Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Cancels Pelosi's Brussels Junket

After President Donald J. Trump’s epic cancellation of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s trip abroad, he appears to have had her luggage, along with that of the Congessional delegation that was supposed to travel with her, delivered to her office in Congress.
    “Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s luggage has been returned to the halls of congress by cart, according to a picture sent to the Washington Free Beacon by a snap-happy tipster,” Free Beacon said.
    Here is the photo:

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/photo-...to-her-office/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All trips should be planned when congress is not in session. Funding should come from their budget. Airfare should be paid for from budget expenses also.
    Last edited by Schifference; 01-17-2019 at 07:29 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    HE just keeps getting funnier and funnier, and this was also a brutal counter-attack on Nancy.

Why would anyone try to $#@! with POTUS?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Why would anyone try to $#@! with POTUS?
    Self-destructive impulses?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

MANDARIN BITCH!!!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

These cretins don't have the courage to fly commercial with no security detail. Weak MFers, just as I suspected, who deep down know they are hated. The coming hostilities may proceed better than I could imagine.
    Last edited by AuH20; 01-17-2019 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    For his encore performance, he should quietly remove all booze from govt flights. LEt them find out in the air...
    Remember last time Pelosi was speaker?

https://www.wnd.com/2010/01/123472/
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Pelosi knows how to party. She should do it on her own dime though.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Should be under consideration certainly . What is Pelosi planning on doing in Brussels and Egypt that could possibly bring a return to the taxpayers money she is spending ? My guess is nothing .
    I do wonder if Pelosi figured out how to stay in Egypt for less than the 95,000 Melania trump cost us. I'd be alright forcing all gov officials to use an Airbnb and uber, act like the rest of us
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Epic. That's really the only word to use for this masterful move. Good Lord! I don't think I've ever seen such a massive smack-down in the time I've been paying attention to politics.
    Left her stranded on the bus and had her luggage delivered to her office door.
    Pelosi thought she was above it all. That her position gave her anything she demanded.
    And then she tried to board a military jet that flies at the whim of the Commander-in-Chief.
    Kudos, Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Womp womp
    This doesn't change any of that or make it untrue. I support both trolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bq-5c40fec1a262a.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	360.3 KB 
ID:	6315
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Name:	lHpHTHY5.jpg 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	6316

Nancy Pelosi will ‘cut your head off and you won’t even know you’re bleeding,’ daughter Alexandra Pelosi says

Name:	190102083408-alexandra-pelosi-newday-1-2-2019-large-169.jpg 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	6317
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Name:	50309862_10215574882436519_6989563089553195008_n.jpg 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	6318
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Watch out Nancy!

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Nancy Pelosi will ‘cut your head off and you won’t even know you’re bleeding,’ daughter Alexandra Pelosi says

Name:	190102083408-alexandra-pelosi-newday-1-2-2019-large-169.jpg 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	6317
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Nobody should be leaving Washington during the shutdown. Trump said he would not leave town. "Flying to Iraq is just a PR stunt":. Trump has also flown to Texas and New Orleans during the shutdown.

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/26/68005...sit-u-s-troops

Trump And First Lady Make Secret Trip To Iraq To Visit U.S. Troops

President Trump and first lady Melania Trump traveled to Iraq to visit U.S. troops on the day after Christmas, an unannounced trip about which the president nonetheless had been hinting for some time.

The Trumps' arrival at Al Asad Air Base followed the president's recent orders to pull back on U.S. troop deployments elsewhere — orders that have come under intense scrutiny.

The trip to Iraq was announced on Twitter by press secretary Sarah Sanders. It's the president's first such visit since taking office nearly two years ago.

The president and the first lady spent about three hours at Al Asad, in western Iraq. Air Force One landed back at Joint Base Andrews outside of Washington, D.C. at 5:13 a.m. ET on Thursday.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-18-2019 at 12:50 PM.

Melania flies Government Air for her vacation. Should she have taken a commercial flight to save money during the shutdown? Should she stay in Washington with her husband?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/17/trum...-shutdown.html

First lady Melania flies to Florida on government jet after Trump postpones Speaker Nancy Pelosi's trip to Afghanistan due to shutdown

First Lady Melania Trump flew to Florida on a government jet Thursday for a weekend vacation, hours after President Donald Trump dramatically postponed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's trip with other members of Congress to visit U.S. troops in Afghanistan, NBC confirmed, citing a law enforcement source.

President Trump cited the ongoing government shutdown as his reason for postponing Pelosi's travel plans, shortly before she and her team were scheduled to depart on a military plane.

While Pelosi was practically grounded by Trump's actions, the president's wife headed to Joint Base Andrews for her own trip on a military aircraft, NBC said.

The first lady is expected to be in Florida for the holiday weekend at her family's private Mar-a-Lago resort, according to NBC, which reported that the president is set to stay in Washington.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Melania flies Government Air for her vacation. Should she have taken a commercial flight to save money during the shutdown? Should she stay in Washington with her husband?

If I am not mistaken Trump has his own jet and enough money to send Melania anywhere she wants to go. I think I remember something about how he/they had to use government aircraft.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Trump did not tell her to fly commercial. He simply mentioned that it was an option she could choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/27bd98c...d-6eddd0e1d552
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast