Thread: Women’s college will now admit ‘trans women,’ reject ‘trans men’

Women’s college will now admit ‘trans women,’ reject ‘trans men’

‘Students who were not born female’ will be allowed to attend

A women’s college recently changed its admissions policy to accept applicants who either live or identify as women while no longer accepting women who now identify as men. The college has refused to comment on this new policy.

Stephens College, a private school in Columbia, Missouri, has decided to change its definition of womanhood for the first time in its 185-year history. The new policy states the college will “admit and enroll students who were not born female, but who identify and live as women.”

On the flip side, the new policy states that “the College will stop admitting and enrolling students who were born female but who now identify as men or who are transitioning from female to male.”

The new policy also spells out admissions protocol for “non-binary” people. While the school says it will continue to enroll those “who experience their gender identity as falling outside the categories of man and woman,” the policy also states: “The College will no longer admit or enroll students who identify as non-binary but who are transitioning to male.” In short, the college is open to anyone who identifies as anything except a man.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/womens...ect-trans-men/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Go woke, go broke.

When the dust settles, it won't work out well for those who get swept up in this fad. There's just no possible way it will be able to endure for very many years.

Which one is the other , which is which?
    Or is it 'who's on first' ?

Trans-woman = someone with a penis (on their body, not in their nightstand) who self-identifies as a woman.

Trans-man = someone with a vagina who self-identifies as a man.

I think.

Are they issuing marriage licenses to a transgender to marry 'itself' yet ?
    File separately (IRS), but living together with oneself?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    When the dust settles, it won't work out well for those who get swept up in this fad. There's just no possible way it will be able to endure for very many years.
    It's reminiscent of the various heretical cults over the years which have practiced strict celibacy.

However irritating they may be, it doesn't much matter, since they won't be around for long.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    ‘Students who were not born female’ will be allowed to attend

A women’s college recently changed its admissions policy to accept applicants who either live or identify as women while no longer accepting women who now identify as men. The college has refused to comment on this new policy.

Stephens College, a private school in Columbia, Missouri, has decided to change its definition of womanhood for the first time in its 185-year history. The new policy states the college will “admit and enroll students who were not born female, but who identify and live as women.”

On the flip side, the new policy states that “the College will stop admitting and enrolling students who were born female but who now identify as men or who are transitioning from female to male.”

The new policy also spells out admissions protocol for “non-binary” people. While the school says it will continue to enroll those “who experience their gender identity as falling outside the categories of man and woman,” the policy also states: “The College will no longer admit or enroll students who identify as non-binary but who are transitioning to male.” In short, the college is open to anyone who identifies as anything except a man.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/womens...ect-trans-men/
    Transmen actually consider themselves to be male so why in the world would a women's college accept them? if anything that would be an insult to the decision to be a male. Why does this decision bother u?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Transmen actually consider themselves to be male so why in the world would a women's college accept them? if anything that would be an insult to the decision to be a male. Why does this decision bother u?
    Were you dropped on your head while still a toddler? Seriously, what's wrong with you?
    "The Patriarch"

Were you dropped on your head while still a toddler? Seriously, what's wrong with you?
    Well, why don't you who wasn't dropped on your head tell me what I am missing about the story. And I double dare you to do it without looking like a complete fool.

I will be waiting

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Well, why don't you who wasn't dropped on your head tell me what I am missing about the story. And I double dare you to do it without looking like a complete fool.

I will be waiting
    Ok, this may be beyond your mental capacities but here goes. Men who identify as women aren't women, women who identify as men aren't men. This policy is stupidity on steroids.
    "The Patriarch"

Ok, this may be beyond your mental capacities but here goes. Men who identify as women aren't women, women who identify as men aren't men. This policy is stupidity on steroids.
    First of all, my post did not address whether the policy is right or wrong. In my post I only addressed the ridiculous idea that a private women's college should accept women who have transitioned or transitioning to be men, its like saying a college accepting only Americans whould accept American born students who have gone through the process or going through the process of cancelling their citizenship. So yes, I am saying that it is stupid to accept people who are actively disavowing the group that your org is accepting. You and the OP article were mocking the idea that somehow their policy is inconsistent, this is what I disagree with.

Women’s college will now admit ‘trans women,’ reject ‘trans men’