Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilette makes anti-male commercial

Banned

Blog Entries

Gilette makes anti-male commercial

warning: this is cringe level 1000

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, $#@! them.

I just want a razor that doesn't dull after 1 week.

Wow, a bit heavy for someone selling razor blades...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yeah, $#@! them.
    Seriously.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    I just want a razor that doesn't dull after 1 week.
    https://www.amazon.com/Equate-Triple.../dp/B0791Y16H4
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Wow, a bit heavy for someone selling razor blades...
    I'm guessing that their marketing stats show that women do the razor purchasing, or some $#@!. because that ad aint gonna get men to go out and buy them.

And evidently only white men (and one middleeasterner) bbq.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm kind of envious of other men who have epic beards.

It's been my experience that people respect you more when you have a well trimmed beard. One nurse I worked with, totally in violation of dress code, had a beard that made him look like General Stonewall Jackson. You'd better damn believe that when he spoke, people listened.

Shaggy beards won't do it though. Just makes you look like a hobo. Still even that is a step up from clean-shaven. No one listens to a baby.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 01-14-2019 at 10:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Sorry, what was the problem with the ad?

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Still even that is a step up from clean-shaven. No one listens to a baby.
    Nonsense. A clean shave is a look REAL men have worn, and garnered legitimate respect:

Switch to Harry's.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Did it make you want to run out and buy their razors?

The same movement they took all their cliche phrases from thinks it is ok to drug 5 year old boys with hormone blockers because they think they want to be a girl. When they design a gyno-centric school system and the boys get bored of it, they drug them. They promote the idea that hitting on women is the same as sexual assault. They make you believe male sexual desire is a socially inspired illusion that requires no satiation, and that women can be happier raising children by themselves than with a male partner (or not raising children at all and having an emotional support animal.) Or a "strong woman" super hero who beats up bad guys.

They are doing everything in their power to destroy the family unit. They have taken over educational institutions long ago. They have recently taken over social media corporations. They want to take over everything.

If you don't understand that and fight it with us, they will win.
    Last edited by dannno; 01-14-2019 at 11:02 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I don’t have the know how to make one, but an idea I thought about is an app which you can enter in any companies or their affiliates to boycott and then when you do your shopping(for example online), non of their products show up (or they are flagged). Like an add-on to Amazon or something. I would definitely use such an app.

The only thing these board of directors care about is the bottom line. Boycotts need to happen.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

That's fabulousth. Where can I find their lipstick?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Nonsense. A clean shave is a look REAL men have worn, and garnered legitimate respect:

After about a decade of that I gave up on it .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    That's fabulousth. Where can I find their lipstick?
    in between the nail polish and pads .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Switch to Harry's.
    If I was using them I would consider that .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I'm guessing that their marketing stats show that women do the razor purchasing, or some $#@!. because that ad aint gonna get men to go out and buy them.
    This is true, women usually do the grocery shopping. Most men have better things to do
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    This is true, women usually do the grocery shopping. Most men have better things to do
    My Dad did not use a gilette . He did tell me though if he or I do the shopping it will cost less . I told him that seemed right but most guys do not want to hear them complain about the purchases . He said that is where they went wrong , ever allowing any complaining in the first place . That is to be forbidden.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    I don’t have the know how to make one, but an idea I thought about is an app which you can enter in any companies or their affiliates to boycott and then when you do your shopping(for example online), non of their products show up (or they are flagged). Like an add-on to Amazon or something. I would definitely use such an app.

The only thing these board of directors care about is the bottom line. Boycotts need to happen.
    I disagree.

They obviously don't care, when they undertake ad campaigns that piss off half their customer base.

Preaching to us and "social justice" is obviously more important to them than selling as many of their products to as many people as possible in order to increase profits, increase return to shareholders and increase employee pay and benefits.

Now, that said, they will care when they are out on the street, and Gillette is out of business.

Let's make them the next "Go Woke Go Broke" company.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-14-2019 at 12:28 PM.

soooo am i telling p&g to F off AGAIN!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    [video=youtube;z2rIgsPlJd0]...

warning: this is cringe level 1000
    I can't bring myself to watch it, thanks for the warning.
    I use those little Yellow/orange Bic Disposable, best I've
    ever been able to find.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Did it make you want to run out and buy their razors?
    Not especially, but I also didn't see anything particularly "anti-male" about it.

Not especially
    Well that's one problem with it; which is what you asked.

but I also didn't see anything particularly "anti-male" about it.
    yeah, I dunno about anti-male, but its retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I disagree.

They obviously don't care, when they undertake ad campaigns that piss off half their customer base.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The same movement they took all their cliche phrases from thinks it is ok to drug 5 year old boys with hormone blockers because they think they want to be a girl. When they design a gyno-centric school system and the boys get bored of it, they drug them. They promote the idea that hitting on women is the same as sexual assault. They make you believe male sexual desire is a socially inspired illusion that requires no satiation, and that women can be happier raising children by themselves than with a male partner (or not raising children at all and having an emotional support animal.) Or a "strong woman" super hero who beats up bad guys.

They are doing everything in their power to destroy the family unit. They have taken over educational institutions long ago. They have recently taken over social media corporations. They want to take over everything.

If you don't understand that and fight it with us, they will win.
    The only thing that I noticed vis-a-vis the whole culture warz franchise was a rather quick and passing reference to the "#MeToo" thing... Other than that (and I'll grant you that), all I saw was an ad that promoted manners, really. There wasn't anything emasculating about the ad, unless you consider cat-calling women and brawling to be particularly masculine attributes.

We come off no better than teh snowflakez when we make a big deal about things such as this. This is nothing.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast