Thread: Welcome to SF - Dead Raccoon at McDonald’s

Welcome to SF - Dead Raccoon at McDonald’s

San Francisco Man Brings Dead Raccoon into McDonald's and Puts it on Table—Causing Panic and Store Closure
    By Jason Murdock - 1/10/19

A San Francisco McDonald’s was forced to close last Sunday after a man shocked patrons by bringing a dead racoon into the restaurant and placing it on a table.

The incident occured at a McDonald’s on Potrero Avenue and 16th Street last Sunday, the San Francisco Chronicle reported. Graphic footage of the incident was first streamed to Facebook Live by user Chris Brooks, 54, who said he was visiting the fast food chain for breakfast.
    In a statement obtained by Fox News the McDonald's boss, Scott Rodrick elaborated: "Staff cleaned and sanitized the entire dining room and reopened the restaurant two hours later. The health department visited the restaurant...and cleared the restaurant for full operations."

Deputies from the San Francisco Police Department told the San Francisco Chronicle the man in the video was evaluated after officers were called to the scene at around 7 a.m. Sunday.

“He didn't meet the criteria [for a psychiatric detention]," officer Adam Lobsinger told the newspaper.
    More: https://www.newsweek.com/california-...losure-1286255

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30eTOoR5oYw
    https://nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=30eTOoR5oYw
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He did not meet the criteria . LOL
    Do something Danke

“He didn't meet the criteria [for a psychiatric detention]," officer Adam Lobsinger told the newspaper.
    Well, I would hope not. People used to walk around with dead raccoons on their head all the time.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Well, I would hope not. People used to walk around with dead raccoons on their head all the time.
    Usually skinned 'em before bringin' 'em into the kitchen.

Guess were gonna start having raccoon meat in burgers now.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

That's one motherfking dead raccoon. Watch out for the motherfkin human sh!t when walking out to your motherfkin car.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

That is an Ex-Raccoon!

Bereft of life he rests in peace.

He's shuffled off this mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the choir invisible.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-11-2019 at 08:47 PM.

People in SF are so heartless, in Toronto dead raccoons get a candle light vigil.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...n-Toronto.html
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm no expert but that guy with the dead raccoon was crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    That's one motherfking dead raccoon. Watch out for the motherfkin human sh!t when walking out to your motherfkin car.
    Was it the same guy???

I ate a raccoon back when I ran a trap line. It wasn't bad, but there is a lot better wild game to eat.

The narration in the video was awesome.

Erect a wall around the McDonald's, with a port of entry to verify no dead racoons are being brought in.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

I have also noticed more and more black people using the n-word directed at people who are not of African decent in the last year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Was it the same guy???

Oh Jesus... That one's a classic.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

And this goes here as well:

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-13-2019 at 11:14 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It was probably the tastiest thing in the place.

If the customers had tried it, they'd probably be demanding the Big Rac be added to the menu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Why is it okay for the person filming to keep calling the other person a nig-ger?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Why is it okay for the person filming to keep calling the other person a nig-ger?
    I developed a theory about that years ago. I figured the theory behind it was, it takes one to know one.

I had always been taught you don't learn anything if you don't ask questions. But the only thing I learned was, do not ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I ate a raccoon back when I ran a trap line. It wasn't bad, but there is a lot better wild game to eat.
    Coon I've tried didn't taste good at all, pressure cooked with dumplings...

I won't try it again unless I'm starving.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Was he?

What's wrong with using politically incorrect words?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Ones that raid cornfields are better than ones that scavenge dead animals. You can tell the hierarchy of better tasting animals by watching road kill. Rabbits are eaten within an hour. Squirrels disappear within a day. A raccoon may be there for a week, maybe less if food is scatce. Opossums could be there until the Apocalypse.

People in SF are so heartless, in Toronto dead raccoons get a candle light vigil.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...n-Toronto.html
    That is because this particular raccoon was a natural born in the USA raccoon. Had it migrated from a foreign land full rituals would be in order.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

There is a gland that you have to not hit when cleaning. I cooked a raccoon once it was tasty. Lots of meat! No one else would try it so I ended up committing it to the earth.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.