Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Toxic femininity

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is a couple of years old, but it was making the rounds on Twitter again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Oi81qAgSI
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/MASalsheikh/stat...23186956730368

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    https://twitter.com/MASalsheikh/stat...23186956730368

Here's the weird twist imo. That's her version of getting his attention, basically hitting on him, but in the brainwashed city career girl feminist mentality of today. Notice how her tone softened greatly toward the end once he softened his own escape attempts from her tirade. Then with softer tones she started following him. Anything to get his attention for even a few moments and keep it. But her masculine corporate mindset now dictates she be confrontational (like it's an office and she's being "oppressed" somehow by him) to get his attention. He's a good looking man, well dressed, walking his dog alone at night (single perhaps?).

Post-wall-wine-and-cats-on-a-friday-night feminism on display for all to see I think.

$#@! is weird these days.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-11-2023 at 11:55 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Sydney calling out the Toxics...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    This is a couple of years old, but it was making the rounds on Twitter again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Oi81qAgSI
    They should weave each other alone.

Well now we know what airline these people fly, now that they are "adults".
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Women Posting Their L’s Online (subscribe on YT)
    Desperation isn't attractive.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    ATF just has a hard-on for being slapped...

Woman Accused Of Dismembering Lover Attacks Her Attorney In Open Court
    The Wisconsin woman accused of decapitating her lover during a wild meth-fueled escapade last year randomly attacked her own lawyer in the courtroom Tuesday — striking him in the head.

Taylor Schabusiness, 25, lunged at defense attorney Quinn Jolly after the judge in the gruesome murder case suggested pushing the trial back two months.

Shocking video of the spontaneous and violent outburst shows Schabusiness calmly sitting in the Green Bay courtroom as Judge Thomas J. Walsh recommends starting the murder trial on May 15 instead of March 6 — a suggestion he made at Jolly’s request.

Seemingly angered by the decision, the accused killer flings herself at the attorney, who was sitting beside her — striking him with her elbows and handcuffed wrists.
    Schabusiness allegedly decapitated Thyrion during sex, continued to perform sexual acts on his lifeless body and mutilated his corpse with a serrated bread knife.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 02-14-2023 at 07:04 PM.

IMO, that should happen much more often than it does. No opinion on what the case was about, of course.

In the wise words of one of my informal mentors, Mr. Ern Tertlegte, "What use have I for a voice of ruin?"

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Not sure if this one has made it here or not.

Woman 'sent man 159k texts and broke into home for naked bath' - after one date

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-new...texts-13936085
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    No, we're ok if you die alone with your cats.
    "The Patriarch"

Mother, partner sentenced to life imprisonment for killing five-year-old Lucio Dupuy

Magdalena Espósito Valenti, Lucio Dupuy's mother, and her partner, Abigail Páez, sentenced to life imprisonment for killing of five-year-old boy, after having been found guilty of the crime of "aggravated homicide" to varying degrees.

Despite the fact that the maximum sentence was imposed for the crimes committed against the five-year-old boy, the defence team representing some of Lucio's family members said they are not satisfied with the ruling because the court did not convict the mother of the child on the sexual abuse count.

Ramón Dupuy, the late child's grandmother, petitioned the court during the trial to include gender hatred in the aggravating circumstances for the homicide allegation.

"Lucio was killed for being a boy," he told local press. "There is evidence that Lucito was killed for being male."

https://www.batimes.com.ar/news/arge...io-dupuy.phtml
    "The Patriarch"

"The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Not today Satan

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    For the life of me I'll never understand why young women choose to cover themselves in random meaningless tattoos. They look like $#@!ing doodle pads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Woman Who Created “Sexual Harassers” List Settles $1.5 Million Defamation Suit
    New Orleans-based writer Stephan Elliot has settled a $1.5 million defamation lawsuit against Moira Donegan, another writer who made public a spreadsheet she compiled listing allegedly “$#@!ty media men” she and other women in media had contributed to. Details of the settlement have not been released, but Donegan has since made her tweets private rather than face blowback. Jimmy and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger discuss how cavalier Donegan and others were about smearing men in journalism with unsubstantiated claims they had no opportunity to refute.
    https://rumble.com/v2c1i3y-woman-who...tion-suit.html

@Occam's Banana ^^^^^^^^^^^^go woke go broke (the main goal of woke culture is bankruptcy of all who cross it, whether supporting or opposing, without realizing this goal)

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/02/resu...verlooked.html

-------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    For the life of me I'll never understand why young women choose to cover themselves in random meaningless tattoos. They look like $#@!ing doodle pads.
    Could it be that most humans, female or not (I refuse to call most young humans these days 'men' or 'women' because they are not) are borg-minded lemmings with no souls? Monkey see monkey do?
    Last edited by devil21; 03-09-2023 at 02:40 AM.

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast