reflect on Trump (which it won’t except in their deranged minds).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It reeks of a set-up. Why no information on how these people came together? They didn’t just suddenly materialize in the same place.

Pure speculation, but it would be easy to imagine that some of the left activists saw the group of kids with MAGA hats, and said, “let’s go over there and beat the drum in their faces and see if we can’t get them to say something racist”.
    Granted, my level of skepticism, especially with regard to the media, is permanently set at maximum, but in the aftermath of this, with all of the “whoops, we jumped the gun and fell for it”, I’m a bit surprised that more “famous” pundits didn’t see this right from the start. People like Scott Adams, who professes to be such an expert in these matters.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The funny thing is that the image u posted above cannot be found anywhere on the floor. Our normal ranges for BP is 120-90 for systolic and 90-60 for diastolic. We adjust the alarms on the telemetery monitor and depending on the case, we can go a little up or down from 160 SBP or 60 DBP.

Also, standard orders for anyone on the floor has it in such a way that you only contact the primary teams for SBP above 160 or below 90(symptomatic or not), nobody really cares about DBP. So yea, that 120/80 number is actually not what we use on the job.
    Last edited by juleswin; 01-23-2019 at 11:10 PM.

. Guns are suffice.
    No they are not as has been proven in the past.

and I personally knew of 4 firearms in the hands on inmates inside the Missouri State Prison during my time there.

And also had the privilege to be used by God as a peacemaker.

I am speaking from documented experience. (read the files)
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast