Thread: Punisher Creator Blasts Cops for Using Logo, Says It Represents ‘Failure’ of L E

Punisher Creator Blasts Cops for Using Logo, Says It Represents ‘Failure’ of L E

Punisher Creator Blasts Cops for Using Logo, Says It Represents ‘Failure’ of Law Enforcement

The man behind the comic book anti-hero, The Punisher, recently gave an interview to SyFy.com in which he put police on blast for continuing to use his skull logo. Gerry Conway, who has been writing for both Marvel and DC for decades did not mince words when he called out law enforcement for ridiculously using his symbol of violence and self-righteousness to represent themselves.

According to Conway, the Punisher’s character, Frank Castle represents a failure of the system not a symbol of it. He explained that seeing police and military wearing his logo is disconcerting and disturbing.

“I’ve talked about this in other interviews. To me, it’s disturbing whenever I see authority figures embracing Punisher iconography because the Punisher represents a failure of the Justice system. He’s supposed to indict the collapse of social moral authority and the reality some people can’t depend on institutions like the police or the military to act in a just and capable way.”
    more...https://thefreethoughtproject.com/pu...r-police-logo/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

fkn
    YES!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I treat those and cars with thin blue line flag stickers like they spray AIDS all over as they are driving down the road, won’t stop at any establishment with a cop car outside, etc. even us heathens have standards...