Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole

Exclamation Some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole

If you wondered how your kid came home from college hating you and themselves so much they wanted to die, it was from years of being "taught" by people like this.

Georgia TA: 'Some white people may have to die...'

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11763

Jan 17, 2019 at 1:02 PM EDT

A University of Georgia (UGA) teaching assistant wrote Wednesday on Facebook that “some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole in this struggle to advance to freedom." He added that to suggest otherwise is “ahistorical and dangerously naive.”

UGA philosophy TA Irami Osei-Frimpong made the comment during a conversation on the Overheard at UGA Facebook page. The comment has since been deleted. Osei-Frimpong claimed in May 2017 that Facebook suspended him for quoting from an article which detailed how Texas A&M professor Tommy Curry had said “in order to be equal, in order to be liberated, some white people may have to die.”

“Killing some white people isn’t genocide; it’s killing some white people,” the UGA TA explained in a Medium post. “We had to kill some white people to get out of slavery. Maybe if we’d killed more during the 20th century we still wouldn’t talk about racialized voter disenfranchisement and housing, education, and employment discrimination. This should not be controversial.”

Osei-Frimpong’s Wednesday comment, seemingly inspired by Curry, is far from the first racially-charged remark made by the scholar.

“Fighting white people is a skill,” the UGA TA tweeted on Jan. 12, adding that it is why he supports integrated schools. “You have to get used to fighting White people. It takes practice.”

He then quoted American clinical psychologist Bobby Wright, saying, “Blacks kill Blacks because they have never been trained to kill Whites.”

Last semester, at a Young Democrats meeting, Frimpong compared Southern whites in America to “sociopaths” and “autistic kids.” Later on, in November, he called for Democrats to “wage war on the white electorate” and wrote that white “institutions” that “make crappy white people” such as churches, schools, and families must be “dismantled.” Facebook subsequently gave Osei-Frimpong a temporary suspension.

Despite the TA’s history with controversial racial rhetoric, UGA has chosen not to take any action.

Regarding his latest comments, a spokesperson at UGA’s Equal Opportunities Office said in an email to former Campus Reform Correspondent Andrew Lawrence that Osei-Frimpong’s views expressed his “personal opinion,” in his “personal capacity,” on a private platform.

The spokesperson also asked Lawrence to contact their office if any information was discovered that showed Osei-Frimpong made “discriminatory or harassing comments” in his capacity as a member of the UGA community.

Some of Osei-Frimpong’s UGA colleagues have gone as far to defend his previous comments about white Americans. UGA Associate Professor of Brain and Behavioral Science Dr. Janet Frick once tweeted that the TA’s comments were not hate speech, but rather “hurt your feelings speech.”

Campus Reform reached out to Osei-Frimpong for further comment but did not receive a response in time for publication.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey Irami, I'll take fries with my order.

Irami Osei-Frimpong
    @IramiOF

Political Thinker

https://twitter.com/IramiOF?ref_src=...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Dude wouldn’t last a day if SHTF.

What keeps these racists from packing up their hate and moving to Africa, MAfGA!!

This verbiage is acceptable to Twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    This verbiage is acceptable to Twitter?
    Seems to be.

Also perfectly acceptable to the University of Georgia.

Regarding his latest comments, a spokesperson at UGA’s Equal Opportunities Office said in an email to former Campus Reform Correspondent Andrew Lawrence that Osei-Frimpong’s views expressed his “personal opinion,” in his “personal capacity,” on a private platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Seems to be.

Also perfectly acceptable to the University of Georgia.
    I am glad to be on my way out. Logic, reason, science are all racist or discriminatory. I have no desire to combat or live in a delusional society.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    What keeps these racists from packing up their hate and moving to Africa, MAfGA!!
    What part of Africa? Somalia has already been reserved for libertarians ...

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

We have much bigger fish to fry. And this guy wants to start with us?

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    What part of Africa? Somalia has already been reserved for libertarians ...
    Why do you say that?

Why do you say that?

Why did you say Somalia is reserved for libertarians?

Why did you say Somalia is reserved for libertarians?
    "Move to Somalia!"

That's the stock reply from statists whenever liberty folks start bitching about taxes and regulations.

Their reasoning is, since the government there is collapsed and hopelessly corrupt and ineffective, it should be a perfect fit for all us government hating malcontents and anarchists and individualist and refusenik types.

And I'd say, "Sounds great, seems like a perfect idea. Only problem is, the place is filled with Somalis."

"Move to Somalia!"

That's the stock reply from statists whenever liberty folks start bitching about taxes and regulations.

Their reasoning is, since the government there is collapsed and hopelessly corrupt and ineffective, it should be a perfect fit for all us government hating malcontents and anarchists and individualist and refusenik types.

And I'd say, "Sounds great, seems like a perfect idea. Only problem is, the place is filled with Somalis."
    Thanks, well then it is the perfect place for the 'kill whitey' crowd, they won't be missed.
    Is Banana' a statist or what, his cartoon makes no sense from what I can see.

Is Banana' a statist or what, his cartoon makes no sense from what I can see.
    The "cartoon" is an illustration of what AF just explained to you.

There are many, many other examples. Such as:

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Libertarians could probably take over Somalia with enough numbers. No joke.

I would be all for a deal to move all Somalis to the US to be located in the same neighborhoods as Democratic politicians. While libertarians including myself get to take over and live in an unpopulated Somalia.
    Last edited by kahless; 01-19-2019 at 06:24 PM.

The "cartoon" is an illustration of what AF just explained to you.

There are many, many other examples. Such as:

I had no idea whether you were talking' first person, second person, sarcasm, humor, derision, sorry that
    first post just lost me.

I blame the parents of the kids at these universities . If every parent paying for a kid to go there went to the school and demanded this person no longer teach or the child would transfer the universities would be forced to be accountable about the low quality people they employ .
    Do something Danke

So all of his white cohorts agree with him and see him as a hero now?

He better be careful, those are fightin words.

He needs some real world experience.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    So all of his white cohorts agree with him and see him as a hero now?

He better be careful, those are fightin words.

He needs some real world experience.

What better way to earn some?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    What better way to earn some?
    My context exactly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi4_...aDwiCQ&index=2
    Last edited by Mach; 01-19-2019 at 07:56 PM.
    FJB

I am terrified and feel a sudden urge to vote for a leftist strongman to keep me safe..

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fighting White People is a Skill

And, of course, his wife is, white.... inside job.

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    And, of course, his wife is, white.... inside job.

Woemen are insane.

So, this guy is back in the news again.

Seems UGA is planning to run him off, but not for what he said, but because he lied on his job application about previous arrests.

University of Georgia TA Who Said ‘White People Might Have to Die’ Faces Expulsion

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...ces-expulsion/

ALANA MASTRANGELO7 May 20192,208

The University of Georgia may expel a teaching assistant and graduate student who went viral last January after saying that “some white people might have to die” in order to achieve racial justice, among other racially charged statements, for allegedly omitting his arrest record from his admissions application.

A teaching assistant at the University of Georgia (UGA), Irami Osei-Frimpong — who is also a graduate student — is facing expulsion over allegations that he had purposefully omitted a 2011 trespassing arrest from his admissions application, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

The graduate student believes that the allegations over his admissions application are actually a veiled attempt to remove him from the university for his racially charged statements that were exposed to the public last January, adds the report.

Osei-Frimpong fell under scrutiny after a video surfaced of a UGA student confronting the teaching assistant over his anti-white social media posts. Osei-Frimpong, who also suggested that violence should not be ruled out in the pursuit of racial justice, reacted to the backlash he received by doubling down on his statements regarding race and violence.

UGA had initially responded to the controversy with a statement saying that the school “condemns the advocacy or suggestion of violence in any form,” adding that “racism has no place” on campus, and that the school has been “vigorously exploring all legal options.”

In April, Osei-Frimpong defended himself at a packed hearing against allegations that he had violated the student code of conduct, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, adding that the graduate student had waived his federal privacy rights, which allowed for public access to the hearing.

The report had also noted that Osei-Frimpong was accused of omitting information on his UGA graduate school application by neglecting to disclose that he had previously studied at the University of Chicago and that he had been previously arrested.

The university had reportedly received an anonymous call that Osei-Frimpong omitted mentioning that he was arrested in 2011 for his participation in an Occupy Wall Street protest while attending school at the University of Chicago, where he had been studying political science.

Osei-Frimpong argues that he answered the question on his graduate application correctly, because the judge had ended up dismissing the charges against him.

“I don’t know about this conspiracy I’m hiding my arrest,” said Osei-Frimpong during the hearing, “I live a public life.”

Irami Osei-Frimpong
    @IramiOF
    May 5, 2019
    I'm not targeted because I'm Black; I'm targeted because I think the problem with Black America is how we make White people.

If we want justice for Black Americans, we have to dismantle and replace the engines of White cultural production: their schools, churches, and families.

Irami Osei-Frimpong
    @IramiOF

I study philosophy because I think that White schools, churches, and families in America are internally incoherent and provide the resources for their own de-legitimacy. I study politics and psychology because de-legitimacy isn't enough. We are going to need state guns.

4:38 PM - May 5, 2019

Osei-Frimpong does indeed live a public life, having just tweeted on Sunday: “I’m targeted because I think the problem with Black America is how we make White people. If we want justice for Black Americans, we have to dismantle and replace the engines of White cultural production: their schools, churches, and families,” said the graduate student.

“I study philosophy because I think that White schools, churches, and families in America are internally incoherent and provide the resources for their own de-legitimacy,” continued Osei-Frimpong in an additional tweet, “I study politics and psychology because de-legitimacy isn’t enough.”

We are going to need state guns,” said the graduate student.

Osei-Frimpong went on to claim that racial justice has only been advanced after “threatening White people with guns and budgets,” and that schools re-segregated “when we stopped threatening them.”

“Know that you are dealing with folks who have been trained to be sociopaths,” added Osei-Frimpong, “So be prepared to take control of guns and budgets.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I study philosophy because I think that White schools, churches, and families in America are internally incoherent and provide the resources for their own de-legitimacy. I study politics and psychology because de-legitimacy isn't enough. We are going to need state guns.
    As a white person, with a white family, who goes to a white church and lives in a white community, (but will have nothing to do with government schools, regardless of color, because they filled with people like you), what am I to make of that statement?

"We are going to need state guns"

For what?

To march into any place where white people are and do what?

"De-legitimze us"?

What does that mean?

As a white person, with a white family, who goes to a white church and lives in a white community, (but will have nothing to do with government schools, regardless of color, because they filled with people like you), what am I to make of that statement?

"We are going to need state guns"

For what?

To march into any place where white people are and do what?

"De-legitimze us"?

What does that mean?
    KILL THE BOER!
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

How about no white or black people having to die? If only it was that simple.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast