Thread: Rep. Steve King challenger raises $100,000 in 10 days

Rep. Steve King challenger raises $100,000 in 10 days

Uh oh. I wonder if the challenger is another neocon.. probably. Still, it doesn't bode well for Steve King

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congre...100000-10-days

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah

He gone...too bad I kinda liked him
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

The odds are decent that a replacement will be better.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Whoever it is isn't likely to be any worse than King.

Seems legit.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Well at least we know now for certain which talking points will get you some of the most ire. Speaking up and defending whites, no matter the intensity, is worse than just about any other political misstep in 2019.

The only thing that might be worse is being guilty of "Islamophobia" or antisemitism, but it feels like standing up for people of European ancestry is neck and neck with the former and will soon take the crown over the latter. Look at the response and how quickly the earth beneath his feet has been removed. Whether or not this is a psyop and he is a willing participant, it doesn't matter, the message is that you can no longer stand up for whites without extreme consequences for even saying the most mild things.

And the best part is this is being cheered on worldwide as people of all walks of life, including whites themselves, pat themselves on the back for so virtuously pointing out how terrible European/western culture is and how it needs to be forever punished. Like someone mentioned in a post a few days ago, chopping the legs out from underneath the strongest groups will make it that much easier to control the masses when the strongest are no longer there to protect the weak.

This is the direction we are being pushed towards. And I don't think the targeted group is going to take this lightly.

Has anyone done any digging on the challenger yet? if so, post!