Thread: Woman banned from Walmart after riding cart while drinking wine from Pringles can

Exclamation Woman banned from Walmart after riding cart while drinking wine from Pringles can

Woman banned from Walmart after riding cart while drinking wine from Pringles can, police say

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/wo...StQiaJLC0FE1O/

Jan 12, 2019

WICHITA FALLS, TEXAS —

Police were called to a Texas Walmart after a woman was reportedly drinking wine from a Pringles can and riding an electric cart in the parking lot.

Officers responded to a call around 9 a.m. about a suspicious person in the store’s parking lot, the Times Record News reported. Investigators found the woman at a nearby restaurant and told her she was banned from the Walmart.

The caller said the woman had been riding around the store’s parking lot since 6:30 a.m., drinking wine from the potato chip can.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If it was Georgia I would have suspected @Suzanimal.
    "The Patriarch"

I remember when someone was banned here for this picture;

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    @TheTexan , yo mama?
    I've been trying to tell her for years there are much better ways to hide wine than using a pringles can but she says she likes the flavor.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The Franzia box duct taped to the back is a dead giveaway.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

A cleaver ploy to get hired by the Trump administration. Isn't that how he found Bolton?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Using an electric vehicle and fueling up with E100 ethanol.

If she had done that in California they'd have given her a medal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What happened to the Pringle chips in the can though?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    What happened to the Pringle chips in the can though?
    They were probably soggy if she didn't empty them first.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    They were probably soggy if she didn't empty them first.
    Or maybe she ate them first before she put the wine in.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If it was Georgia I would have suspected @Suzanimal.
    True story. I got banned from returning stuff to Walmart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I've always wanted to ride one of those carts. Last time Mr A took me to the Walmart I tried but he got mad at me and told they were for handicapped people.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I've always wanted to ride one of those carts. Last time Mr A took me to the Walmart I tried but he got mad at me and told they were for handicapped people.
    Mrs. AF hurt her knee pretty badly a few years back.

I have a picture of her wearing a Sons of Anarchy NH hoodie while wheeling around in one of those fool things.

Badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Mrs. AF hurt her knee pretty badly a few years back.

I have a picture of her wearing a Sons of Anarchy NH hoodie while wheeling around in one of those fool things.

Badass.

I was drunk and having period cramps.

While the USA has gotten politically correct, RPF has learned some tolerance.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Has no one had the heart to break it to Mr A all these years?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Has no one had the heart to break it to Mr A all these years?
    He knows I'm special.

Prolly wouldn'ta got popped if she were inside 'shopping'.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows