Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Toxic femininity

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...50886628462593
    Pretty sure that's the behavior of a psychopath.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NSFW language

NSFW language

Kaitlin Armstrong Wanted in Alleged Murder of Cyclist Anna Moriah Wilson

Police are searching for a Texas woman who is accusing of killing a pro cyclist who had been allegedly romantically involved with her boyfriend.

Kaitlin Marie Armstrong, who is 35 and from Austin, is wanted for the suspected murder of Anna Moriah "Mo" Wilson, 25, a Vermont native and competitive gravel and mountain cyclist who was in town while traveling for a race. The U.S. Marshals Lone Star Fugitive Task Force is currently conducting a fugitive investigation to try to find Armstrong, who has deleted her social media.
    More: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...152606647.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/sta...23818702151680

"A misogynist would say!"
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

She wants unequal treatment under the law. She kept claiming female immunity.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...09391743647744

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Counterpoint: wholesome femininity

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    She wants unequal treatment under the law. She kept claiming female immunity.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...09391743647744
    I like how he just slaps her 0:18
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Dang it, I wasted the entire 1:13 waiting for the nip slip......and nothin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

I bet he's over 6' tall
    The height infatuation (female) and associated height insecurity (male) thing is getting out of hand in the dating/social scene. I'm 6'4 and whenever I go out to a bar or similar, *every* female gives me the look, which is flattering, but the males they're with or around also see it and see me and go into some kind of collective "oh $#@!! red alert!" mode. I then spend the rest of my time there fending off the males trying to distract me and practically ring-fencing me away from the females. Do they think I'm going to leave with all the females like I'm a pimp amassing a hoe train or something? I always knew that height mattered to some extent in dating/social but it's gone so "viral" now that it's becoming more of a burden than an asset to be the tallest male in the room. It reminds me of the african videos of the pack of hyenas trying to distract the alpha lion away from the fresh kill.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-30-2022 at 02:03 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

-deleted-
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 07-31-2022 at 09:47 PM.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast