Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Buy Guns, Drink Beer, Eat Ribs" - We Need To Retoxify Masculinity

"Buy Guns, Drink Beer, Eat Ribs" - We Need To Retoxify Masculinity

Let’s be clear: My pronouns are “he,” “his,” and “stop being creepy weirdos.”
    Okay, maybe the last one isn’t a pronoun, but then again, I’m a man and if I want an insulting string of words directed at the nattering nabobs of gender neutrality to be a pronoun, it is a pronoun. And if you don’t like it, fight me.
    We need more masculinity, and the more toxic the social justice warriors think it is, the better.

Bizarrely, now shaving companies are allying with the SJWs in an Axis of Irritants. Gillette is channeling campus gender studies dorks to try to sell you razors. They all think you should soften up, get in touch with your feelings, and submit.

I say tighten up, let your righteous fury flow through you, and tell them all to kiss your Schumer.
    Much as I advocate global warming, I am a strong proponent of toxic masculinity. It’s also known as “masculinity.”
    Risk-taking.
    Ferociousness.
    Independence.
    These are the qualities the SJWs want to wring out of us. Why? Because these are the qualities they cannot overcome. They want us weak, passive and obedient. That’s how they get power. Some bloated Trigglypuff screaming about the male gaze can’t force us to do anything. Sure, a lot of them have weight on us, but if we laugh at them and simply say “No” to their demands, they’re stuck. Are they going to go get a rifle and make us?
    Nope. They have to talk us into surrendering, or really, pester us into surrendering. Which means talking us out of the uppity, aggressive, no-damns-given masculinity that is the last obstacle to their fussy, naggy domination.
    Don’t be fooled by the “toxic” qualifier – all masculinity is toxic to these human weebles. What they call “toxic” is really the essence of freedom. It’s toxic all right, but to their goals, not ours. Masculinity means freedom from them and the puffy, non-binary utopia they dreamed up because that’s the only world in which such losers could be anything more than a sorry punchline.
    It’s a War on Testosterone, and we’re culturally surrounded. But that’s awesome. As Toxic Male Icon and Army hero, General Anthony McAuliffe of the 101st Airborne put it at Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge:
    “Men, we are surrounded by the enemy. We have the greatest opportunity ever presented an army. We can attack in any direction.”
    And Marine legend and Toxic Male “Chesty” Puller said something similar:
    “We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them." By the way, General Anthony McAuliffe, when the krauts demanded he surrender, responded, aptly, “Nuts!”
    Now, if that last paragraph is incomprehensible to you, your masculinity is in a dire state and you need some re-toxification stat. Grab some non-craft beer, some ribs, and go watch Where Eagles Dare on Netflix. After that emergency treatment, find a man who with whom to go shoot guns and speak of brave deeds done in the face of America’s enemies. This will begin your recovery.
    Am I saying men and women are different? Yes. Of course, so do the SJWs. They just want to eliminate those differences because those differences are an obstacle to their power. Embrace who you are, man or woman. Men and women are complimentary, the weaknesses of each compensated for by the strengths of the other.
    Being a man does not mean being a sad, hairy, lumpy version of a women. Nor does being a woman mean being a smaller, baby-having man. Being your gender is part of who you are, and by erasing that they seek to change you from who you are into who they want you to be: A neutered drone.
    And “toxic femininity” is next on their target list.
    The answer to the attack on toxic masculinity is to recommit to what they label “toxicity,” because what they call “toxic masculinity” is not about criminality or being a jerk. It’s about the basic premise of being a man, the role of builder and destroyer, engineer and warrior. They want to take what makes you special from you, so all you have are the scraps they choose to give you. And then they will own you.
    Do you want to be owned?
    Cue the SJWs liars to hop in to say that praising masculinity means celebrating rape and abuse and mindless criminality and mayhem. But everything leftists say is a lie, and so is this. The answer to rape and abuse and mindless criminality and mayhem is, of course, more masculinity – the confrontation of evil, and its destruction, by righteous force. And righteous force is a masculine notion.
    When some thug who didn’t get the memo about hugging is breaking down the door to get you, do you want some neckbeard sissy with a disposable Gillette standing by your side, or a toxic male with a 12-gauge Mossberg loaded with buckshot racking in a shell?

See, the vast majority of the world does not have the time or inclination for this kind of frivolous campus pap. The real world is hard and ugly, not the soft, safe and secure urban zone cleared and protected by the toxic males (and females – there are gloriously toxically masculine women too) in uniform that these SJWs despise. Toxic masculinity created a safe space here in the west where fundamentally silly people can freely express these ridiculous notions. But out there, there are real monsters, not mere childish boogeymen like “manspreaders.” And the only thing that keeps them at bay are those infused with toxic masculinity (some of them women) with bayonets.
    I talk a lot about a world where men give up on being men in my latest novel, Wildfire(and the earlier People’s Republic and Indian Country), which detail a blue America bereft of freedom in large part because it is bereft of masculinity.
    Don’t let it happen.
    Buy guns.
    Drink beer.
    And tell the SJWs to go to hell.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...fy-masculinity
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Guns , Beers & Ribs. Weekly here .
    Do something Danke

I got no guns, I don't drink alcohol, and I don't eat ribs.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    what brand of tampons do you use?

Ribs are usually Wed.'s here .
    Do something Danke

Risk-taking.
    Ferociousness.
    Independence.
    bullcrap.

Individualism
    Responsibility
    Resourcefulness
    Courage
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

I got no guns sounds like a good lead in for a blues song ...... " Can't get no sleeves for my records Can't get no laces for my shoes " ..... Dire Straights
    Do something Danke

I think Porkfest was in Indy this week .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    bullcrap.

Individualism
    Responsibility
    Resourcefulness
    Courage
    What's not masculine about Risk-taking, Ferociousness, and Independence?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Guns even have own Rock n Roll , Lawyers Guns and Money , Gimme Back My Bullets ........
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    what brand of tampons do you use?
    Tampax. I find them to be the most absorbent.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I got no guns sounds like a good lead in for a blues song ...... " Can't get no sleeves for my records Can't get no laces for my shoes " ..... Dire Straights
    Well if I ever run into a blues singer, I'll be sure to suggest that lyric.

Calvin Coolidge

Rural King has sawed off , pistol grip Charles Daly 12 Ga pumps on sale this week .
    Do something Danke

I don't like Kurt Sphincter, that being said, hell yes.
    "The Patriarch"

Not to ruin the party, but the new super-hoppy beers and marijuana may be contributing the decline of masculinity.

Time to switch to distilled spirits and wine...

——
    Beer Drinkers, Do You Know Beer Contains Female Hormones That Cause A Beer Belly And Breast Growth?

If you have ever had the chance to smell a hops plant, then you know it has hypnotic effects. Harvesting any of the plants of the hemp family can make you quite sleepy. Cannabis, which is used to produce Hashish and Marijuana, is a close relative of hops. The relaxing effect that beer has on the consumer comes from the hops ingredient hopein, among other substances. Hopein is a form of morphine.

Apart from their mind-altering effects, hops are known to work as an anti-aphrodisiac, suppressing sexual drive and performance in men. Hops contain the female sex hormones daidzein and genistein, which are generally used to fatten calves, sheep, and chickens. Contrary to general belief, the body cannot utilize any of the numerous calories contained in whiskey or other alcoholic beverages for producing energy or increasing fat reserves.

Beer contains another female hormone, an estrogen, which is also formed in a woman’s ovaries. The typical beer belly and breast growth of a beer drinker is caused by these female hormones and has nothing to do with beer calories.
    https://steemit.com/food/@denn/beer-...ul-when-buying
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Tampax. I find them to be the most absorbent.
    Those old style pads are good for dressing battlefield wounds .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Not to ruin the party, but the new super-hoppy beers and marijuana may be contributing the decline of masculinity.

——
    Beer Drinkers, Do You Know Beer Contains Female Hormones That Cause A Beer Belly And Breast Growth?
    Stouts and whiskey have been my choices and I don’t have a beer belly or breasts. And a bourbon barrel aged stout is a wonderful combination of the two. I appreciate a hoppy beer, maybe one at a time but I just don’t care for them.

I check all the other boxes so I guess I’m quite toxic.

Change ribs to smoked brisket and I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by dean.engelhardt View Post
    Change ribs to smoked brisket and I'm in.
    Agree. Not a fan of meats with little meat. Same with chicken wings.

Brisket, carne asada, filet, NY, pulled pork, chicken breast...now we’re talking.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

——

Although a close relative of hops, I don't think cannabis has hopein..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8-Prenylnaringenin
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Are the ribs gluten free?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    What's not masculine about Risk-taking, Ferociousness, and Independence?
    When ferociousness takes the form of bullying or "grab 'em by the pussy", it's more Neanderthal than masculinity.

And make sure they're pork ribs.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    When ferociousness takes the form of bullying or "grab 'em by the pussy", it's more Neanderthal than masculinity.
    Nobody is talking about the bad version of any of the traits mentioned, you are doing exactly what the SJWs want by equating the good version with the bad.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Those old style pads are good for dressing battlefield wounds .
    That's what my EMT aunt says.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Please cite evidence that Neanderthals were any more "ferocious", bullies, or grabbed by pussy than hom os.

I'm pretty sure if attractive women are letting you grab them by the pussy on a regular basis, then you are probably pretty masculine.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Nobody is talking about the bad version of any of the traits mentioned, you are doing exactly what the SJWs want by equating the good version with the bad.
    Really? I've seen the ad, and it features a scene of a guy coming up behind a woman and grabbing her butt and another of a bunch of kids chasing a smaller kid and yelling 'Freak!". So yes, the ad is talking about those bad traits. The only outrageous part of the ad was the line of guys standing behind their grills, as if outdoor cooking was somehow politically incorrect.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Really? I've seen the ad, and it features a scene of a guy coming up behind a woman and grabbing her butt and another of a bunch of kids chasing a smaller kid and yelling 'Freak!". So yes, the ad is talking about those bad traits. The only outrageous part of the ad was the line of guys standing behind their grills, as if outdoor cooking was somehow politically incorrect.
    This thread isn't about the ad, this thread is about the good versions of male traits that were deliberately slandered in the ad by only portraying their bad versions.

You are doing exactly what the ad did.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Please cite evidence that Neanderthals were any more "ferocious", bullies, or grabbed by pussy than hom os.
    It was a metaphor, for God's sake. Or is the cave man trope (as in the old Geico ads) politically incorrect?
    Erwin N. Griswold

Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Are the ribs gluten free?
    I have no idea , to be sure it is OK have a glass of bourbon with it .
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast