Thread: ‘Bird Box Challenge’

‘Bird Box Challenge’

I just...never cease to be amazed....

Driver Who Crashed While Blindfolded was Participating in ‘Bird Box Challenge’

LAYTON, Utah — Police say the latest viral challenge is responsible for a crash on a street in Layton, Utah.

Layton Police tweeted two photos of the crash, which they said occurred Monday.

“Bird Box Challenge while driving… predictable result,” the department stated. “This happened on Monday as a result of the driver covering her eyes while driving on Layton Parkway.”

https://fox40.com/2019/01/11/driver-...4vgVLPdtmMMtQo
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Proof of a godless universe?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

He probably didn't have the GPS the movie had.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Maybe the US Senator Mittens from Utah got elected by Bird Box voters, with their eyes covered?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Gotta drive before you can see where you're going.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Gotta drive before you can see where you're going.
    Eerily similar results.
    "The Patriarch"

I don't see why anyone would try that.

Also, I thought it was a dumb movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Oh crap! I gotta go try this!!

Be back later!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Oh crap! I gotta go try this!!

Be back later!
    Good luck.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Public caning since this is raising others insurance rates .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Good luck.
    Whew! That was a close one! Made it about 2 and 1/2 blocks to the liquor store... The horn blowing actually help me stay on track. ("Thanks, Ohio citizens! Great team effort tonight!")

I think I failed the challenge though... Couldn't make it all the way back. I had to pull the blindfold when the Jeep wouldn't move anymore. I ran down a little gully and had the front end in the lake. A neighbor came out to help me winch, took one look and said, "Bird Box Challenge?" And I was like, "Hell yeah! How'd you know? Ha Ha!" He said, "Same thing happened to son last week."

I home now. The Jeep needs hosed, and maybe a ding or two rubbed out, but that was fun! Now I can't wait to go to the grocery store tomorrow!!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Proof of a godless universe?
    Brainless, definitely.

Two things in existence that are infinite, the universe itself, and human stupidity. And scientists arent too sure if the universe is infinite.

I actually support partaking in activities like these, but most of the time I truly wish that the consequences were a bit more lethal. Im all for people taking themselves out of the gene pool, which serves the exact same purpose as a Life Guard. Let em die if they are that $#@!ing dumb.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Politicians are pretty good at the Bird Box challenge. They've been doing that challenge for decades.

Calvin Coolidge

Since we're doing movies...that one...The Purge? I think it is about time.