Thread: Great Thread About Police Brainwashing

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Great Thread About Police Brainwashing

Read all of it. The power and privilege corrupts absolutely...................

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/...186179/?page=1

A young guy I used to work with for the past two years recently started his career as a police officer. He's still within his first 90 days, so he's with a FTO training officer in his patrol car.

This young man, 20 y.o., was not even 6 months ago laughing and joking around with me and the rest of the guys at the gun store where we all work and hang out. He was just a young up and comer looking to finish his police academy. He and the rest of us are (were) all about guns and freedom, and the young guys of course about girls. I'm double this young officer's age, and 10-15 years older than the other younger guys at the store.

The young officer T has still been coming into the store every couple weeks on his days off. He's still not 21 yet, but the change from 4 months ago to now has been drastic, if a bit concerning.

Since officer T has come in, he used to be like the rest of us; all pro-gun and pro-freedom. But lately his attitudes have begun shifting to the Us versus Them and "Officer safety trumps all" mentality.

There was a recent incident of other officers in his department harassing a local guy for open carrying while fishing. (See it on Youtube). LSS: the officers were wrong, didn't know the law, and handcuffed a man who committed no crime other than exercise his RTKBA in public and open carrying while fishing (which is legal, as well as open carry while hunting or camping.)

When we started discussing it with Officer T, he replied something like "Well you Second Amendment guys are nothing but trouble," and how much it pissed off him and the other officers when people discuss or refuse mistreatment by police, and when the law-abiding know their rights and refuse cooperation even under coercion and threat of arrest.

So this guy went from gun-loving teenager, to JBT in less than six months from being hired on. He's already got the Us versus Them police attitude, and doesn't like it when people stand up for their rights.

WTF.

I guess the police departments love guys like him because he's young, eager, and willing to be brainwashed into whatever the police want to mold him into.
    Last edited by AuH20; 01-19-2019 at 12:20 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Another one. So true. Cop culture is usually decadent and degenerative. I've seen it up close.

My now ex son in law went from a very decent respectful polite young man to a raging deceitful $#@! within a year of finishing the police academy. We went hunting, shooting, family stuff- as soon as he got on the street the "closed society/blue wall" raised up and within a year I didn't even know him. Found him a white trash ex stripper working in a title loan shop. Had real problems with him and his buddies stalking my daughter. Thankfully no kids. He married the stripper, daughter had to leave the state, he's supposedly working for the FBI now. I don't care, wish him the best, ect but there was definitely a change. Think it had more to do with being with the other cops and their lifestyle more than anything else.