Thread: [Edit: Gas Leak] Bank Run Day = Huge car bomb explosion in Paris

Banned

Blog Entries

[Edit: Gas Leak] Bank Run Day = Huge car bomb explosion in Paris

January 12th was the day of the yellow vest bank run.

https://youtu.be/qFREQO1J_ZM

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Have you found any news about the proposed bank run? Sorry if ts talked about in the video. I can't watch it currently. I searched this morning and could not find any news about the banks or mass withdrawals.

Go to the 17:00 mark to hear when he found out it was a gas leak explosion.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Go to the 17:00 mark to hear when he found out it was a gas leak explosion.

But what/who caused the gas leak?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Gas leak inside a bakery. Fire department called to check it out. A couple of them killed in the explosion. https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...tiple-injuries

Paris bakery 'gas explosion' kills three

Two firefighters and a Spanish woman have died in a massive explosion caused by a “pocket of gas” in a six-storey building in Paris.

The woman died in hospital and at least 46 others were said to be injured, nine of them critically, including a third firefighter, in the blast in the 9th arrondissement of the capital on Saturday morning.

One of the firefighters was trapped under the rubble of the destroyed building for two-and-a-half hours before being rescued by colleagues.

The French interior minister, Christophe Castaner, told journalists at the scene two firefighters and two civilians had died. The death toll figure was later revised down by the police and confirmed by the minister in a tweet.

“At 8.37am the fire brigade was called to 6 Rue Trévise to investigate a gas leak. While they were there a dramatic explosion occurred,” Castaner said. He praised the courage of the firefighters who risked their lives to save people. He said one firefighter had remained under the rubble for two and a half hours before being rescued by colleagues.

The Spanish foreign minister Josep Borrell said: “I profoundly regret the death of three people in an explosion in central Paris, among them one Spanish citizen.”

Rémy Heitz, the Paris public prosecutor, said an investigation had been launched into the tragedy. The origin of the explosion was a “pocket of gas”. He added that the tragedy appeared to be “accidental” but that police experts would verify the exact reason for the explosion.

The blast and subsequent fire destroyed a bakery on the ground floor and destroyed apartments above. It seriously damaged several neighbouring buildings and shattered windows for 100 metres around.

Vehicles parked in the street were overturned and set alight by the force of the explosion.
    One female resident said: “The neighbours called the fire service because there was a very strong smell of gas this morning. Fire officers knocked on doors to tell us to stay where we were and shortly after that there was an explosion. There’s nothing left of our apartment. Nothing.”
    More at link.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Gas leak inside a bakery. Fire department called to check it out. A couple of them killed in the explosion. https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...tiple-injuries

More at link.
    That doesn't tell me what/who caused it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That doesn't tell me what/who caused it.
    They were investigating the leak when it exploded. They don't know what caused it. Neighbors reported smelling gas. Old lines or appliances can leak sometimes.

https://www.thelocal.fr/20190114/a-r...adly-explosion

'A ticking time bomb': Worries over Paris gas network after deadly explosion

Concerns have been raised over the alleged state of disrepair of the French capital’s gas network following a huge blast on Saturday that killed four people. One councillor described it as a "ticking time bomb".

Paris city councillor Alexandre Vesperini has called into question the safety of the French capital’s gas network, describing it as “rundown” and “poorly managed” in the wake of an explosion in the city’s ninth arrondissement that killed four and injured 50.

“I don’t blame gas fitters but I have to point out that the network, set up at the start of the 20th century, is a veritable ticking time bomb,” Vesperini, a member of Paris’s gas network commission, told Le Parisien.

“Saturday’s explosion reminded me of another one that took place in the 6th arrondissement in 2016 which left several people injured (see pic below).

“Paris City Council finds itself in a very difficult situation as these types of accidents could happen in a great number of places across the capital.

In recent years The Local has reported on two dramatic gas explosions in the capital, both pictured below. In 2016 An explosion has destroyed part of an apartment building in central Paris leaving five injured (first pic below).
    More at link.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-14-2019 at 06:21 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They were investigating the leak when it exploded. They don't know what caused it. Neighbors reported smelling gas. Old lines or appliances can leak sometimes.
    The timing is just a little bit suspicious.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The timing is just a little bit suspicious.
    There were no major protests going on for the last two gas explosions in Paris. Things are not always part of a conspiracy.

PG&E!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

There were no major protests going on for the last two gas explosions in Paris. Things are not always part of a conspiracy.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    PG&E!
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I know. It is less interesting without the conspiracy angle. Unless you live in that neighborhood.

I know. It is less interesting without the conspiracy angle. Unless you live in that neighborhood.
    Your propaganda is boring.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment