Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump floats path to citizenship for specialized visa holders

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Unfortunately some people like debating things more than they like getting things done.
    I agree. You said earlier that it's an activism site.

And if people want the other side of a debate, then I think they need to be a little industrious instead of lazily waiting for paid trolls to feed them on RPF. It's not even that difficult because there are plenty of libtard forums. I peruse Democratic Underground (DU) sometimes. I even made a new account there, but haven't really stirred them up yet.

It's funny though because I use the Mississippi flag (complete with confederate flag inset) as my DU avatar. They won't really ban for that because all the state flags are part of their avatar collection, but I'm sure some of their members bristle at that. The funny thing is that I trolled them awhile back and they banned all the IPs I used, including my home, two colleges, and even a hotel lobby where I happened to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I agree. You said earlier that it's an activism site.

And if people want the other side of a debate, then I think they need to be a little industrious instead of lazily waiting for paid trolls to feed them on RPF. It's not even that difficult because there are plenty of libtard forums. I peruse Democratic Underground (DU) sometimes. I even made a new account there, but haven't really stirred them up yet.

It's funny though because I use the Mississippi flag (complete with confederate flag inset) as my DU avatar. They won't really ban for that because all the state flags are part of their avatar collection, but I'm sure some of their members bristle at that. The funny thing is that I trolled them awhile back and they banned all the IPs I used, including my home, two colleges, and even a hotel lobby where I happened to be.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The funny thing is that I trolled them awhile back and they banned all the IPs I used, including my home, two colleges, and even a hotel lobby where I happened to be.
    How does NCL know who is a troll on this forum? It takes one to know one

I'm in email contact with some of those members driven off by paid trolls. I've tried in vain to bring back one long time member who won't budge.
    If any of these people support legislation that is for the benefit of people in foreign countries over that of our own citizens then good riddance. They are just as bad as the blue team paid trolls you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

We all know a wall won't work they can just jump over it, with all the money we spend on defense they could build a maze with a real god damn minotaur that the CIA can cook up with their genetic experimentation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12