Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does Anyone Believe There are MK-Ultra Programmed Killers Among Us?

Actually @ Stratovarious ,, It was TheCount in post #11,, and Swordsmith that started it sliding and you were along for the ride..

old techniques that have been discussed here several times in the past.

Back to the OP.

Mk ultra encompassed several sub-projects,, and dealt with several forms of mind control and manipulation..

The SSRI range of Drugs was Developed under these programs,,as well as other purpose oriented drugs.

They are First and Foremost, Hypnotic drugs.. and are for the purpose of Programing (or reprogramming).

Mind Control.. Techniques vary from a Individual handler,, to the Frey effect.

The programs were reportedly ended in 1976.

I personally don't believe they ever ended.. and may be worse than I know.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And the Thread has successfully been slid off the Topic.

a text book example
    for any Forum Staff that watches these things.
    Did not blame You .. Only used your post to point it out, you stupid ignorant Phuck..

Never been a Snitch. ,, is that how you survive?
    Forget about it pc, I don't hate you for it, just calling a spade a spade, you
    were too chickenhearted to go after the patriarchs , you slam the new guy.
    Then you 'blame the victim' for objecting.

Actually @ Stratovarious ,, It was TheCount in post #11,, and Swordsmith that started it sliding and you were along for the ride..

Back to the OP.

Mk ultra encompassed several sub-projects,, and dealt with several forms of mind control and manipulation..

The SSRI range of Drugs was Developed under these programs,,as well as other purpose oriented drugs.

They are First and Foremost, Hypnotic drugs.. and are for the purpose of Programing (or reprogramming).

Right pc, and who brought it back?
    'Me and the others', we brought it back 'big league' , and not because we were scolded,
    a topic that slides off for 5 pages, is a derail, a few posts is a hiccup.

Back to the OP.

I doubt it ended too, the most they'd probably do is 'rename' the program, You've most
    likely seen this 1976 hearing; heart attack gun:

And, several other weapons/programs including HA Gun;
    -

https://citizentruth.org/cia-heart-attack-gun/

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Back to the OP.

CIA Mind Control Experiments: Declassified Documents Reveal Sex Abuse

Anybody interested in the subject of mind controlled assassins needs to watch the Manchurian Candidate, the OLD black and white one, not the new. CLASSIC. It's fiction but it is meticulously researched. Through torture, hypnosis and drugs you can program almost anyone to do anything.

I would also recommend the Victim testimony before Congress. Though it can be heart wrenching.

And then understand that no one has ever been held accountable.. and both the Hypnotic Drugs and Frey Effect Technology has gone mainstream.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Oh look; TheCount's co-worker shows up.

If ya'll are really interested in proving something, then forget JFK, 9-11, and the rest. You have game players right under your nose, right here on RPF. The evidence is all there. Even the puzzle has already been assembled.
    When Zippy arrives to "debunk" that means it's true, and important.

Mk-Ultra programed killers? You decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Yes. MS-13 has been programmed into existence by the deep state in order to make hispanics look bad.
    No, that's what my mother-in-law is for. (I hate the evil mother-in-law cliché, but this time it's true!)
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123