Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: There is No Immigrant Flood, They Can't Get Welfare, and They Don't Commit More Crime

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Yes it is. The victim of trespassing is the owner of the property being trespassed, assuming it has a rightful owner.

In illegal immigration, the person committing the crime may well be expressly invited onto whatever private property they enter. They might even rightfully own it themselves. They may never once set foot on any justly owned private property without the permission of its owners. Who is the victim then? It can't be someone who doesn't own any of the property the immigrant ever sets foot on. It can't be the ruling regime, who has no legitimate claim to the property it treats as its own.

In fact, that regime, by dictating to me whom I may or may not allow onto my property, effectively becomes the trespasser. And I, as the rightful owner of the property onto which the regime trespasses, am the victim of its crimes.
    Our territory is our property and their invasion of it and presence in it damages us in many direct and indirect ways.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Our territory is our property and their invasion of it and presence in it damages us in many direct and indirect ways.
    But that only applies when they invade someone's private property. And the victim is only that private property owner and no one else.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    But that only applies when they invade someone's private property. And the victim is only that private property owner and no one else.
    That isn't true, people form groups to protect their rights and and they take control of territory in order to do so, the invaders violate our rights and threaten our liberty in many ways.

Our territory is our exclusive property and they are trespassing and squatting.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234