Thread: Trump's approval rating lowest in a year. The plebs want the gov't open

Trump's approval rating lowest in a year. The plebs want the gov't open

The plebs are getting restless and want their government open so our dear leaders can rule over us.

Trump has a -14 approval according to Rasmussen:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_jan14

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think people are just upset government is shut down because the media tells them to be upset. If they just turned off their TVs, the vast majority of them would suddenly realize that NOTHING in their daily life has changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

My quality of life has not declined . What , are they eating out of the taco bell dumpster yet ?
    Do something Danke

I don't believe it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

_NO_
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Then the poll is wrong-- the people should be pissed at the Liberals who will NOT even maturely talk to the President.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

People are angry because it's a Fake Shutdown.

For as long as the politicians continue to appear on TV, the threat of government intervention in their lives is real. They want the tyrants to totally disappear.

Donnell has failed to drain the swamp, and they know it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    People are angry because it's a Fake Shutdown.

For as long as the politicians continue to appear on TV, the threat of government intervention in their lives is real. They want the tyrants to totally disappear.

Donnell has failed to drain the swamp, and they know it.
    It's a work in progress.

And this poll smells.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And Rasmussen poll numbers have been more favorable to Trump than other polls too. (They were the most accurate polling service in 2016 but the least accurate in 2018). Trump doesn't (publicly) care about his approval ratings. Unless they are high.

Trump has in the past touted the results of some Rasmussen polls, which generally show him with a higher approval rating than other polls and surveys.
    Trump also took to Twitter in April of last year to praise a Rasmussen survey showing his approval at 51 percent.

"Rasmussen just came out at 51% Approval despite the Fake News Media," Trump said at the time. "They were one of the three most accurate on Election Day."
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...oval-in-a-year
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-14-2019 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump doesn't (publicly) care about his approval ratings. Unless they are high.

Doesn't everybody do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I'm not mad at the government being shut down one bit. Lets keep this up. Belgium and Finland once had their governments shut down for 500+ days. Lets try and beat it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Trump has nothing to lose. They've thrown everything but the wife's dildo at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'm not mad at the government being shut down one bit. Lets keep this up. Belgium and Finland once had their governments shut down for 500+ days. Lets try and beat it.
    Links? Curious about the outcomes.

The shutdown will never end because the guy who is President is famous for saying “You’re fired”!