Thread: Masculinity Now Defined As A Mental Illness By American Psychological Association

Masculinity Now Defined As A Mental Illness By American Psychological Association

https://www.infowars.com/watch/?vide...13144150aef902

Video at the Link, I cant embed it. First part is a Fox News quote. Headline says it all.

It is now evident that the American Psychological Association is a flat out ENEMY of the NORMALCY of Humanity and Self Dignity.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have tried to watch this. I am not sure what is going on. The segment keeps freezing. I refresh page and it plays for a few minutes and freezes again. I thought maybe my connection but speed test is good and other websites and videos play.

HLS.js error: networkError - fatal: true - fragLoadError
    that particular site keeps crashing. Even if I just pause hoping it will load.
    I just restarted computer and same thing.
    Loaded video in another browser and have no control over it. I cannot pause it, go back, or go forward.

Update: video kept pausing/freezing on different browser that I could not control. Almost unwatchable. Since that time I have viewed other video's the vaccine one posted without any issues. It would not surprise me if infowars site is being screwed with to discourage viewership.
    Last edited by Schifference; 01-10-2019 at 05:42 AM.