Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: DC restaurant fined $7k for questioning transgender activist who used women's restroom

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    They are genuinely marxist points. Marxist feminists are extremely anti-Trans. Its the post-modernists and individualists who are pro-trans.

Marxists think Male to Female trans people are just men trying to colonize women and define femininity by how they show that they are Trans. For them the class war is men oppressing women and trans people are oppressive infiltrators.
    Marx also ate food and drank water, even Marxists have to recognize and accept some pieces of reality.

You are in rebellion against facts and truth, that isn't liberty, it is insanity.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Would it make a schifference if I was? Is stand-point theory libertarian doctrine now?
    I know what you are referencing, but as I said I don't care what anyone does that is their business. I also spoke up in defense of that person when he got in trouble for antichristian remarks on the forum. I do react however when the government fines someone for running their business.

Anyone ever see a Transgender Crocodile or Dog or Hamster? Transgender does NOT happen in nature. Gay? Fine. Transgender? WTF?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Anyone ever see a Transgender Crocodile or Dog or Hamster? Transgender does NOT happen in nature. Gay? Fine. Transgender? WTF?
    https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/artic...-trans-animals

https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/scienc...animal-kingdom

Frogs do if you put chemicals in the water.

The human race includes 2 sexes period, the science is not it, it's just
    the way it is , the way it has been throughout human history.
    No one hates gays or transgenderers' , but we all resent being
    forced to bow down and make special accommodations for
    the freak show.

Did somebody say something about putting chemicals in the water?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

When I was in veterinary school, the professor said, homosexuality is often observed when there is overpopulation by that species.

Could much this trans stuff be the result of human overpopulation?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    When I was in veterinary school, the professor said, homosexuality is often observed when there is overpopulation by that species.

Could much this trans stuff be the result of human overpopulation?
    Overpopulation (local or global) can lead to insanity in many different ways.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Frogs do if you put chemicals in the water.
    And then they dont reproduce. Transgenderism is dangerous to the survival of the human species. But what even causes people to want to become transgender? Psychological warfare on the youth, and $#@! tons of hormones.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Our central bank is not privately owned.

Do we really need to be checking IDs of people who want to use the restroom?
    Do we really need to be using the violence of government , backed by threat of guns, to be stealing people's money for deciding that their own bathrooms should offer privacy for each sex. Geez.

If someone wants to go around pretending to be the opposite biological sex, or anything else for that matter , go right ahead. Noone however has a right to use violence to force all the rest of the world to participate in their self fantasy.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

This person was denied freedom of association.
    Really? Because I did not see where the government used force of violence to prevent this person from associating with people who wanted to associated with him. This person is free to associate with whoever freely wants to associate with him, but not to force people to participate in his fantasy. Instead, this person is trying to use force of violence to trespass on someone else's property, and violate the rights of the owner, and use violence of government to force everyone else to participate in his self-perception fantasy.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    The human race includes 2 sexes period
    No one hates gays or transgenderers' ,
    the freak show.
    Y'all even read what you are posting when you post it?
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

And then they dont reproduce. Transgenderism is dangerous to the survival of the human species. But what even causes people to want to become transgender? Psychological warfare on the youth, and $#@! tons of hormones.
    What mechanism stops people wanting to change gender? It is a very strong one and very useful to evolution. Its handy if people accurately broadcast their sex. I imagine you are very happy being the gender you were born, you probably have also never wondered why that is.

That happens when that mechanism fails to develop properly or ends up developing backwards?
    In New Zealand:
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    Prostitution is legal

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Marx also ate food and drank water, even Marxists have to recognize and accept some pieces of reality.

You are in rebellion against facts and truth, that isn't liberty, it is insanity.
    You have a full set of female DNA in your body. That's just a fact. You are keyed to produce one type of gametes, produce primary and secondary sexual characteristics to support those gametes, and to have brain parts specialized is identifying gender in other humans rapidly at a distance. You probably also have a deep fear of change and the unusual. That's also primal and normal.

You can't get an ought from an is though. That's the naturalist fallacy. The Marxist fallacy is thinking you can get an is from an ought.
    In New Zealand:
    Prostitution is legal

You have a full set of female DNA in your body. That's just a fact. You are keyed to produce one type of gametes, produce primary and secondary sexual characteristics to support those gametes, and to have brain parts specialized is identifying gender in other humans rapidly at a distance. You probably also have a deep fear of change and the unusual. That's also primal and normal.

You can't get an ought from an is though. That's the naturalist fallacy. The Marxist fallacy is thinking you can get an is from an ought.
    You are insane.

Boys are boys and girls are girls.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What mechanism stops people wanting to change gender? It is a very strong one and very useful to evolution. Its handy if people accurately broadcast their sex. I imagine you are very happy being the gender you were born, you probably have also never wondered why that is.

That happens when that mechanism fails to develop properly or ends up developing backwards?
    I would be equally happy in whatever gender I was made. You take what you are gifted in this life and do the best you can with it.

If someone desires to be a girl because his testosterone is low, the rational solution should be to increase the testosterone rather than lower it and introduce a foreign hormone. If a male has some emotional issues, female hormones would probably make it worse.

In the end it is up to them. Just don't sure someone to accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I would be equally happy in whatever gender I was made. You take what you are gifted in this life and do the best you can with it.

If someone desires to be a girl because his testosterone is low, the rational solution should be to increase the testosterone rather than lower it and introduce a foreign hormone. If a male has some emotional issues, female hormones would probably make it worse.

In the end it is up to them. Just don't sure someone to accept it.
    Usually a MtF's testorone levels are at normal or above. Why are you happy in whichever gender you are in? Why is transgenderism so rare? Because something is making you happy in your gender and you just don't question it. You also don't believe that the mechanism can ever fail.
    In New Zealand:
    Prostitution is legal

You are insane.

Boys are boys and girls are girls.
    Bourgeoisie are Bourgeoisie and Proletariat are Proletariat. We must NOT MIX OUR CATEGORIES! Good little Marxist.
    In New Zealand:
    Prostitution is legal

Bourgeoisie are Bourgeoisie and Proletariat are Proletariat. We must NOT MIX OUR CATEGORIES! Good little Marxist.

Next you and your insane friends will want to mix humans and animals.

Grow up and accept that there are limits in the universe.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Next you and your insane friends will want to mix humans and animals.

Grow up and accept that there are limits in the universe.
    We put pig organs in humans all the time. The limits are in your mind.
    In New Zealand:
    Prostitution is legal

Why are you happy in whichever gender you are in?
    If you have to ask that question, you will probably be a miserable person no matter your life's circumstances. I wish I could play basketball like Michael Jordan. I can't, but I am still happy. I wish I could fly, but I can't, but I am still happy. I accept who I am. If I was made into a woman, why should I be miserable?

CS Lewis said we do not have a spirit but rather we are a spirit, we have s body. It may be a good idea to adapt a less materialistic view of your happiness. But whatever you do, I appreciate your presence on the forum.

Overpopulation (local or global) can lead to insanity in many different ways.
    Liberalism being one of them.

We put pig organs in humans all the time. The limits are in your mind.
    That isn't the same thing as you trying to become a pig.

There are limits.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Liberalism being one of them.
    Yup.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Y'all even read what you are posting when you post it?
    Do you even read.

BTW, if I said I need to cut off my pinky finger to truly be me and have happiness, people would call me insane. However if I have that attitude for my penis, all of the sudden I am brave in an SJW's view.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345