Thread: GOP rep: 'Rand Paul is giving the president bad advice' on Afghanistan and Syria

Thumbs down GOP rep: 'Rand Paul is giving the president bad advice' on Afghanistan and Syria

Freshman Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) is criticizing Sen. Rand Paul, saying the Kentucky Republican gave President Trump "bad advice" when he suggested that the U.S. declare victory in Afghanistan and Syria.

"There are those of us who have sacrificed for our nation, who know the importance of this terrorist threat and the need to stay vigilant," tweeted Crenshaw, a former Navy SEAL, on Wednesday. "We go there so that they don’t come here. It’s that simple."

Crenshaw, who wears an eyepatch due to an injury sustained in combat, was responding to a tweet from Paul in which the senator said he has "never been prouder" of Trump.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...stan-and-syria

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Great. Another MIC or neocon shill.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

But they are here.

you failed in your mission.

you are a failure and a traitor f*** you
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Great. Another MIC or neocon shill.
    Just what Congress needs Brian. Another one...

Maybe Rand told Trump that Pelosi should be in Washington instead of doing photo ops abroad.