Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump Buys Lunch

Clemson’s quarterback Trevor Laurence told TMZ, ” It was awesome. We had McDonald’s and everything. It was good!”
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What would Fox News be saying if Obama had served fast food in this scenario?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    The always entertaining and funny Jericho Green explains the genius of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtAgc0vWLpU&t=60s

Wow Trump brought lunch for an entire football team. How scandalous.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Kind of a nice gesture, I'd say.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I also want to point out that Clemson players have been on a very strict diet and training regimen this year. I have a feeling some of those guys have not had pizza or a burger in months. They didn’t act like they weren’t happy to have it at the White House. With the President. And their championship.
    I was on a strict diet too at that age . I ate anything I found that was not nailed down .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I dunno but I have a hard time picturing obama reaching in his wallet to pay a bill that big .
    Do something Danke

"Was it KFC, Popeye's or Church's?"
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    So nice of him to think of others while 800,000 weren't paid this week.
    This is literally one of the worst forums in existence to garner sympathy for this issue.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Well, in defense of "the media" ( ), at least the Big Macs were something real that actually happened ...

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

They would say he used taxpayer money to pay for it when he should have used his own money.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Kingsman the Secret Service Big Mac Scene

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

I think zippy is mad about missing a paycheck.
    I think he is jealous that he didn't get a Big Mac.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I think he is jealous that he didn't get a Big Mac.
    If Hitlery had won zippy & co. would probably have been invited to the White House.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

More fast food at the White House. But interesting to note that he has not invited any basketball teams or women's sports champions to the White House.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...se/3056111002/

Another championship football team visited the White House on Monday.

And President Donald Trump once again had a buffet of fast food waiting for his guests.

Trump welcomed the Football Championship Subdivision champions — the North Dakota State Bison — to the White House on Monday. And, according to a pool report, he served them a lunchtime spread of Big-Macs, Chick-fil-A chicken sandwiches and french fries, among other fast-food items.

Trump served a similar meal to the Clemson Tigers when they visited the White House in January.

According to the pool report, Trump told the Bison that he could've served them a meal prepared by chefs, but "I know you people." Several players laughed, according to the pool report.
    Trump has now hosted six football teams at the White House since taking office in 2016, in addition to the MLB's Houston Astros and NHL's Pittsburgh Penguins. Other championship teams, however, have either declined to visit the White House or not received an invitation from the president. Trump has yet to honor a championship basketball team at the White House.
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...304-story.html

Not a single women's championship team has made a solo visit to the White House under Trump, although several women's teams participated in an event in 2017 during which Trump celebrated numerous men's and women's college champions in nonrevenue sports.

The past two WNBA champions, the Minnesota Lynx in 2017 and the Seattle Storm in 2018, were not invited.

Nor was the Notre Dame women's basketball team, which won the NCAA title in 2018 before a crowd of 19,599 — more than the number, 17,802, who attended North Dakota's football title game in January.

"Where are the women's teams?"
    USA Today columnist Christine Brennan, who has written extensively about women's sports, said in an interview. "To me this is just a huge step backward and shows he's completely out of touch with how the nation views women's sports."

Two White House officials did not respond to requests for comment.

The last time a lower-level division college football champion visited the White House was in 1995 when Clinton feted Youngstown State. Trump invited the Bison at the request of Sen. John Hoeven, R-N.D., who participated in the event. Though the Bison have won eight out of the past nine titles in their division, this was their first trip to the White House.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    More fast food at the White House. But interesting to note that he has not invited any basketball teams or women's sports champions to the White House.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...se/3056111002/

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...304-story.html
    Oh! Horrors!

He should be forced to invite EVERYONE!
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12