Thread: Tucker: When did anti-war Democrats become neocons?

Tucker: When did anti-war Democrats become neocons?

Did anyone watch Tucker Carlson tonight? He continues to impress me!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL Tucker is amazing. He just called James Clapper a liar.

Another good show going after the Neocons on foreign policy. Good stuff.

Just when you think the news media topped themselves with calling Trump a Russian agent, learned on Tucker tonight that the Neocons are trying to associate Tulsi Gabbard with David Duke. The news media gets more insane every day.

I could have never bet on or imagined the news media in my lifetime going so extreme fake news on so many issues.

Tucker is the only show worth watching these days

Worth reading from Caitlin Johnstone

Witness "Meathead"

Modern “Liberals” Are 1950s Authoritarians

In the hit 1970s sitcom All in the Family, Rob Reiner played Michael Stivic, whose progressive countercultural 1960s sensibilities made him a perfect foil for his bigoted, conservative father-in-law Archie Bunker’s struggles to adapt to a rapidly changing world.

Now a celebrated advocate of the Democratic party, Reiner’s great artistic achievement in 2017 was collaborating with neoconservatives and intelligence community insiders to produce a jarring propaganda video featuring Morgan Freeman warning that “we are at war” with Russia. So far his masterpiece of 2018 is a tweet declaring that if you “libel” Russophobic eugenicist James Clapper and CIA torture facilitator-turned-MSNBC pundit John Brennan you are libeling America.

We never set out to become our parents. A counterculture never sets out to become the thing it rebelled against. An actor never sets out to become a twisted mockery of the character he once played. But it happens... https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2018/02...uthoritarians/

The Republicans are worthless and so are the Democrats

Why aren't more people demanding a 3rd, 4th or 5th party?

Republicans and Democrats don't appear anywhere in the Constitution. Time for real change. Ban the parties and throw the top con artists in jail for treason.

Edit: Clapper IS a liar. If you or I lied to Congress we'd be thrown in jail.

Last edited by Peace Piper; 01-15-2019 at 07:47 PM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Boomers took over the institutions and now they're the tyrants. Boomers need to go away and into the ground. Millennials are another more toxic version of the Boomers with narcissism personified. But Gen Z? I have hope for them.
    Last edited by AuH20; 01-15-2019 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post
    Ban the parties
    Tell us more about how you will do this without creating a tyranny where the government controls political speech, ideology and association.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Tucker is outstanding. There's no doubt about it!

can someone post a youtube of the opening segment on tonight's show? it was epic

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Tucker is outstanding. There's no doubt about it!

Hmmm.... Sometimes. A little doubt. Tom Woods poured some cold water on his Commie economics today. https://tomwoods.com/ep-1320-pro-fam...akes-me-crazy/

What if I told you there never were any anti war Dems ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I would say:

1. The Democrats wanted to get involved in WWI before the Zimmerman Note/Lusitania.
    2. The Democrats wanted to get involved in WWII before Pearl Harbor.
    3. The only person to militarily use a nuclear weapon, twice, and against civilian populations was a Democrat.
    4. The same Democrat got us involved in the Korean War ("Ended" by a Republican).
    5. The Democrats got us involved in Vietnam (Ended by a Republican).
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Are you referring to every Democrat in American history or just modern day Democrats?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Are you referring to every Democrat in American history or just modern day Democrats?
    Nearly all of them since 1913
    Do something Danke

I thought everyone around here already knew, the Neocons were the Democrats babies, they grew up and rebelled, different paths, same destination.

Just checking.
    FJB

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.