Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Toxic femininity

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    OMG, that link!
    He heh heh
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Woman charged with felony "tampering" after posting online pictures of her daughter licking tongue depressors in a medical clinic office and then putting them back.

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Woman charged with felony "tampering" after posting online pictures of her daughter licking tongue depressors in a medical clinic office and then putting them back.

"Why did you do it?"

"Honestly, we had just been waiting a really long time.."

LOL
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    "Why did you do it?"

"Honestly, we had just been waiting a really long time.."

LOL
    Wonder if she'll figure out how to get out of jail?

"No, really, I'm sure I belong in this line to get out of jail. See, I've already been in jail...that guy sat on my face and everything."

Wonder if she'll figure out how to get out of jail?

"No, really, I'm sure I belong in this line to get out of jail. See, I've already been in jail...that guy sat on my face and everything."
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

FBI arrests ex-Puerto Rico officials for disaster aid-funded payoffs

The FBI has arrested two former Puerto Rico officials for funneling disaster aid payments to politically connected contractors.

The Wednesday arrests have prompted concern on Capitol Hill that the island’s corruption will blunt the effectiveness of a recently passed disaster aid bill. Rep. Raúl Grijalva, D-Ariz., has called for Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rosselló's resignation, according to the Washington Post.

The FBI indictment charges Puerto Rico's former Education Secretary Julia Keleher, former Health Insurance Agency Chief Ángela Ávila-Marrero, and four others with crimes related to grifting U.S. disaster aid. Keleher and Ávila-Marrero both served in Rosselló's administration before leaving in April and June, respectively.

Rosselló himself is not under investigation. Grijalva is the chairman of the House Natural Resources Committee, which is overseeing the recovery effort on the island from Hurricane Maria in 2017.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...KQ2wbm3KLFZwMc
    "The Patriarch"

How does a boss manage a worker who believes their feelings trump reality, right down to the way she "feels" about her misspelled words?
    Gently. And probably badly, even though that's no fault of the boss in question.
    Carol Blymire -- a "communications and public policy executive, branding consultant, professor, writer" -- took to Twitter on Friday to tell the story she overheard of a young writer, probably "in her late 20s," going over edits with her boss.
    They had been speaking in low tones, but their volume got louder toward the end of the conversation because the young woman was getting agitated about a particular edit.
    — Carol Blymire (@CarolBlymire) July 12, 2019
    What issue caused mentor and student such agitation and aggravation? Had the boss been needlessly cruel? Had the young writer pushed some radical agenda, and was refusing to tamp it down a bit? Hardly. They were arguing over how to spell "hamster." You know, the little furry rodents some people keep in one of those winding Habitrail cages.
    The young woman kept saying, “I don’t know why you corrected that because I spell it with the P in it.” The boss said (calmly), “But that’s not how the word is spelled. There is no P in hamster.”
    Young woman: “But you don’t know that! I learned to spell it with a P in it so that’s how I spell it.”

The boss (remaining very calm and professional), let’s go to https://t.co/n2ZU5Uuuy3 and look it up together.

(mind you, this is a woman in her late 20s, not a 5th grader)
    Can you guess what happened next? The young woman, according to Blymire, "insists she doesn’t need to look it up because it’s FINE to spell it with a P because that’s HOW SHE WANTED TO SPELL IT."
    The boss says, “Let’s look over the rest of the piece so I can explain the rest of my edits.”

They do, and I can see the young woman is fighting back tears.

The boss is calm, cool, and handles this with professionalism and empathy.
    You might think at this point that the writer would have taken a cue from her boss, and engaged herself with the same calm, cool, professionalism. Actually, at this point in the story you wouldn't think that at all, would you?
    And you'd be right not to:
    Boss gets up from table and goes to her office and the young woman can barely hold it together.

She moves to another table in the common workspace area, drops all her stuff loudly on the table top, and starts texting.

A minute later, her phone rings.
    Our young hero (in her own mind only), had apparently texted her mother for support in this Hampster Crisis, and her dutiful mother called her right up. If one of my kids had called me or my wife in a similar situation, I know exactly what either one of us would have said.
    "It's spelled 'hamster.' Now go apologize to your boss for causing a scene."
    I imagine if you'd read this far, you'd have given similar advice. I also imagine that you're already certain that's not what happened here.
    The young woman put her mom on speakerphone, "IN THE WORKPLACE," as Blymire caps-locked for emphasis, and what happened next would be funny if it weren't so sad.
    The mother tells her that her boss is an idiot and she doesn’t have to listen to her and she should go to the boss’ boss to file a complaint about not allowing creativity in her writing.
    The young woman kept saying, “I thought what I wrote was perfect and she just made all these changes and then had the nerve to tell me I was spelling words wrong when I know they are right because that is how I have always spelled them.”
    Feelings trump reality. Misspelling words is "creative."
    The call ended, Blymire wrote, with the writer asked her mom if she should take the matter over her boss's head: "I mean, I always spell hamster with a P, she has no right to criticize me."

More at: https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/mill...-her-spelling/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

FEMINIST WINS AWARD FOR CHAIR DESIGNED TO STOP ‘MANSPREADING’

We've all been there: having successfully bagged a seat on the tube against all odds, we find ourselves squished between two men, both sitting with knees so far apart that our own could not get closer together to avoid being knocked.

Yes, manspreading is possibly one of the biggest bug bears for women on public transport - and now a feminist designer has come to the rescue.

Laila Laurel, a 3D Design & Craft graduate from the University of Brighton, has designed a chair that features a triangular seat which encourages men to sit with their legs closed, creating a potential solution to the scourge of manspreading.

Created as part of her final-year project entitled “A Solution for Manspreading", Laurel also created a second chair intended for women which uses a small piece of wood in the centre of the seat to encourage female sitters to rest with her legs parted, allowing them to take up more space.

The graduate says that her design is not to be taken too seriously (uh huh)Created as part of her final-year project entitled “A Solution for Manspreading", Laurel also created a second chair intended for women which uses a small piece of wood in the centre of the seat to encourage female sitters to rest with her legs parted, allowing them to take up more space.

The graduate says that her design is not to be taken too seriously but admits that the chairs do give a “physicality to an issue women face in quite a fun yet literal way”.

but admits that the chairs do give a “physicality to an issue women face in quite a fun yet literal way”.

Speaking to The Independent, Laurel says: “My design practice is contextualised within fourth wave feminism and another huge inspiration for these pieces was Laura Bates’ Everyday Sexism Project, a platform in which women can testify about the sexism they have experienced.

As well as receiving plenty of praise for her design, Laurel’s work has been presented with the Belmond Award for emerging talent.

The luxury hotel and leisure company says it looks for designs that show “imaginative and cleverly presented ideas with a considered overall look and feel along with the quality of work displayed”.

Following the announcement, the judging panel said that Laurel’s chair was “a bold, purpose-driven design that explores the important role of design in informing space, a person’s behaviour and society issues of today”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a9008746.html
    "The Patriarch"

https://twitter.com/xHollywoodCourt/...02248790941696
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-25-2019 at 12:29 AM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That's not bland.

These women just ain't right.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Millennial News Site Thinks the CIA Being Run Entirely By Women Is a Progressive Victory

NowThis, a news website that primarily caters to left-of-center millennials and Gen Z-ers, tweeted this on Wednesday: "The CIA's highest level positions are now all held by women—another stride towards progress." The tweet even included a flexed bicep emoji, a symbol of progress that invokes Rosie the Riveteer. Here it is:

Most of the responses to the tweet involve people dunking on it, and for good reason. The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) being run entirely by women is not another stride toward progress. A stride toward progress would be the CIA shutting down, or at the very least renouncing its past misdeeds: torturing prisoners, spying on American citizens, overthrowing foreign governments, etc., etc.

Yes, current CIA Director Gina Haspel is a woman. She also ran a CIA black site in Thailand and was personally involved in the waterboarding of at least one detainee. When asked about these activities during her confirmation hearings, she was unrepentant. She said, essentially, that she was just following orders.

https://reason.com/blog/2019/01/09/n...na-haspel-prog
    Here's the thing. Be completely assured that if a woman reaches the top level of political power then she has traits that closely resemble those that EVERY OTHER OCCUPANT (Most often MEN) have had to succeed at those positions.

Cunning, scheming, unscrupulous, lack of empathy and remorse, bold, egotistical, ......basically some sort of psychopathy....
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Yes, current CIA Director Gina Haspel is a woman. She also ran a CIA black site in Thailand and was personally involved in the waterboarding of at least one detainee. When asked about these activities during her confirmation hearings, she was unrepentant. She said, essentially, that she was just following orders.
    "The Patriarch"

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Florida woman arrested after allegedly grabbing boyfriend’s testicles, squeezing them ‘until they were bleeding’

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ewq-story.html

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Girls are bearing the brunt of a rise in US cyberbullying

There’s a rise in cyberbullying nationwide, with three times as many girls reporting being harassed online or by text message than boys, according to the National Center for Education Statistics.

The U.S. Department of Education’s research and data arm this month released its latest survey, which shows an uptick in online abuse, though the overall number of students who report being bullied stayed the same.

“There’s just some pressure in that competitive atmosphere that is all about attention,” Whalen said. “This social media acceptance — it just makes sense to me that it’s more predominant amongst girls.”

The survey does not address who the aggressors are, though girls were more likely to note that their bullies were perceived to have the ability to influence others.

Lauren Paul, founder of the Kind Campaign, said 90% of the stories she hears while working in schools are of girls bullied by other girls. The California-based nonprofit launched a decade ago to focus on “girl against girl” bullying through free educational programming that reaches about 300 schools a year.

https://www.apnews.com/96a0dad274244d50b32eea1699bcb3a5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Those girls need a good spanking.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

'Trans-species' woman transform herself into a dragon, spent $60,000 for it

Body modifications are the in-thing right now with people doing all sorts of strange things to their bodies. However, one woman has taken modifications further than enlarging her breasts or having a Brazilian butt lift. This woman has spent more than $60,000 to transform herself into a dragon woman.

From Vice President in Banking to Dragon Looks after HIV Diagnosis

Eva Tiamat Medusa, from Texas, worked in a 9 to 5 position as vice president of a bank but chose to quit the job so that she could go after her dream of becoming a dragon woman. This was a decision she made after she was diagnosed with HIV. Medusa said that this had been a wakeup call and made her realize she was not living the life she wanted to live.

More at: https://www.disclose.tv/trans-specie...-for-it-345816

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Pffft...

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    4:25

This is why he is one of the best in the game... if anybody was wondering..

Body modifications are the in-thing right now with people doing all sorts of strange things to their bodies. However, one woman has taken modifications further than enlarging her breasts or having a Brazilian butt lift. This woman has spent more than $60,000 to transform herself into a dragon woman.

Eva Tiamat Medusa, from Texas, worked in a 9 to 5 position as vice president of a bank but chose to quit the job so that she could go after her dream of becoming a dragon woman. This was a decision she made after she was diagnosed with HIV. Medusa said that this had been a wakeup call and made her realize she was not living the life she wanted to live.

Last edited by Marenco; 07-27-2019 at 02:21 AM.
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Eva Tiamat Medusa, 55, from Maricopa County, Arizona, was born a man

I hope after learning this, HB gets tested.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I guess it doesn't belong in this thread then.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That is a deeply disturbed and broken individual...you are neither a woman nor a dragon.

It is a measure of how sick and degraded our society has become that we enable and encourage that broken sickness.

The only upside is that most of these freaks are sodomites of some sort or another, thus are genetic dead ends.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-27-2019 at 04:18 PM.

I don't have any tatts/piercings/body modification and I haven't engaged in bizarre or risky deviant sexual acts like he or yourself have, so I'm not concerned. But thanks for thinking of me, as always. ~hugs~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast