Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 66

Thread: Toxic femininity

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I've always relied on this for my important decisions in life, best
    source for sage advisories ....
    Last edited by Stratovarious; 01-10-2019 at 06:53 AM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    "The Patriarch"

    willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I don't see anywhere in the article that mentions a father, nor that the mother was a fine upstanding
    teacher, nurse, they never omit that sort of title in a news story, unless it is about a conservative and his
    title or calling was something like 'mercenary' or 'bailbonds' , crack dealer etc.
    ''buy hey , carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when....''
    Whatever. Might as well be the MSM all the assumptions and speculation.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

  6. #34
    In the meantime, the psychos at the American Psychological Association have deemed that traits of traditional masculinity are harmful.

    “The main thrust of the subsequent research is that traditional masculinity—marked by stoicism, competitiveness, dominance and aggression—is, on the whole, harmful,” the January article from the APA goes on to read. “Men socialized in this way are less likely to engage in healthy behaviors.”
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/briann...rmful-n2538637


    Funny, our modern culture seems to encourage those traits in girls; and discourage them in boys. Its almost like they are trying to turn girls into boys and boys into girls...

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    In the meantime, the psychos at the American Psychological Association have deemed that traits of traditional masculinity are harmful.


    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/briann...rmful-n2538637


    Funny, our modern culture seems to encourage those traits in girls; and discourage them in boys. Its almost like they are trying to turn girls into boys and boys into girls...
    Masculinity is toxic, unless you're a girl.
    "The Patriarch"

    willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Whatever. Might as well be the MSM all the assumptions and speculation.
    Whatever , lol so you're saying that is not how mmm works right......ha ahaa....
    And do you remember the 2012 election? yea you do, but hey the MMM collusion was just
    ha ha 'speculation' . Got it.........

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Whatever. Might as well be the MSM all the assumptions and speculation.
    Ok, thanks for the womansplainin'...
    "The Patriarch"

    willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

    Death in battle, workplace deaths; Feminists want equality.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    In the meantime, the psychos at the American Psychological Association have deemed that traits of traditional masculinity are harmful.


    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/briann...rmful-n2538637


    Funny, our modern culture seems to encourage those traits in girls; and discourage them in boys. Its almost like they are trying to turn girls into boys and boys into girls...
    C'mon these are people with lots of degrees after their names. Highly educated people know better than you.

    Except they lack the common sense one needs to live by.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  12. #40
    NOVEMBER 26--A Florida Woman battered her boyfriend after he “said no and went back to bed” after she “grabbed his genitals wanting to have sex” on Thanksgiving night, cops say.



    Rebecca Lynn Phelps, 31, was arrested for domestic battery following a confrontation in the Tampa-area home she shares with the victim and the couple’s child.

    Phelps’s arrest was the second time in 14 months that she was busted for allegedly battering a man who did not want to have sex with her, records show.

    Investigators allege that the victim, 25, was sleeping late Thursday night when Phelps entered their bedroom seeking to have sex. After Phelps groped her partner’s private parts, the “victim said no and went back to sleep,” according to a criminal complaint.

    Phelps subsequently returned to the bedroom and started “tapping” the man’s leg. “The victim pretended to be asleep to ignore the defendant who is intoxicated,” cops noted.

    Phelps then allegedly “scratched the victim on his left eye causing it to swell and turn black and blue.” Phelps, who told cops she did not touch the victim, was arrested on a misdemeanor domestic battery charge. She was released yesterday morning from the county jail after posting $100 bond.

    A judge has ordered Phelps to have no contact with the victim.

    In September 2017, Phelps was arrested after allegedly getting mad at a man “because he did not want to have sexual relations with her.” Phelps screamed at the victim and smacked him “so hard on the right side of his face it left redness on his face.” She also allegedly scratched the man’s arm, causing it to bleed.

    Prosecutors subsequently declined to pursue the case against Phelps. It is unclear whether the victim in the 2017 matter is the same man in the current case.

    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...d-again-184906
    "The Patriarch"

    willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Sanford woman charged in fatal bar stabbing

    SANFORD, N.C. — A woman was arrested early Wednesday in connection with the fatal stabbing of another woman at a bar.

    Before 1 a.m., officers with the Sanford Police Department responded to a stabbing at the Backdoor Bar located at 105 E. Main Street. Police said one woman, 39-year-old Tabetha Bailey O`Quinn, was stabbed in her stomach and was transported to UNC Hospital, where she died as a result of her injuries.
    ...
    https://www.wral.com/sanford-woman-c...bing/18112605/
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Sanford woman charged in fatal bar stabbing
    Toxic femininity is out of control. Even women are at risk, perhaps society should start introducing preventative measures at a early age.
    "The Patriarch"

    willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Toxic femininity is out of control. Even women are at risk, perhaps society should start introducing preventative measures at a early age.
    It’s a national epidemic.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  17. #44
    Woman, 20, fatally beats man who recently had brain surgery; 2 more charged, police say



    A Louisiana woman was charged Monday for allegedly beating to death a man who was recovering from brain surgery.

    Blaine Manalle, 20, was arrested and charged with second-degree murder in the beating death of Jeffery Howell. She is one of three people arrested after a fight broke out on a sandbar along the West Pearl River in Louisiana on Saturday, St. Tammany Parish Sheriff’s Office said.

    Howell was at the river just after 5:30 p.m. when a brawl broke out between two large groups. Police did not release the motive of the fatal beating, but friends and family of Howell told FOX8 the 46-year-old was trying to prevent a group of people from throwing bottles in the river.



    https://www.foxnews.com/us/woman-20-...ged-police-say
    "The Patriarch"

    willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I really have a hard time seeing a rush to put an arm behind her on the ferry , maybe it is just me .
    Do something Danke

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    That is how I used to determine if my foreman was allowed to take a vac day.
    Do something Danke

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I really have a hard time seeing a rush to put an arm behind her on the ferry , maybe it is just me .
    Probably this guy.

    "The Patriarch"

    willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I really have a hard time seeing a rush to put an arm behind her on the ferry , maybe it is just me .
    There is someone out there for everyone..

    "The Patriarch"

    willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    "The Patriarch"

    willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

  24. #50
    "The Patriarch"

    willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

  25. #51
    Secret Service agent Kerry O’Grady, who refused to protect Trump, is a rabid feminist



    Secret Service agents are supposed to guard and protect (“take the bullet”) the President of the United States with their life.

    Kerry O’Grady is a senior Secret Service agent at the Denver, CO office.
    TRENDING ON DC CLOTHESLINE:

    White House petition demands Rashida Tlaib be removed from Congress
    Sculpture Celebrating Saudi Arabia Has Been Erected on Ground Zero

    In 2016, O’Grady wrote on her personal Facebook page that, if Trump was elected POTUS, she would rather face “jail time” than take “a bullet” for him because she considered him a “disaster” for America, especially as it relates to women and children.

    After the media reported her anti-Trump comments, she said in an interview and written statement that the Facebook post should not be taken literally and that she would in no way shirk her duties to protect the president because of her opposition to his presidency and her support for Hillary Clinton’s candidacy. An internal Secret Service misconduct investigation led to her forced departure from the Denver office, where she hasn’t been seen since, although she remains on the payroll.

    Now we know what O’Grady has been doing with her free time.

    Susan Crabtree reports for The Washington Free Beacon, Jan. 10, 2019, that for a second year, O’Grady is helping organize a “Womxn’s” March on Denver on January 19 as a member of the event’s executive leadership team, according to the march’s website.

    The website says organizers included an “x” in the word “woman,” “because we believe in equity and we act with purpose to make space for trans, non-binary and gender***** persons in our name.”

    O’Grady bio on the march’s website says:

    Kerry O’Grady spent 25 years as a special agent in the mostly white, male-dominated field of federal law enforcement. She is a witness to the fact that institutionalized disparities and unconscious biases continue to prevent women and minorities from obtaining equality in the workplace and in the criminal justice system. She is determined to use her privilege and energy to mobilize around a movement that uplifts women and strives to dismantle systems of oppressions.

    Although the premier group for retired agents, the Former Agents U.S. Secret Service, expelled her from the ranks of associate members, O’Grady appears to remain on the Secret Service payroll and continues to live in Denver. Multiple sources close to the Secret Service told the Washington Free Beaconthat although she has been sidelined from her previous role as the head of the Denver office, her name still appears on an internal agency “locator” of all active Secret Service agents and their contact information without any type of restriction or qualifier.

    In recent months, she crowed to other agents that she “beat” the Secret Service’s misconduct charges for her anti-Trump Facebook posts and that she plans to retire within the next 60 to 90 days. According to Truthfinder, Kerry O’Grady is only 48 years old.

    https://www.dcclothesline.com/2019/0...abid-feminist/
    "The Patriarch"

    willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

  26. #52
    "The Patriarch"

    willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

  27. #53
    http://chicagoist.com/2013/07/05/mic...t_911_call.php
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...n_3562790.html

    When cops knocked, the woman answered the door. She admitted she’d been shouting, but said it was because “her boyfriend had continued to pass gas, and she was yelling at him to stop,” Anderson said.

    Sometimes, though, a little flatulence can lead to real violence. In May, a Florida woman allegedly stabbed her boyfriend after he farted in her face during an argument.

    And in December, a woman in South Carolina allegedly sprayed Lysol in her husband’s eyes after he farted “bad enough to cause her to almost puke,” according to a police report obtained by The Smoking Gun.
    Love this girl,,

    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  28. #54
    Inside the Tumblr Community Where Women Worship Killers

    https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside...orship-killers

    Brein Basarich called mass murderer Dylann Roof “precious” and “handsome.” She posted baby pictures of alleged school shooter Nikolas Cruz. She uploaded collages of the 20th century’s most notorious serial killers.

    And last week she was arrested for allegedly threatening to kill people herself.

    “I had a vision,” she wrote, “of a very public place, only one way in and one way out. Preferably a bar/club on a busy night. 2019 has a lot in store if my plans go according!”

    Rest behind paywall...

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Secret Service agent Kerry O’Grady, who refused to protect Trump, is a rabid feminist



    Secret Service agents are supposed to guard and protect (“take the bullet”) the President of the United States with their life.

    Kerry O’Grady is a senior Secret Service agent at the Denver, CO office.
    TRENDING ON DC CLOTHESLINE:

    White House petition demands Rashida Tlaib be removed from Congress
    Sculpture Celebrating Saudi Arabia Has Been Erected on Ground Zero

    In 2016, O’Grady wrote on her personal Facebook page that, if Trump was elected POTUS, she would rather face “jail time” than take “a bullet” for him because she considered him a “disaster” for America, especially as it relates to women and children.

    After the media reported her anti-Trump comments, she said in an interview and written statement that the Facebook post should not be taken literally and that she would in no way shirk her duties to protect the president because of her opposition to his presidency and her support for Hillary Clinton’s candidacy. An internal Secret Service misconduct investigation led to her forced departure from the Denver office, where she hasn’t been seen since, although she remains on the payroll.

    Now we know what O’Grady has been doing with her free time.

    Susan Crabtree reports for The Washington Free Beacon, Jan. 10, 2019, that for a second year, O’Grady is helping organize a “Womxn’s” March on Denver on January 19 as a member of the event’s executive leadership team, according to the march’s website.

    The website says organizers included an “x” in the word “woman,” “because we believe in equity and we act with purpose to make space for trans, non-binary and gender***** persons in our name.”

    O’Grady bio on the march’s website says:

    Kerry O’Grady spent 25 years as a special agent in the mostly white, male-dominated field of federal law enforcement. She is a witness to the fact that institutionalized disparities and unconscious biases continue to prevent women and minorities from obtaining equality in the workplace and in the criminal justice system. She is determined to use her privilege and energy to mobilize around a movement that uplifts women and strives to dismantle systems of oppressions.

    Although the premier group for retired agents, the Former Agents U.S. Secret Service, expelled her from the ranks of associate members, O’Grady appears to remain on the Secret Service payroll and continues to live in Denver. Multiple sources close to the Secret Service told the Washington Free Beaconthat although she has been sidelined from her previous role as the head of the Denver office, her name still appears on an internal agency “locator” of all active Secret Service agents and their contact information without any type of restriction or qualifier.

    In recent months, she crowed to other agents that she “beat” the Secret Service’s misconduct charges for her anti-Trump Facebook posts and that she plans to retire within the next 60 to 90 days. According to Truthfinder, Kerry O’Grady is only 48 years old.

    https://www.dcclothesline.com/2019/0...abid-feminist/
    Go make me a $#@!ing sammich.

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Go make me a $#@!ing sammich.
    Make mine a reuben.
    "The Patriarch"

    willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Woman Accused of Kidnapping, Robbing, Sexually Assaulting Bar Patron While Posing as a Police Officer in Tustin

    https://ktla.com/2018/11/30/woman-ac...cer-in-tustin/



    Police arrested a woman Thursday who they say kidnapped, robbed and sexually assaulted another woman at a Tustin bar while pretending to be a police officer.

    Denise Christine Latta, 54, of Huntington Beach was booked on suspicion of kidnapping, robbery, sexual battery, false imprisonment and impersonating a police officer, the Tustin Police Department said in a written statement.

    The bizarre crime took place on Sept. 13, police said. Latta allegedly entered the Tustin Inn, 440 E. First Street, and approached the victim, as well as a bartender, while flashing a badge resembling that of a law enforcement officer.

    Latta ordered the woman show identification, then cut the card into pieces when she complied, officials said. Both the victim and the bartender believed Latta was a police officer, police added.

    "Latta then forced the victim to leave the bar" according to the police statement. "Once outside, Latta forced the victim to put her hands on a wall and spread her feet. Latta then searched the victim, touching her breast and groin area over the clothing."

    Latta allegedly told the victim she would not be arrested and ordered her to leave the bar and never return.

    The incident was reported to real police officials, who launched an investigation.

    Detectives found and arrested Latta Thursday in Old Town Tustin, officials said. She had fake law enforcement identification cards and badges, as well as stun guns, handcuffs and other items caught the attention of police, Tustin police Lt. Bob Wright said.

    She never told the victims she was a police officer during the encounter, Wright said.

    She told detectives she was a private detective and bail enforcement officer, but did not have documentation to prove either, police said.

    "Latta was also in possession of several items that led detectives to believe this may not be an isolated incident," the statement said.

    The motive for the crimes was not clear, but it appeared the victim was specifically targeted because Latta knew her name when she approached her, Wright said.

    Anyone who's had a suspicious encounter with Latta, or anyone with information, is asked to contact Tustin police Detective R. Newton at 714-573-3249.

    Bail was set at $100,000 pending Latta's initial court appearance, scheduled Monday in the Central Jail branch of Orange County Superior Court, Orange County booking records show.

  33. #58
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  34. #59
    https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/cr...er/1457462002/

    VERO BEACH — A man was hospitalized Thursday after a woman cut his face with a kitchen knife because he declined several requests to have sex with her, according to a police report.

    Katherine Nieves-Tavarez, 27, of the 1000 block of 40th Avenue, was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

    Police responded to her apartment about 3:30 a.m. Thursday.

    "She hit me with a knife. … I can't see," a man, whose face was covered in blood, told police from the doorway.

    The man said Nieves-Tavarez became angry when he declined multiple times to have sex with her, according to her arrest affidavit. She was under the influence of alcohol, police reported.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  35. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Woman Accused of Kidnapping, Robbing, Sexually Assaulting Bar Patron While Posing as a Police Officer in Tustin

    https://ktla.com/2018/11/30/woman-ac...cer-in-tustin/



    Police arrested a woman Thursday who they say kidnapped, robbed and sexually assaulted another woman at a Tustin bar while pretending to be a police officer.

    Denise Christine Latta, 54, of Huntington Beach was booked on suspicion of kidnapping, robbery, sexual battery, false imprisonment and impersonating a police officer, the Tustin Police Department said in a written statement.

    The bizarre crime took place on Sept. 13, police said. Latta allegedly entered the Tustin Inn, 440 E. First Street, and approached the victim, as well as a bartender, while flashing a badge resembling that of a law enforcement officer.

    Latta ordered the woman show identification, then cut the card into pieces when she complied, officials said. Both the victim and the bartender believed Latta was a police officer, police added.

    "Latta then forced the victim to leave the bar" according to the police statement. "Once outside, Latta forced the victim to put her hands on a wall and spread her feet. Latta then searched the victim, touching her breast and groin area over the clothing."

    Latta allegedly told the victim she would not be arrested and ordered her to leave the bar and never return.

    The incident was reported to real police officials, who launched an investigation.

    Detectives found and arrested Latta Thursday in Old Town Tustin, officials said. She had fake law enforcement identification cards and badges, as well as stun guns, handcuffs and other items caught the attention of police, Tustin police Lt. Bob Wright said.

    She never told the victims she was a police officer during the encounter, Wright said.

    She told detectives she was a private detective and bail enforcement officer, but did not have documentation to prove either, police said.

    "Latta was also in possession of several items that led detectives to believe this may not be an isolated incident," the statement said.

    The motive for the crimes was not clear, but it appeared the victim was specifically targeted because Latta knew her name when she approached her, Wright said.

    Anyone who's had a suspicious encounter with Latta, or anyone with information, is asked to contact Tustin police Detective R. Newton at 714-573-3249.

    Bail was set at $100,000 pending Latta's initial court appearance, scheduled Monday in the Central Jail branch of Orange County Superior Court, Orange County booking records show.
    I hope Danke gets all of his stuff back .
    Do something Danke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •