Thread: Pat Benatar's 65 birthday today

Exclamation Pat Benatar's 65 birthday today

For the youngsters, she had a series of pop/new wave/post punk hits in the early and mid 80s.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In he early 80's many of the young , pretty brunettes wore hair similar to that .
    Do something Danke

I may be getting older too, but I think she's still a looker

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

She started as an opera singer.

Some conservative groups thought this one was about satanism and promoted devil worship but it was actually about child abuse.

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

"China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

"Yeah, I have to say these guys(trolls) are pretty sharp. Sort of good to get a challenge and sharpen your thoughts." NorthCarolinaLiberty

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

From an updated Metropolis:

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

"China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

"Yeah, I have to say these guys(trolls) are pretty sharp. Sort of good to get a challenge and sharpen your thoughts." NorthCarolinaLiberty

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

She passed out on stage after about half a song at a concert I went to in Tampa. They told us to keep our ticket stubs, so we thought they would reschedule, but instead we got t-shirts that said. "Tampa Bay, you knock me out! "

Yeah, thanks.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

YAY!!! I love Pat Benatar!

True story, Mr A likes short hair on women but I used to always keep mine fairly long. On a blistering hot day, (I must've had some kind of heat brain disease going on) my mom and I decided to cut my hair (I was visiting them). Not one of our best decisions. We had been drinking. Mr A was at work and I called him and asked him what kind of short style I should go for and he thought I'd look good with a 'Pat Benatar' cut. He did not know my drunk and blind mother was planning on cutting it. BTW, she has no idea what Pat Benatar's hair looks like. By the time she got done with me, I looked like Pat Benatar's lesbian younger sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Happy birthday.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    She started as an opera singer.

Some conservative groups thought this one was about satanism and promoted devil worship but it was actually about child abuse.

They're the same ones that thought the song; Suicide Blonde by INXS was about
    a Soup or Salad Bar.

Holdin' up pretty good.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

My cousin went to school with her and said she is the most down-to-earth person she ever knew. Oh she also had Joy Behar as an English teacher.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

Stop Using Sex as a Weapon

"Every post is about Hillary and pedophilia. I love them both soooo much!!!!!!!" Zippyjuan