Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: [Edit: False] Video of US teens taunting Native American draws fire

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    What my point was in regards to the school was I would remove my kid from the institution altogether. They were quick to rush to judgement. I would not have my child go there.
    I would remove them right now certainly .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess nobody told the washington redskins they do not give out those fancy peace medals any longer.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I would remove them right now certainly .
    If only to home school them.

They look like clean cut, well adjusted, straight, young white men. Throw them into the misandry and cultural poison that is any "mainstream" education institution and they will be turned into purple haired, pierced, tattooed, self loathing, depressed, suicidal fagggots inside of a year.

Which is why the Bolsheviks are going bat$#@! insane over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

They look like clean cut, well adjusted, straight, young white men. Throw them into the misandry and cultural poison that is any "mainstream" education institution and they will be turned into purple haired, pierced, tattooed, self loathing, depressed, suicidal fagggots inside of a year.

Yeah pretty much
    Do something Danke

Disney producer says throw them into the woodchipper, head first.

Yet another self hating white piece of $#@!.

Yes. If this incident, of purposefully maligning these young men, hasn't proven that there is a war against our youth, nothing will. Imagine the hell these kids would be going through if the exonerating video had been destroyed.

THIS COULD HAPPEN TO ANY OF OUR SONS!

Following that $#@!ter, can any $#@!terists tell me if that is true: that "Blue Check Verified" account cannot be made private?

Covington is kind of unique in KY , it is a part of Cincy metro area , it has a large IRS office , Banking office ( fidelity ), hospitals and a multitude of churches . Protesters tomorrow should not expect favorable welcome from law enforcement .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Yes. If this incident, of purposefully maligning these young men, hasn't proven that there is a war against our youth, nothing will. Imagine the hell these kids would be going through if the exonerating video had been destroyed.

THIS COULD HAPPEN TO ANY OF OUR SONS!
    To our sons, to our fathers, and when the New Jacobins get themselves cranked up enough to start acting on these outbursts, our wives and mothers and daughters as well.

I appreciate Indians as well as anyone I know, they're different,
    but not in a bad way.
    I'll be damned if I'll ever genuflect to a liberal by using the 'latest'
    'pc' term for anyone, they are Injuns' Indians, American Indians if you will,
    but generally Indians. They're good as any of us but not better or
    somehow more holy or endowed with better 'spirits' , we are just
    as 'indigenous' as they are, because they got here before us doesn't
    mean they are different species, who knows who in the heck the
    killed when they first got here.
    Indians sure as hll didn't sprout out of the dirt somewhere in a
    basement' in Ohio.

That one kid looks more Indian than the Indian.

''That Catholic School should be shut down, I don't care what that film
    says, we need to shut it down so we can find out what's in it.''
    Nancy Peyote

To our sons, to our fathers, and when the New Jacobins get themselves cranked up enough to start acting on these outbursts, our wives and mothers and daughters as well.
    I can pretty much take any crap dished at me with Grace. I went through Marine Corps boot camp. But I am a parent. I saw my son being threatened with death for grinning nervously. We have raised a generation on every kind of guilt imaginable. We've bent back as far as we can go. It ends now. I will not place this crap on my sons' or daughters' shoulders.

The teens, believed to be students of Kentucky's Covington Catholic High School, are seen mocking Omaha elder Nathan Phillips as he sings and drums.

The students were taking part in an anti-abortion rally on Friday, while Mr Phillips, a Vietnam War veteran, came for an Indigenous Peoples March.
    He was a Marine from 1972 to 1976 but never served in Vietnam.

I can pretty much take any crap dished at me with Grace. I went through Marine Corps boot camp. But I am a parent. I saw my son being threatened with death for grinning nervously. We have raised a generation on every kind of guilt imaginable. We've bent back as far as we can go. It ends now. I will not place this crap on my sons' or daughters' shoulders.
    I agree, and I remember being 17, when you're face to face with an adult you don't know
    you're pretty much scared shtlss , not physically, but conversation wise, have no idea what to s
    ay to anything , how to react, you have about zero life experience at that point.
    The natural reaction is just smiling, you can't control it ,
    its nature.

I think you can technically call yourself a veteran of a war if you served during that war and received a national defense award. I am not sure, though.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's pretty much the conclusion that I came to as well.

I think you can technically call yourself a veteran of a war if you served during that war and received a national defense award. I am not sure, though.
    Yeah, I'm not sure on that either, just pointing it out.

If you cannot, it calls his credibility into question even more.

Maybe one of our local vets can speak up on the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I agree, and I remember being 17, when you're face to face with an adult you don't know
    you're pretty much scared shtlss , not physically, but conversation wise, have no idea what to s
    ay to anything , how to react, you have about zero life experience at that point.
    The natural reaction is just smiling, you can't control it ,
    its nature.
    Yeah. It brought me back to boot camp. I grinned like an idiot the whole time. I was always in trouble and getting punished. The worse it got the more I smiled. The DIs really thought I had a screw loose-- I may have lol. It was a severe nervous reaction. It's funny. After boot camp I never had that problem again

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    That one kid looks more Indian than the Indian.

I thought the main kid was Joey Logano.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Yeah. It brought me back to boot camp. I grinned like an idiot the whole time. I was always in trouble and getting punished. The worse it got the more I smiled. The DIs really thought I had a screw loose-- I may have lol. It was a severe nervous reaction. It's funny. After boot camp I never had that problem again
    "Choke yourself Dip$#@!!!!" - Gunnery Sergeant Hartmann

"Choke yourself Dip$#@!!!!" - Gunnery Sergeant Hartmann
    I was quite that crazy

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

I thought the main kid was Joey Logano.

Yep , that's the one , not based on the second picture, the first, he's probably Italian looking
    at the name, and I'm using a bit of sarcasm, hyperbole.
    :FROG:

Right Boot camp will fix anyone up, I've never been , but I understand the 'drill' .

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://www.infowars.com/snl-writer-...ches-maga-kid/

In the comments:

JM
    12 minutes ago

Dude should let Trump punch him in the face.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-22-2019 at 05:12 PM.

Not everybody is going mad, in fact most liberals who have seen the whole video have changed their minds. Don't let the extremes from any side cloud your judgement. I know this is anecdotal but most of my FB friends who fell for this story have now posted updates in support of the kids.

Jamie Lee Curtis Sorry for ‘Snap Judgement’ About Student’s Face-Off with Native American Elder

Jamie Lee Curtis has apologized for weighing in on a face-off between a high school student and a Native American tribal elder before hearing what both sides had to say about the incident.

“There are two sides to every story,” the outspoken actress, 60, tweeted on Sunday, alongside a screenshot of Covington Catholic High School junior Nick Sandmann’s statement denying accusations he harassed and taunted a group of Native American activists, including Omaha Tribe elder Nathan Phillips, with his classmates.

“I made a snap judgement based on a photograph & I know better than to judge a book by its cover. I wasn’t there. I shouldn’t have commented,” she wrote, appearing to reference since-deleted tweets. “I’m glad there wasn’t violence. I hope theses [sic] two men can meet and find common ground as can WE ALL.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...183851339.html

And this is just the tip of the ice berg. TPTD want us to be fighting each other, don't let em play u.

Good lord, she's 'objectifying' us..........

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    And this is just the tip of the ice berg. TPTD want us to be fighting each other, don't let em play u.
    That is defeat talking.

"It's all in the puppetmaster's - global dictator's - TPTB - God's...hands."

Sometimes things just happen, organic movements spring up, and you join or ignore or fight them as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Not a huge fan of Glenn Beck, but this video really sums it up, perfectly.

That was lowlife, Black Hebrews going off on both sides, then Indians come along and side with them.... throwing whitey under the bus.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    That was lowlife, Black Hebrews going off on both sides, then Indians come along and side with them.... throwing whitey under the bus.
    I think I spotted the problem;

2:44 ''...that's who's the most high God''

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast