Thread: Cop Repeatedly Runs Over Baby Deer as it Screams in Agony

Cop Repeatedly Runs Over Baby Deer as it Screams in Agony

‘It Made Me Sick’: Woman Films Cop Repeated Run Over Baby Deer as it Screams in Agony

woman who was taking her father on a scenic drive filmed a cop repeatedly backing up and rolling forward over a deer as it screamed in agony.

By
    Matt Agorist -
    January 10, 2019

Alberta, CA — A woman recorded a disturbing video with her cell phone last week as a police officer repeatedly ran over a suffering deer with his car as if to torture the poor animal.

Erica Pritchard took the video on January 5th as she was driving her father along a scenic route. She witnessed a vehicle slam into the back of a young deer which apparently broke its back legs.

According to Pritchard, no one was hurt in the crash except for the deer. However, when the Lethbridge officer arrived on the scene, Pritchard says she was disgusted at what happened next.

The officer then proceeded to run back and forth over the deer multiple times.

“I figured that that’s not what you’re supposed to do,” said Pritchard, who then started to film the disgusting act. “Hearing the deer screaming every time he ran over it was shocking.”

As GlobalNews.ca reports:

In the almost 15-minute video, shared exclusively with Global News, the officer runs over the injured animal slowly with his truck at least four additional times. The video begins with the officer running over the animal with his front tires as the animal shrieks in pain.

Roughly seven minutes later, the young deer raises its head and attempts to struggle to its feet before falling to the ground. The vehicle then runs back and forth over the animal twice more before stopping on top of the animal.

The video ends with the officer exiting his vehicle and dragging the animal to the side of the road before driving off.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/co...er-repeatedly/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A real Hero. Some one for our children and grandchildren to look up to.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

#hero
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

It will be hard to say “procedure was followed” on this one. It can be taken for granted that animal control would put the animal down, but that was an inhumane method.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It will be hard to say “procedure was followed” on this one. It can be taken for granted that animal control would put the animal down, but that was an inhumane method.
    Slightly. The worst part is that if it was a growling Chihuahua he wouldn't have hesitated to shoot it. At least he got to go home safe to his loving family, that's what counts here.
    "The Patriarch"