Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Toxic femininity

Toxic femininity

Girls, 12 and 14, accused of murdering mom after being punished for trying to mow her down

FOX News - A 12-year-old girl and her 14-year-old sister are accused of murdering their mom after she punished them for trying to run her over with the family car, according to reports.

Erica Hall, 32, of Magnolia, Miss., is believed to have punished the girls by taking away their cellphones, WAPT-TV reported.

The girls are believed to have retaliated Friday night around 11:30 p.m. with a bullet to the chest and a knife in the back.

“She was stabbed in the back. The knife was still in her back,” the victim’s aunt Robin Coney told WLBT-TV. She died Saturday.

“The girls, when I drove up, they were like ‘Tee Tee we didn’t do this,’” she said.

http://www.foxla.com/news/girls-12-a...o-mow-her-down
    Last edited by Origanalist; 01-09-2019 at 07:45 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't read about the father here, oh wait was this
    a 'single parent' welfare home? You don't get that
    Obama Cash if there is a man in the house, lets raise
    the kids without a father.............

Woman Allegedly Gets Upset Handyman Won't Do Extra Work, Shoots Him Twice

A woman upset that a handyman would not do extra work he was unauthorized to do allegedly struck the man with an object and shot him in the face and chest in the Hyde Park neighborhood of Los Angeles on Sunday, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

The shooting took place at a duplex on the 6200 block of Victoria Avenue around noon.

The handyman was authorized to do specific work by the building management, but the woman asked the handyman to do extra work that was not authorized, according to Lt. Ted Urena of the LAPD. When the handyman refused, the woman became upset and struck the handyman with an object, according to Urena.

Then, the woman went inside the home, came back with a handgun and shot the handyman in the face and chest, Urena said.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...503978891.html
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I didn't read about the father here, oh wait was this
    a 'single parent' welfare home? You don't get that
    Obama Cash if there is a man in the house, lets raise
    the kids without a father.............
    And give them their own smart phones since their single digit years, funny how a welfare household can afford that.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And give them their own smart phones since their single digit years, funny how a welfare household can afford that.
    Right, its that inverted reality of the liberal mindset, free stuff, from 'stolen' taxpayer money , redistribution
    in its sickest form.

Meanwhile....

'Traditional masculinity' deemed harmful, could lead to sexual harassment, medical group says

"The main thrust of the subsequent research is that traditional masculinity – marked by stoicism, competitiveness, dominance and aggression – is, on the whole, harmful.”

— The American Psychological Association
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/ameri...ual-harassment

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Won't be long now...being a "freedom person" will be declared a mental illness.

Millennial News Site Thinks the CIA Being Run Entirely By Women Is a Progressive Victory

NowThis, a news website that primarily caters to left-of-center millennials and Gen Z-ers, tweeted this on Wednesday: "The CIA's highest level positions are now all held by women—another stride towards progress." The tweet even included a flexed bicep emoji, a symbol of progress that invokes Rosie the Riveteer. Here it is:

Most of the responses to the tweet involve people dunking on it, and for good reason. The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) being run entirely by women is not another stride toward progress. A stride toward progress would be the CIA shutting down, or at the very least renouncing its past misdeeds: torturing prisoners, spying on American citizens, overthrowing foreign governments, etc., etc.

Yes, current CIA Director Gina Haspel is a woman. She also ran a CIA black site in Thailand and was personally involved in the waterboarding of at least one detainee. When asked about these activities during her confirmation hearings, she was unrepentant. She said, essentially, that she was just following orders.

https://reason.com/blog/2019/01/09/n...na-haspel-prog
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Two women charged with assault on transgender person at Glenwood South bar

https://www.wral.com/two-women-charg...-bar/18110722/

Posted 4:14 p.m. yesterday
    Updated 5:49 p.m. yesterday

RALEIGH, N.C. — Two women have been charged with assaulting a 29-year-old transgender person in a bathroom at a popular Glenwood South bar last month.

According to investigators, the victim was inside the women's bathroom at Milk Bar on Dec. 9 when she was sexually assaulted by two other women.

Authorities said the assault continued at the bar, where a bartender saw what was happening and repeatedly told the two women to stop.

Amber Harrell, 38, and Jessica Fowler, 31, are both charged with second-degree kidnapping and sexual battery in connection with the incident.

Amber Harrell (left) and Jessica Fowler (right)

Harrell, who was arrested over the weekend, was out of jail Tuesday on a $50,000 bond. Fowler was released on a $30,000 bond.

Fowler turned herself in at the Wake County Detention Center on Tuesday afternoon.

The victim called 911 the day after the incident. She told the dispatcher that the women started verbally abusing her in the bathroom, exposing themselves and touching her. The touching continued at the bar.

"One of the girls is still touching all over me. She would not let go. I asked her numerous times. She (bartender) could see I was visibly uncomfortable," the victim told the dispatcher.

Witnesses said it was clear the women were targeting the person because she is transgender.

In a statement from Bunch of Fives Hospitality Co., the company that owns Milk Bar, says this behavior won't be tolerated and they are cooperating with police.

"Bunch of 5s handles all matters that threaten our patrons in a timely fashion to ensure their safety and ability to enjoy themselves at all of our locations. This matter was handled with cooperation and full transparency with the Raleigh Police Department and the detective that was assigned this case. Bunch of 5s and Milk Bar seek to continue to welcome all patrons into a safe environment," the statement said.

Equality NC says transgender people are often the targets of sexual violence and often don't report it.

If the women are convicted they will have to register as sex offenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Two women charged with assault on transgender person at Glenwood South bar

https://www.wral.com/two-women-charg...-bar/18110722/

Posted 4:14 p.m. yesterday
    Updated 5:49 p.m. yesterday

RALEIGH, N.C. — Two women have been charged with assaulting a 29-year-old transgender person in a bathroom at a popular Glenwood South bar last month.

According to investigators, the victim was inside the women's bathroom at Milk Bar on Dec. 9 when she was sexually assaulted by two other women.

Authorities said the assault continued at the bar, where a bartender saw what was happening and repeatedly told the two women to stop.

Amber Harrell, 38, and Jessica Fowler, 31, are both charged with second-degree kidnapping and sexual battery in connection with the incident.

Amber Harrell (left) and Jessica Fowler (right)

Harrell, who was arrested over the weekend, was out of jail Tuesday on a $50,000 bond. Fowler was released on a $30,000 bond.

Fowler turned herself in at the Wake County Detention Center on Tuesday afternoon.

The victim called 911 the day after the incident. She told the dispatcher that the women started verbally abusing her in the bathroom, exposing themselves and touching her. The touching continued at the bar.

"One of the girls is still touching all over me. She would not let go. I asked her numerous times. She (bartender) could see I was visibly uncomfortable," the victim told the dispatcher.

Witnesses said it was clear the women were targeting the person because she is transgender.

In a statement from Bunch of Fives Hospitality Co., the company that owns Milk Bar, says this behavior won't be tolerated and they are cooperating with police.

"Bunch of 5s handles all matters that threaten our patrons in a timely fashion to ensure their safety and ability to enjoy themselves at all of our locations. This matter was handled with cooperation and full transparency with the Raleigh Police Department and the detective that was assigned this case. Bunch of 5s and Milk Bar seek to continue to welcome all patrons into a safe environment," the statement said.

Equality NC says transgender people are often the targets of sexual violence and often don't report it.

If the women are convicted they will have to register as sex offenders.
    Beat me to it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Well thats a stupid reason to kill your mother.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This thread is approved by Alex Jones.

"The Patriarch"

I don’t see anywhere in the article that says the family was a welfare family. But hey, carry on.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I don’t see anywhere in the article that says the family was a welfare family. But hey, carry on.
    It's a safe assumption considering the factors involved.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

No assumption is safe, pal. The kids are brats, for sure, but nothing says they are a welfare family.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No assumption is safe, pal. The kids are brats, for sure, but nothing says they are a welfare family.
    You need to check your privilege.
    "The Patriarch"

Social Justice, India style;

Women, regardless of status or nationality, exempted from paying Court Fees: Orissa HC

The Orissa High Court has clarified that all women, regardless of nationality or status, are eligible to be exempted from the payment of court fees with respect to litigation in the state, in tune with the Orissa government’s 1994 notification to that effect.

Justice AK Rath put the issue to rest in an order passed last month. An NRI woman had initiated a property suit, in respect of which she claimed the exemption from payment of court fee available to women.

Accordingly, the woman-plaintiff was also exempted from paying court fees applicable on the property suit she had initiated. However, this was opposed by the defendant, who contended that the plaintiff was not entitled to claim the exemption as she was a Non-Resident Indian (NRI).

However, the application moved by the defendant raising this challenge was dismissed by the trial court.
    https://barandbench.com/women-court-fees-orissa-hc/
    "The Patriarch"

UK;

Men 'face MORE discrimination than women': Global study claims males receive the raw end of the deal with harsher punishments for the same crime, compulsory military service and more deaths at work

Men are disadvantaged in 91 countries compared to 43 nations for women
    The UK, the US and Australia all discriminate against men more, a study claims
    Italy, Israel and China are harder environments for women, researchers say
    Scientists created the Basic Index of Gender Inequality to assess inequality
    Closer the BIGI score is to zero the greater the level of equality is in the country

Women are better off in more countries than men are, a new study has found.

A method that assesses the forms of hardship and discrimination facing men and women has revealed males have it harder in 91 countries out of 134.

Women were disadvantaged in only 43.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ion-women.html
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Is that a tranny?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Is that a tranny?
    Wait, what! I_don't_know.
    "The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wait, what! I_don't_know.
    It doesn't look female.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It doesn't look female.
    I think that applies to many these days.
    "The Patriarch"

I think that applies to many these days.
    All too true.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Oh my my. A very sexy lady who potentially might have super big bazongas. Think she'll be free this weekend?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Oh my my. A very sexy lady who potentially might have super big bazongas. Think she'll be free this weekend?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I don't see anywhere in the article that mentions a father, nor that the mother was a fine upstanding
    teacher, nurse, they never omit that sort of title in a news story, unless it is about a conservative and his
    title or calling was something like 'mercenary' or 'bailbonds' , crack dealer etc.
    ''buy hey , carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when....''

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast