Thread: MITT ROMNEY Continues to Trash President Trump

Thumbs down MITT ROMNEY Continues to Trash President Trump

Turns out that Mittens isn't much of a team player. He is butt hurt!

Senator Mitt Romney continued to trash President Donald Trump over the weekend. Romney attacked the Republican president after the weekend hit piece by the Washington Post that Trump hid his conversations with Vladimir Putin from government officials and the media.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-times-report/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Turns out that Mittens isn't much of a team player. He is butt hurt!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-times-report/
    I wish he would do the same as Kasich and seek a job as a fake Conservative on MSNBC or CNN rather than the possibility of having him for a long time in the Senate.

Mittens is a disgrace.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Will be interesting to see how he votes on key items. Everything is hot air until the rubber hits the road.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Why does everything Mitt Romney say sound just like something I could imagine Obama saying?
    That's why they ran him against O'Bummer.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Cool Beware Senator Mitch McConnell…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...tch-mcconnell/

January 4, 2019

Sometimes we must call the baby ugly. CTH has followed and mapped how Mitch McConnell operates for over a decade. Here’s the deal as we see it…

Senate Leader Mitch McConnell has one major career alliance that has been unbroken and unchanged for well over two decades. That alliance is with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and specifically with CoC President Tom Donohue. [SEE HERE and SEE HERE].

Mitch McConnell is stealthily working against the efforts of President Donald Trump. The effort is to support his primary Wall Street financial benefactor, Donohue. However, Mitch McConnell cannot directly be connected to underhanded efforts against President Trump because it would lead to: (A) questions about a confrontation; and (B) public exposure. [ex. think about how McConnell is blocking President Trump from recess appointments]

Mitch McConnell is up for election in 2020; in the exact same cycle as the reelection of President Trump. If it became more obvious what McConnell is doing, there’s a strong, heck, guaranteed, likelihood Trump would be empowered to turn against McConnell. Therefore Mitch McConnell has to be very careful about the visibility of how he undermines the President. Everything must have built in plausible deniability.

McConnell has a history of getting caught. However, fortunately for him people also have a tendency to forget [see McConnell’s scheme in the Mississippi 2014 Cochran race as an example]. Almost no-one remembers that U.S. Senator Jim DeMint, the founder of the Senate Conservative Fund, quit the Senate specifically because of the schemes and internal Machiavellian power moves of Mitch McConnell.

So when the carefully constructed, pre-planned, pre-scheduled, and pre-organized public op-ed by incoming Senator Mitt Romney was deployed in the Washington Post… for those who have watched McConnell work; we knew exactly who orchestrated it and why.

Senator Romney will be one (not the only) visible face of the opposition. However, just like former Senator Corker and current Senator Sasse, the instructions (direct and indirect), and/or the approvals, will come from Leader McConnell’s office.

Through his power structure McConnell directly controls about 8 to 15 republican senators; we have called them “The Decepticons” for years. [Cornyn, Thune, Porter, Blunt, Portman, Burr, Barasso, Crapo, Murkowski, Gardner, Roberts, Sasse, Tillis, Graham and now Romney]

McConnell needed to test Romney’s commitment to the Decepticon club. Romney passed the test. Romney was rewarded with placement on the Senate Foreign Relations committee. Those Senators who sit on this committee get the most financial benefit from foreign lobbying. To understand the financial process think: Qatar & McCain Institute etc.

That’s what is going on internally…. and no, I doubt President Trump knows the scale of it; or maybe he does, and he has to pretend like he doesn’t to navigate his agenda… but somehow I doubt it.

To remind ourselves how Minority and Majority Senator McConnell took down the threat of the Tea Party revisit these old articles: CNN Part I and CNN Part II both showcase how McConnell works. Then do some research on how McConnell worked with Haley Barbour in Mississippi [SEE HERE].

Yes, Democrats are the opponents. However, the far more urgent MAGA enemy is Mitch McConnell.

There.

^ "Senate Leader Mitch McConnell has one major career alliance that has been unbroken and unchanged for well over two decades. That alliance is with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and specifically with CoC President Tom Donohue."

I don't know how close Mitt is w Mitch. However, with regards to the quote I posted from above I will say Mitch is a frequent visitor to the Chamber of Commerce in Northern Kentucky during election time.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mitt Romney is just embarrassing himself.

Donald Trump will be written in the history books as this country's Greatest President of all time.

And Mitt Romney will be forgotten.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Mitt Romney will be forgotten.
    Do you know if we can just pay bullies like him to go away like a go fund me for politicians like a gofuckyourself or something? Maybe just skip the middle men and money bomb him?

Mittens is just mad because he wishes he was born with an alpha male personality like Trump.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I'm not too worried, Mittens is a lone voice in GOP and an opportunist.

Besides, MAGA still has support from most of Senators (non-stooges of foreign lobbies), very influential and rich power broker Sheldon Adelson and significant part of AIPAC funded Congress members. He'll be fine.

Mitt Romney is nothing more than a John McCain with manners.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Mitt Romney is nothing more than a John McCain with manners.
    Mittens has the same advisers that McCain did. He sold his soul to the neoconservatives when he ran for President.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Mittens has the same advisers that McCain did. He sold his soul to the neoconservatives when he ran for President.
    I don't think he ever did (run for POTUS).

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...24814258843648

Not a fan of Mittens but that MAGA meme with ef-word seems to go bit too far.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?486499
    Would you like fries with that apology? Any interest in addressing the substance of the meme?

Thought it was loaded with substance, the link posted is the meat and potatoes of the subject of the meme.
    You think Mitt is not vulnerable to blackmail?

Never said that, probably all politicians could be including those who have supported expansive security-centric Police State. Was trying to point out that irony, it's quite obvious when looking at meme and the posted link.
    There were reports that someone tried to blackmail Mueller even.
    Hey, we all like to bang good looking dudes on a side.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Long before that, his father started the family tradition.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

MITT KNOWs HE ALMOST BEAT BARACK in 2012.
    THIS IS LIKE HIS YEAR SIX. HE FEELs IT STILL.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    MITT KNOWs HE ALMOST BEAT BARACK in 2012.
    THIS IS LIKE HIS YEAR SIX. HE FEELs IT STILL.
    Thank you for gracing us with your insightful remarks. You were missed....................NOT.

Duckie..... Mitt has spent six years thinking Obama & Trump to be total BOZOs. For once i really agree with Mr. Mitt.
    Duckie.... Maybe Gentleman Mitt has a point. He might have done a better job than both Number 44 + Number 45!