Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilette makes anti-male commercial

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Gillette commercial: 43 males exhibit "undesirable" behavior, 42 white, 1 black. 7 males exhibit "desirable" behavior, 5 black, 2 white

"You're a $#@!ing white male!!!"
    Ran across some safety videos on harassment last year, 4 dvd discs of different scenarios.

Just under three hours for all four, multiple scenarios are depicted of "harassment" and "abuse" and in every scenario depicted the virtuous employee or supervisor is a woman, a colored person or a colored woman.

And in every single example the "bad actor" is depicted as a white man.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    There is even more "Diversity" to be found:

Reached for comment by the Wall Street Journal, Gillette brand director for North America Pankaj Bhalla said "This is an important conversation happening, and as a company that encourages men to be their best, we feel compelled to both address it and take action of our own," adding "We are taking a realistic look at what’s happening today, and aiming to inspire change by acknowledging that the old saying ‘Boys Will Be Boys’ is not an excuse. We want to hold ourselves to a higher standard, and hope all the men we serve will come along on that journey to find our ‘best’ together."

Yeah, no.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...-spectacularly

This is a war on white men and by demonizing them to white women it is also a war on all whites, it is white genocide.
    I don't buy your razors to go on some spiritual journey of social justice enlightenment, whoever the $#@! you are Pankaj.

Mind your own business, which is making razors, or $#@! off back to Bombay.

I hope the executives of Gillette are brought down by the #LynchHimToo crowd.

Never trust a male feminist.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

43,000 dislikes on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    43,000 dislikes on youtube.
    The OP linked to an unlisted version. The public version on their channel is at 145k dislikes.

The OP linked to an unlisted version. The public version on their channel is at 145k dislikes.
    Excellent, people are getting sick of the social engineering .

I was wondering when PC culture was going to peek its head out again, I was really hoping it was dead for good, this time they tried to hide behind a business name people trust while pushing this PC behavior correction.

Was this ad made as a 'thnak you ' because they had some extra money thanks to this deal:

Gillette cuts a deal with Trump administration on steel tariffs
    Oct 10, 2018 - Gillette gets a break from the Trump White House. The administration is giving the shaving giant an exemption from the 25 percent tariff that's ...

Ivanka Trump calls the #MeToo movement 'exciting and important'
    Feb 27, 2018

#RoyMoore

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Wait, what?

You said it was in the ad.

Pound Me Too is about as "anti-libertarian" as you can get, as one of its prime tenets is that all accusers are to be believed, at all times, always, that there is no presumption of innocence when it comes to charges of harassment, abuse or rape when lodged by a woman against a man.

Now, you can be angry about that or not...it's up to you.

I find it to be a pretty dangerous concept in today's police state AmeriKa.

Your mileage may vary.

All I said - for the 5th time - is that, while there is no doubt that the ad flirts with the whole...

Never mind... it's not worth it. Carry on - please proceed with the outrage... I'm sure it'll do a lot of good. I'm out.
    Last edited by A Son of Liberty; 01-15-2019 at 05:25 AM.

I think its time to do this:

BOYCOTT GILETTE

I might suggest this be exacerbated by GROWING SOME $#@!ING FACIAL HAIR.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 01-15-2019 at 05:40 AM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Gillette commercial: 43 males exhibit "undesirable" behavior, 42 white, 1 black. 7 males exhibit "desirable" behavior, 5 black, 2 white
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    So you didn't get the impression that the ad was implying that all/most men exhibit this poor behavior?
    I didn't, but I could see where one might get that impression.
    Given the numbers above, giving that impression seems like it was the goal of the ad; you disagree still?

Demonization of Humanity, 'Focus the evil white male' .

Blacks and non whites in this clip are disproportionately depicted as the ones to Nurture
    their young, champion against 'sexual harassment' , defenders of women,
    the first to back down and step in the way , the first to step in with their moral
    high ground and stop whitey' from doing stupid things.
    White Males are invariably depicted as the offenders and all categories.
    No wonder this clip has 1600likes and 10,000dislikes.
    Gillette; reprehensible nannying' , and false narrative, demonization of
    humans , and natural behavior.
    Gillette should have taken a hint from Niki's debauch and stick to
    trying to make razors I'll bet the short interest on this stock is going to
    go through the roof.
    Note too, in all your circular/paper adds as well as commercials, the exponential
    increase in the showcasing of Chinese, they are giving us a hint of
    where a lot of this social engineering is headed.
    Extremely rare is find an add that showcases just white males, unless they
    are characterized as being some backwoods-looking hicks or a white
    family unless there are also several (usually more) non whites in
    the add.

Mandatory Innoculations, Vaccines / Reinventing Men

It should not surprise any of us that in the not too distant future,
    'the gay frog syndrome' will go 'live' in America;
    Mandatory Estrogen Vaccine , eradication of 'toxic masculinity' ergo,
    the 'natural' male of the species; homosapiens' *
    Liberals playing God.

*Note that the word containing these letters; h o m o is illegal here
    software self 'deletes, so I couldn't write the proper binomial nomenclature
    of this word homosapiens' is two separate words.

Simply an ad directed at the soy boy and snowflake crowd. Real men don't care one way or the other about this stupid ad.

ETA: I try not to pay much attention to the wedge issues, you know, the divide conquer thingee.
    Last edited by Cap; 01-15-2019 at 08:20 AM.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

With America becoming super polarized into political and social tribalism, why do companies continue think it is a good idea express their opinions on social issues embedded into the fabric of modern society, and hit their base of customers as well. I mean look what happened to Dick's when they started to ban some guns on the "social issue" of gun violence.

Just advertise why your product is good or better.
    I stopped using Gillete last year anyways based on the fact that Schick Hydro 5 is just a better product, razor blades just last longer and should you forget to remove the razor from the counter it doesn't glue itself to the counter and then rip off the lube strip when you pick it up next time.
    Seriously give these a try, I shave every day and can go three weeks before I need to change a blade.
    https://www.amazon.com/Schick-Hydro-...+Gel+Reservoir
    Last edited by ProBlue33; 01-15-2019 at 08:35 AM.

Gilette should stop advertising. People worldwide know Gilette

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Simply an ad directed at the soy boy and snowflake crowd. Real men don't care one way or the other about this stupid ad.

It sure appears that you do.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post

All I said - for the 5th time - is that, while there is no doubt that the ad flirts with the whole...

Never mind... it's not worth it. Carry on - please proceed with the outrage... I'm sure it'll do a lot of good. I'm out.
    You said it "flirts" with #metoo-ism.

I posted why I thought #metoo-ism is so dangerous, and should not even be "flirted" with.

Outside of that, I don't really care all that much either.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I think its time to do this:

BOYCOTT GILETTE

I might suggest this be exacerbated by GROWING SOME $#@!ING FACIAL HAIR.

The Soy Boys have already denigrated the integrity of the beard.

Boycotters of Gilette should be mindful of their global reach. I don't know what all brands that they own, but the legendary Russian brand Sputnik is part of the Gilette/P&G borg.

Wow that's a lotta brands..

https://us.pg.com/brands/

The only one in there I still buy is NyQuil when I get sick - I get the generic brand, but pretty sure NyQuil still makes it and gets something for it.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    Forgive me please if this was already addressed last in the thread...

What does "objectifying women" mean today?

What does "bullying" mean?

In these days where new words and meanings for "old" words are invented and reinvented faster than you can blink (let alone deny allegations), you may wanna think twice about agreeing with their standards of behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Amen brother.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I wonder if they are going to follow up with an ad about 'toxic femininity' and 'domestic abuse of males' for their Venus lady razor?

Banned

Blog Entries
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0

currently at 8 million views, 507,000 dislikes. People are noticing the dislike keep going down by tens of thousands, as the likes slowly creep up.

This boycott will be real.

Turn it around, if you see P&G on the back, put it back on the shelf.

For me, that means All, Crest, Downy, Charmin and Zest.
    Never, ever again.

Harrys razors had a similar tweet from November, but they've deleted it now that it went viral.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Harrys razors had a similar tweet from November, but they've deleted it now that it went viral.
    I rarely ever bought Gilette products, so I'll hit P&G instead. Never even heard of Harrys.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I rarely ever bought Gilette products, so I'll hit P&G instead. Never even heard of Harrys.
    yeah me neither, but people were suggesting them as an alternative to Gilette and they are no better.
    http://www.departmentofmemes.com/new...onal-mens-day/

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    For me, that means All, Crest, Downy, Charmin and Zest.
    Never, ever again.
    I like infowars toothpaste a lot... for fabric softener I just use 1/4 cup or so white vinegar plus 6-10 drops of essential oil (I used lavender).

For dryer sheets you can cut up an old white undershirt into dryer sheet sized squares, then add 6-10 drops of essential oil (I also use lavender here). You can reuse them, wash them on occasion.
    Last edited by dannno; 01-15-2019 at 09:27 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It's mostly part of the depopulation and globalist race-mixing agenda to eventually create a homogenous world society. Get white guys to be non-aggressive toward women via shaming campaigns, therefore breeding less and having less children, based on pure demographic statistics. We already know that hispanics tend to breed like rabbits and black males generally don't care about this sjw stuff and are more aggressively going after white women.

There's a few bars in my city that I visit occasionally that a year or two ago were pretty much only white people. Many of the black folk's bars and clubs have been demolished to make way for agenda 21/2030 developments. Now, they hang out at the previously white-majority bars and hit on the white women that still go there, while less white men go there now. The white guys are staying home playing video games and jerkin' to the pr0n instead.

This post isn't a comment about race-good/bad/whatever, just what I have observed. The power of social engineering media campaigns is pretty amazing to watch unfold.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-15-2019 at 09:50 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Toxic masculinity at an all time low after impactful Gillette ad released

Cases of toxic masculinity almost vanish overnight

On January 13th, Gillette released an ad that tackled the very real problem of toxic masculinity. NPC Daily has interviewed hundreds of people who shared their solutions to such a detrimental affliction – many of which involving things from mandatory hormone treatment of young boys to mandatory gender transformation surgery and procedures.

Though these are all fantastic ideas, none of them have taken the reigns of the fight against toxic masculinity quite like Gillette did two days ago. With their “We Believe: The Best Men Can Be | Gillette (Short Film)” release, Gillette urged men to look out for signs of toxic masculinity in ways that have put a complete halt on the epidemic.

"So there I was, putting on my rape shoes and practicing my sexual harassment pickup lines this morning. I just got done cyberbullying my coworkers. It was time to shave. I yelled at my wife to smile because I demanded it while pinching her butt right after she told me she didn’t consent to it. Putting on the shaving cream and thinking about how I can get my son into a fight at the next BBQ, I replaced the worn Gillette Mach3 and began to chant “boys will be boys” as I started to shave. Then suddenly my daughter burst into the bathroom holding her phone. As I began to mansplain to her shy she isn’t smart enough to know my shaving time is my time, she showed me the new Gillette ad. I realized how my every view and behavior I’ve ever held dear was wrong. I’m calling in sick at the toxic masculinity factory today and registering Democrat. Thanks Gillette, now excuse me while I help to impeach."

Chad Chaderson, formerly toxic male from the chan

As if the switch was flipped overnight, many men across the nation have switched their dairy intake to an almost pure soy-based product, many have been voluntarily taking estrogen and other feminine hormone supplements and some have even began a voluntary gender transformation. This is huge and all thanks to the “woke” work at Gillette.

It’s amazing the impact of a factually and culturally accurate and in-touch advertisement can make on a population. With more videos like these, the last shred of masculinity will leave America in a generation or two, leaving nothing but effeminate liberals who choose not to fight. This is what our founding parental figures wanted, and it’s what we’re heading towards.
    https://npcdaily.com/1834/toxic-masc...e-ad-released/
    Last edited by CCTelander; 01-15-2019 at 10:11 PM.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast