Thread: Is Tucker Carlson retarded?

Is Tucker Carlson retarded?

Just curious.

"The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Full disclosure, I don't like and don't smoke it. Yes I've tried it, yes I inhaled.
    "The Patriarch"

Tucker doesn't give a $#@! about liberty he doesn't give a $#@! about America all he cares about is other people's money. OPM is more addicting than any drug and OPM addicts will even pretend to help you look for your money after they stole it so you don't think they stole from you they don't give a $#@! about you just your money.

Seems to be retarded,, though naturally or artificially is unclear.

I do smoke it.. And I understand it on several levels.

It continually amazes me,, that people can argue so passionately about something they know absolutely nothing about.

Like someone who has never read scripture arguing theology.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Full disclosure, I don't like and don't smoke it. Yes I've tried it, yes I inhaled.
    I have a kid who works for me two days a week that reminds me of Tucker . There is something wrong with them but I just cannot put my finger on it .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I have a kid who works for me two days a week that reminds me of Tucker . There is something wrong with them but I just cannot put my finger on it .
    Tucker talks like a sociopath, I think his viewers see it for what it is but for them it makes him seem authentic so they trust him.

If you are going to say that official statistics indicate that cannabis causes schizophrenia, then you have to say that alcohol and all illegal drugs cause schizophrenia.. You can look it up, they have studies that tie all kinds of substances of abuse to triggering schizophrenia.

That could be true, but what is more likely is that the onset of schizophrenia is slow and takes time to manifest completely. It takes time to diagnose. It is most likely that schizophrenics begin having early symptoms, for which alcohol, cannabis and other drugs of abuse provide relief. Many schizophrenics do find that cannabis provides relief for them.

That is what the guy who was arguing with Tucker was referring to when he talked about correlation and causation. It's a shame he couldn't communicate it better during the interview, he seemed kinda nervous. But he did tell Tucker at one point that teen use in states where it is legal went down - then Tucker stated the opposite about 40 seconds later. He should listen better, especially on this topic.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He might be the best of the worse Fox has to offer right now. So I watch occasionally.
    Freedom Watch, Stossel and Kennedy was a solid lineup on Fox business a few years ago.
    Last edited by tommyrp12; 01-17-2019 at 12:56 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, and the idea that cannabis causes an increase in violence is completely insane...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    ... It is most likely that schizophrenics begin having early symptoms, for which alcohol, cannabis and other drugs of abuse provide relief...
    That wouldn't be a very good for the makers of the poison pills that have side effects that have been proven to actually cause suicide and the people profiting off the prohibition. All of the people dying off cigarettes and alcohol could probably quit easier if they had something to get rid of the withdrawals that wasn't more alcohol or more nicotine.

Clearly that pothead is taking money from the powerful pro-legalization lobby.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Consider this my two weeks notice.....

Oh, and the idea that cannabis causes an increase in violence is completely insane...
    The idea that cannabis causes violence ''makes me go berserk'' -Walking Tall
    Seriously though , I had a friend that smoked like a fiend, it adversely effected
    every aspect of his life, his fiancé somehow convinced him to get on track,
    quit the pot and became super successful in life and family.
    Not really much different than other vises over all, just that some are able
    to moderate, some aren't .

Welcome to the world of wedge issues. Abortion, gun control, masculinity, marriage equality, just to name a few. Tucker is just doing his part by injecting divisiveness into the public forum. The result is often hysteria. Fox and other media platforms feed this hysteria by spending an exorbitant amount of time and energy pushing the flavor of the day wedge issue in lieu of more pressing issues. The public is so dumbed down that most are incapable of any critical thought. The result? Oblivious rats in a maze looking for their cheese.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    ... The public is so dumbed down that most are incapable of any critical thought. The result? Oblivious rats in a maze looking for their cheese.
    -
    -
    You found your cheese.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    -
    -
    You found your cheese.
    -
    You're up early.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    You're up early.
    Ha ha, I know, morning person, start my day usually 2 to 3 am or so....
    coffee.....mmmmm..

I'm surprised & disappointed that he would take that stance.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Tucker is a fish out of water on this topic, and I'm a non fan of pot, but don't care if others use it.
    ''No deaths'' was stated by the author, the proponent of legalization, Tucker is just being argumentative
    for sake of argument as far as I can see.
    When the author says 'no deaths' Tucker can't address that , he shifts back to schizophrenia.
    I'm a Tucker fan, he's off on this , couldn't watch past the first minute or so./

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    I'm really not.

Fox news has three types of personality working for them: the hardcore neocon (most of them), the actual libertarians who get weeded out ( judge nap, stossel), and the fake libertarians who are kept around to inject neocon thought into libertarians (Beck, Carlson).

It was only a matter of time before he either got fired or changed his tune.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

I don't think he's retarded, but I do think he's a despicable snake. He's doing his job for Fox to keep their viewers confused, but proud of it. He probably deserves a raise.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I don't think he's retarded, but I do think he's a despicable snake. He's doing his job for Fox to keep their viewers confused, but proud of it. He probably deserves a raise.
    Reminds me of Glenn Beck - remember that fking guy?

I've noticed with Ben Swann, John Stossel, and Andrew Napolitano - there is a lot of pressure on journalists to spew the network's agenda. They either suck it up and maintain employment, or they move on to other things. There's definitely heavy bias in all of our media now. Some say its the death throes of the legacy media, as they try to compete with the internet. All the hyperbole, and plain circus antics, are desperate attempts to keep an audience. My conspiracy senses pick up something more sinister though, and that comes from the heavy media consolidation that has occurred over the past few decades.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

He sounds like someone who tried pot and had a panic attack, which is common.

People who propose this causal relationship are probably extrapolating from the known adverse side effect of anxiety/panic attacks, and hypothesizing that it can also trigger something like schizophrenia.

The science is in no way settled on this. A predominate theory is that it will trigger earlier onset of schizophrenia in those with a genetic predisposition to that disorder. No predisposition, no effect. So they are really talking about a small minority, and they likely were going to develop schizophrenia without any marijuana at all.

There is consensus that marijuana is not recommend for schizophrenics, as it makes their symptoms worse.

There are plenty of links on the subject from legitimate scientific sources.

AN ONGOING DEBATE

"The relationship is an ongoing debate in the scientific world — at least what the nature of the association is," said Matthew Hill, a cell biologist at the University of Calgary in Canada, who recently published an article dissecting this very relationship, in an email to The Verge. In the article, Hill argued that "there is little evidence that, at a population level, cannabis use during adolescence is a primary contributing factor in the development of psychiatric illness." But he also noted that "there is evidence that in high-risk populations, cannabis can be highly adverse, so arguments claiming that cannabis is innocuous are equally flawed."
    https://www.theverge.com/2014/6/24/5...mplicated-than
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 01-17-2019 at 05:36 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    He sounds like someone who tried pot and had a panic attack, which is common.
    Just like with any other drug people react differently depending on their body. Some people have heart palpitations from even the slightest caffeine and some people hallucinate from child doses of antihistamines like benadryl.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am hearing all new rounds of unsubstantiated bunk.. to counter legalization.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

There are plenty of links on the subject from legitimate scientific sources.
    AN ONGOING DEBATE
    well that part is true.. There is junk science being promoted by "legitimate" sources.

There is a lot of ongoing research,,and Development..

and there are the same Social Controllers trying to hinder it.. and a lot of unfounded claims on both sides.

and the definition of schizophrenia changes with elections. There are no ethics in that industry.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2800147/
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom