Thread: Are You Suffering From Toxic Masculinity? Know The Warning Signs

Are You Suffering From Toxic Masculinity? Know The Warning Signs

NOTE: SATIRE

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...-warning-signs
    https://babylonbee.com/news/are-you-...-warning-signs

More than 40% of men today suffer from it---and their loved ones pay the price.

It's called "toxic masculinity," and it's the latest disease to plague the nation.
    It can affect every aspect of a toxic man's life. Worst of all, toxic masculinity is contagious, so if you're infected, you need to know right away so you can avoid spreading it to your friends and family.

Are you or a loved one suffering from toxic masculinity? Know the warning signs so you can seek help:

• Even the faintest whisper of facial hair - If you have a mustache, schedule a check-up. If you find a goatee on your face, consider going into the emergency room. If you have a full-grown beard, well, it's probably too late for you.
    • A belief that men and women are at least a little bit different - Should you be infected with the cancerous idea that men and women are even the slightest bit different from one another, you could have toxic masculinity. If you're a woman who believes this, then you suffer from an even worse disease called internalized misogyny.
    • Throwing a professional wrestler off a steel cage right through the announcer's table - Men who suddenly look around and find that they're tossing a professional wrestler off a steel cage to plummet right through the announcer's table are at high risk of developing toxic masculinity. If a man in your life is suffering from this symptom, encourage him to stop wrestling in the WWE immediately.
    • Eating meat on occasion - A disease like toxic masculinity can quickly change your diet. If you find yourself leaving your vegan avocado quinoa toast smoothies untouched in favor of wolfing down some bacon-wrapped bacon, you might have toxic masculinity.
    • Holding the door open for a woman once in a while - It looks innocent enough: a woman approaches, and you hold the door so she doesn't have to open it again. Seems like common courtesy, right? WRONG. It's one of the first warning signs of toxic masculinity, and you need to do better if you're going to beat this thing. One way to reduce your toxic masculinity is to slam the door right in a woman's face and scream, "EQUALITY!!!" through the glass when she glares at you.
    • Yelling stuff about freedom and charging into battle wearing blue face paint - If you find yourself charging into battle against the English wearing blue face paint in the 14th century, you might be beyond medical help. Do all of society a favor and get yourself drawn and quartered so no one else catches this contagious illness.
    • Being a man who doesn't hate himself - This is the most telling sign. If you're a biological male and you don't hate yourself, toxic masculinity is already coursing through your veins. If there's going to be any hope of recovery, you need to begin hating yourself today.

If you or your man are showing one or more of these symptoms, contact your medical professional today. Get help, before it's too late.
    Yeah, get help before they MAKE you get help. You should aspire to be a feminized transgender soy boy who needs someone else to tell you how to live. If you are female, be careful that you are not Enabling males to become MEN because MEN are the only real threat to tyranny, and we Tyrants do not like any opposition to your power. Be honest with yourself, when was the last time you saw a Drag Queen Tranny Crybully holding a battle rifle making informed decisions on how to enact a battle plan during combat? We the Tyrants only have your best interests in heart. We want to control you for your own good, which is even better for us. You should be so afraid of the tiny number of us that the rest of your herd should bite your nipples off if you start thinking ways that we did not approve of.

Oh $#@!, I think I forgot to take my pills for my No Filter Between Brain and Mouth Syndrome! Yes, its absolutely real, and you werent supposed to know that, or read any of what I wrote above! Please forget everything I just wrote, it isnt authorized or conducive to Proper Tyranny. Although I blame you all for my shortcomings, you are hereby ordered to immediately forget and disregard everything that was stated in the previous paragraph, although most of you are too ignorant to even know what a paragraph actually is due to the fact it isnt a form of communication that you are familiar with which only contains "lol" and "rofl" and poop emojis, which is the level of intellect we have reduced you all to in order to make you controllable! Ugh! this NFBB&M Syndrome is really kicking in at this time! Okay, you all need to forget everything written in this paragraph too!

Do it or we will KILL YOU ALL!

- LOVE, Tyrants
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    • Yelling stuff about freedom and charging into battle wearing blue face paint - If you find yourself charging into battle against the English wearing blue face paint in the 14th century, you might be beyond medical help. Do all of society a favor and get yourself drawn and quartered so no one else catches this contagious illness.

LOL
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I am highly afflicted . I have a beard , eat meat , hold the door for Mrs O and others , do not hate myself , love freedom and am sure women are different .
    Do something Danke

6 of 7 damn near perfec!!

!!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DamianTV again.

Eating meat on occasion - A disease like toxic masculinity can quickly change your diet. If you find yourself leaving your vegan avocado quinoa toast smoothies untouched in favor of wolfing down some bacon-wrapped bacon, you might have toxic masculinity.
    I’ve never had it, but I know avocado toast is quite popular these days. I imagine it would taste even better with bacon and tomato on it...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I’ve never had it, but I know avocado toast is quite popular these days. I imagine it would taste even better with bacon and tomato on it...
    Slightly, lol.
    "The Patriarch"

I only meet 5 of the 7 requirements.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I only meet 5 of the 7 requirements.
    Just a bit more work to do and you'll be perfect!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Mommas Don't Let your Boys Grow up to be Men!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

The new wave feminists are so beyond help that a man could save them from a moving train and the next day they'll still be on twitter calling men pigs.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

For reference only....

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    For reference only....

He doesn't look toxically masculine to me.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He doesn't look toxically masculine to me.
    Not androgynous enough.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Not androgynous enough.

Androgyny is the opposite of toxic masculinity.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Androgyny is the opposite of toxic masculinity.
    That's why I disagreed with you.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    That's why I disagreed with you.
    I understand now.

He does look masculine but not toxically masculine.

He looks fat and stupid.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Mark Steyn Reacts To New Climate Change Theory: 'I Can Get Onboard With This One'