Thread: Amazon: ‘Make America Great Again’ Incites Hate, Communist Manifesto Doesn’t

Amazon: ‘Make America Great Again’ Incites Hate, Communist Manifesto Doesn’t

Amazon banned a pro-Trump coffee brand from advertising on its website due to the potential for the “Make America Great Again” slogan to incite hate, but allows sponsored advertisements of the Communist Manifesto.
    Covfefe Coffee, a pro-Trump coffee brand, received a message from Amazon indicating they are now not allowed to advertise their coffee on the website due to the presence of the “Make America Great Again” slogan on its merchandise.
    According to correspondence from Amazon, provided to Big League Politics by Covfefe Coffee, Amazon now requires the company to remove, in the company’s words, “‘Make America Great Again’ and any type of profanity of hatred inciting text”, and any other material on the ads that could be perceived as political advocacy.
    The email from Amazon suggested this is the company’s standard policy, however, research reveals Amazon allows numerous radical leftist publications to advertise on its website.

The Communist Manifesto, the book explaining the political ideology responsible for the deaths of over 100 million in a single century, is advertised in paperback on the website.

Additionally, Bernie Sanders’ new book, Where We Go From Here: Two Years in the Resistance, is allowed to advertise on Amazon, as is Trevor Noah’s book of commentary on tweets by President Donald Trump. Ironically, in spite of Amazon supposedly forbidding political advertisements, both books are listed under Politics by the website.

Last month, I reported for Big League Politics that Amazon banned Covfefe Coffee’s advertisements for using the American flag:
    Amazon considers use of the flag a violation of its rules against advocating political parties, candidates, or causes.
    After speaking to Big League Politics, Covfefe Coffee provided several emails showing Amazon describe the American flag as “not appropriate for advertising,” with one Amazon employee adding that he does not “anticipate when these products will be eligible for advertising in the near future,” indicating that this is not a new or temporary policy for the online retail giant.
    In a followup email, another Amazon employee specifically told Covfefe Coffee they would need to “remove the [American] flag from the product image” and remove the words “No Nonsense” and “No BS” from the advertisements.

Communicating with Big League Politics via email, Covfefe Coffee’s representatives expressed concern that Amazon is enforcing its policies against political advertisements arbitrarily to economically restrain conservatives.
    On its website, Covfefe Coffee reveals that the brand supports the “‘Make America Great Again’ agenda,” and are willing to take the “revolutionary act” of publicly supporting President Trump.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/amazon...ifesto-doesnt/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    amazon is not making America Great .
    Do something Danke

People should buy directly from company/factory websites like Samsung.com, dell.com, puma.com etc.... You will get all the products and services on factory websites

e-commerce websites like amazon are bad business.
    Last edited by Itsback; 01-10-2019 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Jeff Bezos is an Idiot

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Their CEO is about to make divorce great again.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

Wonder how many people buy that book off of Amazon.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Over 1600 reviews.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Idiots, all of them.

They should be buying the hardcover version, not paperback.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I used Amazon prime free for one month, don't use their services anymore though.
    "The Patriarch"

willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I used Amazon prime free for one month, don't use their services anymore though.
    This is fake news anyway.

I've bought a ton of MAGA gear from amazon over the past couple years.

Speaking of which, I see a Great hat on sale.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 01-10-2019 at 08:30 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

- Kim Kardashian

How many here have 'Prime' , how many would be willing to cancel those subscriptions?

Amazon sells tons of MAGA paraphernalia. This vendor is not telling the whole story about why Amazon won't carry some of their products. My guess is that they were combining the MAGA slogan with other words or images that made it into something more inflammatory.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...ca+great+again

The Communist Manifesto is a very relevant and useful read, like Mein Kampf ,
    best to understand the insanity than to ignore it, we learn from it, however
    Amazon's censorship is the same as Google's; Crushing the human spirit and
    promoting Globalism through censorship, they are not trying to protect anyone
    they are attacking humanity with their manipulation of the marketplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Amazon sells tons of MAGA paraphernalia. This vendor is not telling the whole story about why Amazon won't carry some of their products. My guess is that they were combining the MAGA slogan with other words or images that made it into something more inflammatory.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...ca+great+again
    Probably some libtards bought the coffee expecting to get normal coffee instead of MAGA coffee
    - Kim Kardashian

Bought some of their coffee just now

https://www.amazon.com/COVFEFE-Makin.../dp/B07H4FXHD2

- Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Amazon will fire you if you go two days and dont make your quota. Isnt communism in practice great and such a benefit for the employees?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Bought some of their coffee just now

https://www.amazon.com/COVFEFE-Makin.../dp/B07H4FXHD2

I thought it was banned? Or is the OP wrong or misleading?

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

"China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

"Yeah, I have to say these guys(trolls) are pretty sharp. Sort of good to get a challenge and sharpen your thoughts." NorthCarolinaLiberty

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

I thought it was banned? Or is the OP wrong or misleading?
    Their ads were banned.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Their ads were banned.
    Is the Communist Manifesto advertised on Amazon? I am having a very hard time trying to confirm this story. Just hype to draw more attention to their product?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-10-2019 at 08:01 PM.

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

"Yeah, I have to say these guys(trolls) are pretty sharp. Sort of good to get a challenge and sharpen your thoughts." NorthCarolinaLiberty

Is the Communist Manifesto advertised on Amazon?
    Yes.

MAGA gear is also advertised on Amazon. If you search for MAGA, that is.
    - Kim Kardashian

Is the Communist Manifesto advertised on Amazon?

Is the Communist Manifesto advertised on Amazon? I am having a very hard time trying to confirm this story. Just hype to draw more attention to their product?
    Read the article before posting:

Amazon banned a pro-Trump coffee brand from advertising on its website due to the potential for the “Make America Great Again” slogan to incite hate, but allows sponsored advertisements of the Communist Manifesto.
    It's right there at the top.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Read the article before posting:

It's right there at the top.
    It claims they do. But don't show any actual ads? Bigleaguepolitics is not always reliable. Just books for sale (just like the coffee)? I think it is fake news.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.