Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Toxic femininity

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    "Director of the spot is Kim Gehrig, who was selected via P&G's partnership with Free the Bid, a program that launched in 2016 that aims to get more female directors on ads. P&G began getting involed with the effort last year.
    "

So they got a female director who's claim to fame is making a bunch of female empowerment advertisements, in order to make an advertisement for male razors? No surprise this is how it turned out.
    //
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The evil of man; man is so evil that while a woman is 800 times more likely
    to have her unborn child murdered, this makes the father evil.

Swedish female Yellow Vest speaker: “Put feminism on hold for 10-20 years and reinstate the patriarchy”

During the weekend yet another demonstration was held in central Stockholm. This time, people gathered at Norrmalmstorg to show their dissatisfaction with how Sweden is governed.

As we reported earlier, the Swedes don’t riot, burn and smash things up like the French – instead they arrange peaceful events with popular speakers.

With a gigantic Swedish flag in the background, the speakers stated their opinion one at a time.

Independent politician Morten Källström asked why Sweden looks like it does today, with politicians who neither speak of the problems nor do something about them. “It is because we have no democracy. Our country is about as democratic as the former communist states of eastern Europe. We need politicians who dare speak up and state their opinion”, he stated and told the audience that, “Nepotism is the reason, and more power to the people is the answer.”

Theologian Irma Udelius pointed out that since feminism was elevated to state ideology in Sweden, the number of rapes has multiplied, and genital mutilation and child marriage have become part of everyday life. The solution, she explained, is to pause feminism and reinstate the patriarchy – for a period of 10-20 years. And then conduct a referendum to ascertain whether people think society has gotten better or worse.
    https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/01/sw...he-patriarchy/
    "The Patriarch"

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Professor Uses Feminist Language to Get Passages from Hitler’s Mein Kampf Published In Academic Journal

It’s never a good look for your movement or ideology when you can use the vernacular of said movement and find that it fits well within the writing of one of history’s most prolific villains and fits well within the ideology he espoused.

According to The Sun, Professor Peter Boghossian at Portland State University in Oregon decided to see how easy it was to get a paper published in academic journals if he used specific, social justice “grievance studies” language originating from the feminist movement. The answer was fairly easy, yet the disturbing part is that the paper he published was a rewrite of Adolf Hitler’s “Mein Kampf”:

Boghossian and two other helpers actually wrote a handful of nonsensical papers and managed to publish seven different papers in the academic journal before he was discovered according to The Sun:

The assistant philosophy professor at Portland State University in Oregon penned a total of 20 “intentionally broken” and “nonsense” papers with the help of two collaborators.

Each of one was deliberately ridiculous – but astonishingly seven were accepted by peer-reviewed journals, The Times reports.

One, “Our Struggle is My Struggle: Solidarity feminism as an intersectional reply to neoliberal and choice feminism”, was a rewrite of chapter 12 of Hitler’s 1925 autobiographywith feminist “buzzwords switched in”.

All the spoofs featured “very shoddy methodologies including incredibly implausible statistics”, as well as “ideologically motivated qualitative analyses” and “claims not warranted by the data”.
    Other papers included studies on “rape-condoning spaces of hegemonic masculinity” and had involved examining “10,000 dogs’ genitals” in public dog-walking parks.” It suggested that men should be trained like dogs in the prevention of “rape culture.”

“We wanted to see if these disciplines that we called ‘grievance studies’ are compromised by political activism that allows for the laundering of prejudices and opinions into something that gets treated as knowledge,” said Boghossian.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...demic-journal/
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This goes here...

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Long IslandCrime

Suffolk DA: Woman tried to poison estranged husband with antifreeze

On Sept. 6, prosecutors say, Matthew Burke poured himself a glass of wine and spit it out. Later, they said, his children's baby-sitter told him that his son had told her, "Mommy came in and put something in Daddy's drink."

A Holbrook mother was charged Thursday with trying to kill her estranged husband by breaking into his house and putting antifreeze in his drinks, sometimes with the assistance of the couple's then 8-year-old daughter, Suffolk prosecutors said.

Renee Burke's attempts on Matthew Burke's life, prosecutors said, came in the midst of a divorce and child custody battle in which a Family Court judge gave him custody of the children, issued orders of protection for her not to harm the children and limited her visitation. At least three times last September, Assistant District Attorney Nicholas Santomartino said, Renee Burke broke into Matthew Burke's Holbrook home to poison his drinks. The last attempt was captured on video, he said.

Renee Burke, 40, pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging her with second-degree attempted murder, second-degree attempted assault, second-degree burglary and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.

On the evening of Sept. 6, Santomartino said, Matthew Burke poured himself a glass of wine and immediately spit it out. He at first thought the wine had gone bad and threw out the bottle, but later his children's baby-sitter told him that his son, 5, had told her, "Mommy came in and put something in Daddy's drink."

Two days later, Matthew Burke had a similar experience with a bottle of Pepsi, Santomartino said. A neighbor told police later that she'd seen a woman entering his home with a child that day, he said.

Police then advised Burke to set up a surveillance camera in his kitchen, which he did, Stafford said.

A Sept. 12 video showed a woman and a girl in Matthew Burke's kitchen. It showed the woman pouring a pink liquid from two baby bottles into a bottle of wine, putting the wine back into the refrigerator and wiping down the counter, the bottle and the corkscrew.

Santomartino said Renee Burke had her daughter help her remove the cork. While this was happening, he said, Renee Burke had left her son, then 4, alone in her car.

After Matthew Burke showed the video to police, she was arrested and initially charged only with burglary. Santomartino said she told detectives she had not doctored any drinks, then said she'd added water, then said she'd added fruit juice to the drinks.

She consented to a search of her cell phone, Santomartino said, and detectives found she had done internet searches related to antifreeze and rat poison. One search asked, "What car liquids could kill a human?" Santomartino said.

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/...and-1.25458180
    "The Patriarch"

I'm going to take my toxic femininity to work today and use it to extract money from men with toxic masculinity. I will not put antifreeze in their drinks, though. A dead man can't tip.

Toxic masculinity, toxic femininity, toxic wine (!!!!!!!!) - everything's toxic these days. I miss the good ol days where there were just $#@!s and $#@!s and normal people ignored them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Long IslandCrime

Suffolk DA: Woman tried to poison estranged husband with antifreeze

On Sept. 6, prosecutors say, Matthew Burke poured himself a glass of wine and spit it out. Later, they said, his children's baby-sitter told him that his son had told her, "Mommy came in and put something in Daddy's drink."

A Holbrook mother was charged Thursday with trying to kill her estranged husband by breaking into his house and putting antifreeze in his drinks, sometimes with the assistance of the couple's then 8-year-old daughter, Suffolk prosecutors said.

Renee Burke's attempts on Matthew Burke's life, prosecutors said, came in the midst of a divorce and child custody battle in which a Family Court judge gave him custody of the children, issued orders of protection for her not to harm the children and limited her visitation. At least three times last September, Assistant District Attorney Nicholas Santomartino said, Renee Burke broke into Matthew Burke's Holbrook home to poison his drinks. The last attempt was captured on video, he said.

Renee Burke, 40, pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging her with second-degree attempted murder, second-degree attempted assault, second-degree burglary and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.

On the evening of Sept. 6, Santomartino said, Matthew Burke poured himself a glass of wine and immediately spit it out. He at first thought the wine had gone bad and threw out the bottle, but later his children's baby-sitter told him that his son, 5, had told her, "Mommy came in and put something in Daddy's drink."

Two days later, Matthew Burke had a similar experience with a bottle of Pepsi, Santomartino said. A neighbor told police later that she'd seen a woman entering his home with a child that day, he said.

Police then advised Burke to set up a surveillance camera in his kitchen, which he did, Stafford said.

A Sept. 12 video showed a woman and a girl in Matthew Burke's kitchen. It showed the woman pouring a pink liquid from two baby bottles into a bottle of wine, putting the wine back into the refrigerator and wiping down the counter, the bottle and the corkscrew.

Santomartino said Renee Burke had her daughter help her remove the cork. While this was happening, he said, Renee Burke had left her son, then 4, alone in her car.

After Matthew Burke showed the video to police, she was arrested and initially charged only with burglary. Santomartino said she told detectives she had not doctored any drinks, then said she'd added water, then said she'd added fruit juice to the drinks.

She consented to a search of her cell phone, Santomartino said, and detectives found she had done internet searches related to antifreeze and rat poison. One search asked, "What car liquids could kill a human?" Santomartino said.

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/...and-1.25458180
    Prestone 50/50 mix?

I always use Universal Antifreeze and full concentrate. It works on all races.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Prestone 50/50 mix?

She looks a little older than 40 to me .
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    She looks a little older than 40 to me .
    It's the crazy. The truly insane don't age well.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'm going to take my toxic femininity to work today and use it to extract money from men with toxic masculinity. I will not put antifreeze in their drinks, though. A dead man can't tip.

Toxic masculinity, toxic femininity, toxic wine (!!!!!!!!) - everything's toxic these days. I miss the good ol days where there were just $#@!s and $#@!s and normal people ignored them.
    Aw, you have to work on Sunday, Suz? Kurwa. :'( At least you can make the most of it by exploiting your toxicity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Aw, you have to work on Sunday, Suz? Kurwa. :'( At least you can make the most of it by exploiting your toxicity.
    And I did a good job exploiting it today. I got a Michelob Ultra free for my employee meal - owner laughed when he saw that bull $#@!(I asked for an employee meal void and didn't mention my "meal" was a beer - that's a no-no, btw) and then I sat at the bar and scored free shots of Fireball. I had fun today,

“She was already learning that if you ignore the rules people will, half the time, quietly rewrite them so that they don't apply to you.”

― Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites

^^^ Truth!

Anyone feeling crushed with empathy yet ... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Anyone feeling crushed with empathy yet ... ?
    Just smothered with the stuff.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Toxic masculinity, toxic femininity, toxic wine (!!!!!!!!) - everything's toxic these days.
    Cannabis is Non Toxic..

jus sayin'
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Prestone 50/50 mix?

Idiot broad.

Anti freeze makers are adding bitter agents to the fluid, to prevent it being ingested.

Ethylene glycol is sweet tasting but poisonous.

The rise of female infidelity: As more and more women have affairs, a provocative book claims to lay bare what’s behind the increase

• Wednesday Martin spoke to married women who consider infidelity
    • Says women choose infidelity because they want variety, adventure and passion
    • Experts claims many want a lover who is attractive but isn't emotionally needy
    • Women are 40 per cent more likely now to cheat on their husbands than in 1990
    • One professor says women are most likely to lose interest in the same partner
    • Clare Matthew, 40, revealed how her affair led to finding new love

More at: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...nfidelity.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Police: Woman Battered Beau With Pork Chop

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/f...battery-780129

FEBRUARY 4--A Florida Woman is facing a domestic battery charge after allegedly clobbering her boyfriend in the face with a frozen pork chop during a dispute Friday night in their residence.

Cops allege that Jennifer Brassard, 48, and her beau were “engaged in a verbal argument” around 9:45 PM when Brassard “threw a frozen pork chop at the victim.” The pork chop, a criminal complaint notes, struck the man below the left eye, causing a half-inch laceration.

After getting hit with the pork chop, the victim fled the couple’s home.

Police arrested Brassard after determining that she was the “primary aggressor” during the domestic confrontation.

Pictured above, Brassard was booked into the county jail on a misdemeanor domestic battery charge. She was released from custody yesterday afternoon upon posting $250 bond. A judge has ordered Brassard to have no contact with her boyfriend.

The criminal complaint does not indicate whether the pork chop was seized as evidence. (1 page)

Mine has a Cast iron skillet,, passed down from her grandmother..

I have not given her reason enough to use it on me.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Woman arrested for masturbating in public, continued in cop car

https://nypost.com/2019/01/31/woman-...ck-of-cop-car/

By Yaron Steinbuch January 31, 2019 | 2:59pm | Updated

A half-naked woman was arrested after being caught masturbating in public in Austin, Texas — then allegedly continued pleasuring herself while handcuffed in a police car.

[IMG]https://********************************/2019/01/dovie-nickels.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop= 1[/IMG]

Police responded to a complaint from the JW Marriott Austin Hotel about 5:20 p.m. Tuesday about a woman across the street “holding a silver object” against her privates “with her legs straight up in the air, spread open,” according to the arrest affidavit.

A hotel worker said he could hear the woman — identified by authorities as Dovie Nickels, 26 — “making moaning noises,” the affidavit reads.

The worker saw the woman masturbating on the patio for about seven or eight minutes, the Austin American-Statesman reported.

The worker said the woman told him to back off as he approached her to tell her to stop.

She then went to the Second Bar + Kitchen across the street — where the lewd behavior allegedly continued, the outlet reported.

When police arrived at the bar, the woman stopped moving her arms under the table and placed them on top of it — but the officers “observed that Nickels was not wearing any pants,” the affidavit said.

After being arrested, Nickels allegedly continued to pleasure herself — even while handcuffed in the back of the squad car, police said.

The cops went across the street to investigate the original complaint and learned from a hotel employee that the woman had been spotted earlier at the Marriott’s street-level patio, the affidavit said.

Nickels was charged with indecent exposure and sent to the Travis County Jail with bail set at $3,000.

The worker saw the woman masturbating on the patio for about seven or eight minutes, the Austin American-Statesman reported.
    "The Patriarch"

identified by authorities as Dovie Nickels
    Alex Jones' ex-sister in law, maybe???

LOL

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Paris fire: Ten dead as woman arrested for 'revenge arson attack on fireman neighbour' at apartment block

https://news.yahoo.com/seven-reporte...044920085.html

According to sources close to the inquiry, the suspect was arrested in a state of inebriation outside the building in the early hours of Tuesday morning.

The suspect's neighbour, a professional fireman named only Quentin, 22, told Le Parisien he thought this was an act of revenge after his girlfriend had knocked on her door to ask the woman to turn down loud music.

"A neighbour told me that there was paper in front of my door with wood. She must have set fire to my place to take revenge. When I crossed her (in the stairwell), she wished me 'good luck', telling me I was a fireman and liked flames."

Only afterwards did he realise she had set fire to the entire floor. He said he had rang the police before the fire about her aggressive behaviour. They took 40 minutes to arrive and then said it was not "urgent".

"The police came and went and now there are (10) dead," he told Le Parisien.

"At first we thought it was a fight, we could hear a woman screaming really loud," a local resident who gave his name as Nicolas told AFP.

"She was screaming, screaming and we went outside and the building was already on fire. The firemen had just arrived but what was amazing was that they were completely impotent.

"They had the trucks, the big ladders, but they couldn't do anything," he said.

Only once they had fitted extenders to their equipment, which needed to be carried manually through a courtyard to reach the blaze as the building does not look onto the main road, were they able to begin rescue operations.

Several times the blaze appeared to have been brought under control before starting again, another witness told AFP.

"The building was very difficult to access," the mayor of the 16th district, Daniele Giazzi, told BFM television as she paid tribute to the young rescue workers who had toiled through the night.

Several local residents said that the fire had been started because of a dispute between neighbours in the block, which was built in the 1970s unlike many of the older, classic Parisian buildings.

"We'll let the police give further information, but it's one of the possibilities being examined by investigators," deputy mayor of Paris Emmanuel Gregoire told RTL radio.

Last night at the SOTU

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast