Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Toxic femininity

“rudimentary tools”

Pliars.

If men weren't such, well, men, I'm sure these poor women would never have done such a thing.

I have to wonder how much of this kind of thing happens these days that never see's the light of day.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Nebraska Woman Gets Probation for Having Sex with Dad to Compete with Half Sister

https://www.breitbart.com/local/2019...h-half-sister/

KATHERINE RODRIGUEZ 25 Jun 2019

A Nebraska woman is avoiding jail time after she tried to compete with her half sister over who could have sex with their dad first.
    Samantha Kershner, 21, was sentenced to nine months of probation in Hall County Court because investigators found out she married her biological dad, KHGI reported.

Kershner was initially charged with incest in the case but pleaded no contest to a lesser charge of misdemeanor false reporting.

Authorities say Kershner met her biological father Travis Fieldgrove, 40, at the age of 17 when she pleaded with her mother to reveal his identity, the New York Post reported.

The relationship did not start out as intimate, but the pair began sleeping with each other last September, sparking a “jealous competition with her half-sister regarding who could have sex with their father,” according to court documents obtained by the Omaha World-Herald.

When police began prodding into the details of the relationship, Kershner and Fieldgrove married on October 1, 2018, court documents state.

DNA samples later revealed that there was a 99.999% probability that Fieldgrove was her dad, according to the documents.

The father was sentenced to two years behind bars and one year on supervised release without contacting his daughter.

Both Kershner and her dad are also wanted on separate criminal charges in other counties related to the marriage. They are wanted in Adams County for alleged incest because they married there, and Kershner is wanted there for making a false statement under oath.

Kershner is due back in court on July 19, and her jury trial is set to begin on August 19. Her father does not have a court date yet because of his prison sentence.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

• Oklahoma woman caught on own CCTV camera firebombing and shooting into neighbour’s home

An Oklahoma woman was arrested after being caught on camera firing gunshots and throwing a lit towel into her next door neighbour's home. Firefighters were called to the burning property in Del City on June 10th, responding to 911 calls that reported flames coming from the garage door. Having contained the blaze, fire investigators learned there was an ongoing conflict between the owner of the burnt home and the next door neighbour, Annie Durham, 59.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    • Oklahoma woman caught on own CCTV camera firebombing and shooting into neighbour’s home

An Oklahoma woman was arrested after being caught on camera firing gunshots and throwing a lit towel into her next door neighbour's home. Firefighters were called to the burning property in Del City on June 10th, responding to 911 calls that reported flames coming from the garage door. Having contained the blaze, fire investigators learned there was an ongoing conflict between the owner of the burnt home and the next door neighbour, Annie Durham, 59.
    Video: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8975831.html

Last edited by Danke; 06-28-2019 at 05:29 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Cpl. B. Connelly of the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office responded to the 22000 block of Point Lookout Road in Leonardtown for the report of a property destruction.
    Upon his arrival he located the suspect Michelle Waro, 43 of Lexington Park walking from the rear of the residence laughing telling Cpl. Connelly “take me away because of this”.
    According to Cpl. Connelly’s statement of probable cause, the victim was seated in the living room of his residence and heard a window shatter and observed a brick flying through the window. He along with the other victims inside the residence ran into the dining room where there are no windows and called the police.
    They continued to hear several more windows shatter around the residence and observed his daughter in law, Michelle Waro holding a landscaping brick from his flower bed as she continued to throw more bricks.
    The suspect shattered a total of 9 windows throughout the house and the windows on two pick-up trucks in the driveway causing an estimated $8,000 worth of damage.
    Once the defendant was placed under arrest she told Cpl. Connelly “this was fun and they are a bunch of Bit**s.” Waro was charged with three counts of reckless endangerment and two counts of property destruction over $1,000.

More at: https://smnewsnet.com/archives/10749...se-it-was-fun/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...180303477.html

Mom Accused of Murdering Toddler Son Because He Was Interfering With Extramarital Affair

Mom Allegedly Killed Boy Because He Was Interfering With Affair
    More

A New Jersey mother is accused of smothering her toddler son because she saw him as an impediment to the extramarital affair she was having.

On Tuesday, 41-year-old Heather Reynolds appeared before a Camden County judge for a detention hearing. She is charged with murder, endangering the welfare of a child, possession of methamphetamine and hindering apprehension in connection with the May 2018 death of her son, Axel, ABC6, CBS3, NJ.com report.

Text messages recovered from her phone showed Reynolds and a man had been having an affair while her husband was working out of state, Assistant Prosecutor Peter Gallagher alleged in court, NJ.com reports.

“A review of the text messages between the defendant and her boyfriend from the previous night reveal that the defendant was becoming frustrated by the boyfriend’s apparent lack of interest,” Gallagher said. “And witnesses also told detectives that the defendant had expressed the sentiment that her toddler son … was an obstacle to her relationship with her boyfriend.”

On the morning of May 10, 2018, Reynolds walked out of her Gloucester Township home carrying the lifeless body of her son, 17-month-old Axel, and crying for her neighbors to call 911. When first responders arrived, they found Axel’s body cold and bruising on his mouth and nose, NJ.com reports.

Reynolds told first responders that Axel smelled like rubbing alcohol, and she posited he may have accidentally drank something poisonous.

But the Camden County Medical Examiner ruled Axel’s death a homicide by asphyxia. In court, Gallagher alleged the boy died when “a wipe containing [rubbing] alcohol and detergent was placed over the mouth and nose.”

Gallagher said in court that Axel’s death was suspicious from the beginning, but it took a year for prosecutors to gather enough evidence to bring charges.

Witnesses said that on the night of her son’s death, Reynolds had been using methamphetamine, and police allegedly recovered residue from her purse, Gallagher said.

Reynolds has pleaded not guilty to all charges. During Tuesday’s hearing, her attorney, Michael Testa, Sr., said his client has “suffered greatly as a result of this,” adding that her husband died six months after her son did.
    But Gallagher said the real victim was Axel, telling the court, “This was an absolutely brutal murder and a helpless victim.”

The judge ruled Reynolds will remain behind bars until trial. If found guilty, she faces a life sentence, NJ.com and ABC6 report.

Testa could not be reached for comment Thursday.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Woman Banned from Walmart for Eating Half a Cake, Refusing to Pay

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...fusing-to-pay/

KATHERINE RODRIGUEZ 29 Jun 2019

A Texas police department has banned a woman from Walmart for reportedly eating half of a cake and refusing to pay for the other, uneaten half.

A spokesman for the Wichita Falls, Texas, police department told the Wichita Falls Times-Record that police responded to a call of theft at Walmart on Tuesday evening after 8:00 p.m. because a woman entered a store, ate half of a cake, and did not want to pay for the uneaten half.

Hughes said police banned the woman from the store for the alleged theft.

This is not the first time a Wichita Falls, Texas, Walmart had a customer banned from its premises over the past year.

According to a story that went viral in January, the store banned a woman for allegedly taking a joyride on an electric cart meant for persons with disabilities while she drank wine out of a Pringles potato chip can.

Police eventually discovered the woman at a nearby restaurant, where they broke the news to her that she was banned from going back to the local Walmart.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    WOMAN SAYS HER PERFECT “FEMINIST” HUSBAND IS BORING, WISHES HE WOULD CHEAT

On a scale of 1 to 10, Clare O’Reilly is, to be quite generous, a 5, but she was fortunate enough to marry a 4 who is also a dutiful male feminist. Clare now finds herself so bored by her “good guy,” she is publicly wishing that he would cheat on her.

Writing for The Sun in England, O’Reilly whinges:

Simply put, I’m bored of being married to a paragon of virtue….

Don’t get me wrong, I love him and this year we celebrated 17 years together — 13 of them married — but I wish he’d lie, cheat, defame or slander just once, so that I could feel better about my own less-than-perfect character….

But it is not just his general decency that’s hard to stomach….He is selfless to the same degree I’m selfish, which according to the research, can sometimes work. The worst part is that I’m constantly around a level of virtue that is completely unattainable in my own life.

By doing absolutely nothing other than being himself, Jon constantly makes me look at where I’m falling short and what I’m doing wrong without so much of an utterance.

It is infuriating.

None of this should come as a surprise to anyone who understands rudimentary female psychology. A 2018 study found that women prefer sexist males, “especially in mating contexts,” and a 2012 study revealed that men who help around the house get laid less often than their sexist pig counterparts. The cold, hard truth is that Mother Nature loves bad boys.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A Texas police department has banned a woman from Walmart for reportedly eating half of a cake and refusing to pay for the other, uneaten half.

A spokesman for the Wichita Falls, Texas, police department told the Wichita Falls Times-Record that police responded to a call of theft at Walmart on Tuesday evening after 8:00 p.m. because a woman entered a store, ate half of a cake, and did not want to pay for the uneaten half.

This is not the first time a Wichita Falls, Texas, Walmart had a customer banned from its premises over the past year.

According to a story that went viral in January, the store banned a woman for allegedly taking a joyride on an electric cart meant for persons with disabilities while she drank wine out of a Pringles potato chip can.

Police eventually discovered the woman at a nearby restaurant, where they broke the news to her that she was banned from going back to the local Walmart.
    That woman clearly has no self control whatsoever.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Woman Arrested for Drowning 12-Year-Old Son - Tried to Drown Him as a Baby as well

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019...rown-him-baby/

WARNER TODD HUSTON 2 Jul 2019

A woman who was arrested and charged with trying to drown her infant son 11 years ago now stands accused of drowning the now 12-year-old boy.
    First responders found the woman’s 12-year-old son and his seven-year-old brother in an irrigation canal next to a cornfield near Porterville, California. Officials said Jackson Telnas, 12, was dead and his younger brother was in serious condition, according to Fox 8.

Tulare County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Sherri Renee Telnas, 45, after receiving a 911 call reporting that the woman was acting strangely and had taken her children to the cornfield.

She has been charged with suspicion of murder and attempted murder.

The Sheriff’s department noted that Telnas had only moved to the area recently and the department had no official contact with the family.

But Telnas has a long history of troubling behavior. She was arrested in 2008 and accused of trying to drown Jackson when he was an infant. Mineral County, Montana, Sheriff Mike Boone reported that Telnas was arrested at the time after telling authorities that “bad thoughts or voices” told her to try to drown the boy.

Telnas ultimately underwent mental health treatment and then was given custody of Jackson in 2010. At the time a court-appointed psychiatrist said he “had no concern about her ability to parent and testified that he sees no risk factors to indicate that she may de-compensate in her emotional wellness.”

She was released from court supervision by Montana authorities in 2016.

The troubled woman later reunited with Jackson’s father and had another child with him.

I've always wanted to do that but Mr A says it's tacky to ride the cart if you're not disabled. I see fat asses riding them all the time and I more disabled drunk than those bitches.

I wouldn't drink from a Pringles can (I'm not a heathen), though. I'd take my Tervis Tumbler wine cup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I've always wanted to do that but Mr A says it's tacky to ride the cart if you're not disabled. I see fat asses riding them all the time and I more disabled drunk than those bitches.
    Don't drive 'em disabled drunk in the parking lot.

$#@! cops will nail ya with a DUI.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Woman accused of attacking McDonald's employee, hurling slurs over food wait time

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woma...193121785.html

A Tennessee woman is accused of assaulting a McDonald’s drive-thru cashier and using a stun gun on him after she became frustrated while waiting for her order.

Marquenta Glidwell allegedly attacked Jacob Jordan, 19, on Sunday at a McDonald’s in Brownsville, Tenn. In a cellphone video provided to WREG, the woman is seen reaching into the window and swiping at the man several times.

An arrest warrant issued by Brownsville Police Department obtained by Yahoo Lifestyle said that Jordan had “several burn marks and two small lacerations that caused bleeding to his throat and swelling to his eyes.”

WREG reported that the alleged attack happened because Glidwell and another customer were upset about waiting for their order and refused to stop blowing their car horn in the drive-thru.

"I said, 'Hey, I'm the manager, and you're disrespecting me and the customers behind you by laying on the horn,” Jordan told the Tenn. news station. “We can refuse to serve you because you're being disruptive.’”

Glidwell then got out of the car and allegedly assaulted him through the window. Reports suggest that the attack may have been influenced by the cashier’s race and sexuality.

The arrest warrant states that Glidwell called the cashier a “white supremacist” and “f*****” as she hit him.

According to WREG, Jordan said he’s gay and told the station “Honestly, I believe she was just trying to hurt me emotionally and physically.”
    He added that Glidwell said the 19-year-old “deserved this” because he “voted for Trump,” which the teen disputed, saying he “wasn’t even old enough to vote when he ran.”

The woman is facing charges for “knowingly and willingly” committing aggravated assault. According to WBBJ-TV, she was taken into custody but has since released on a $10,000 bond. She will appear in court on July 30.

However, Jordan’s mother, Jessica Garland thinks that Glidwell should face more serious consequences.
    "She needs to be charged with a hate crime because she hated my son for the color of his skin and his sexuality," she told WREG. "That's hate, and that's a hate crime to me."

Both Jacob Jordan and McDonald’s did not immediately respond to Yahoo Lifestyle’s request for comment.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Woman Arrested for Drowning 12-Year-Old Son - Tried to Drown Him as a Baby as well

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019...rown-him-baby/

WARNER TODD HUSTON 2 Jul 2019

A woman who was arrested and charged with trying to drown her infant son 11 years ago now stands accused of drowning the now 12-year-old boy.
    First responders found the woman’s 12-year-old son and his seven-year-old brother in an irrigation canal next to a cornfield near Porterville, California. Officials said Jackson Telnas, 12, was dead and his younger brother was in serious condition, according to Fox 8.

Tulare County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Sherri Renee Telnas, 45, after receiving a 911 call reporting that the woman was acting strangely and had taken her children to the cornfield.

She has been charged with suspicion of murder and attempted murder.

The Sheriff’s department noted that Telnas had only moved to the area recently and the department had no official contact with the family.

But Telnas has a long history of troubling behavior. She was arrested in 2008 and accused of trying to drown Jackson when he was an infant. Mineral County, Montana, Sheriff Mike Boone reported that Telnas was arrested at the time after telling authorities that “bad thoughts or voices” told her to try to drown the boy.

Telnas ultimately underwent mental health treatment and then was given custody of Jackson in 2010. At the time a court-appointed psychiatrist said he “had no concern about her ability to parent and testified that he sees no risk factors to indicate that she may de-compensate in her emotional wellness.”

She was released from court supervision by Montana authorities in 2016.

The troubled woman later reunited with Jackson’s father and had another child with him.
    Yeah............ troubled

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

In a Vox interview posted on July 2nd, advice columnist E. Jean Carroll stated that “the world is a very, very merry place without men.” According to Carroll, who has also recently accused President Donald Trump of rape, men are so terrible that they should be sent to a “secret place” for “special retraining” while women are left to rule the world.
    The interview concerned Carroll’s new book What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal. The book chronicled Carroll’s “manless trip” around the country as she reflected on the “hideous men” in her life. Throughout her “journey,” she only stopped in towns named after women, listened only to music by women, ate only at cafes with women’s names, and even fed her dog only Rachel Ray dog food. At every town, she asked women “what do we need men for?”
    The road trip was inspired by a simple observation. According to Carroll, the letters she received for her “Ask E. Jean” column in Elle magazine made her realize that men are the primary cause of women’s problems. The column started in 1993, and two decades later, it dawned on Carroll that “we should just get rid of men. That would solve all of our problems.”
    Her book offered five solutions for addressing “toxic masculinity and the patriarchy.” These included building a “secret place” to put men in. She then said, “Then we send in the special training.”
    After a few years, men will come back well-trained: they will no longer lie, cheat, or start wars; they’ll even put the toilet seat down. Carroll promised, “it’ll be a much happier world.” While men are off in their Soviet-style re-education camps, women will take charge. Of course, electing one of the female Democratic candidates would be a great start. According to Carroll, “if we all choose one great leader, one great female leader, we would change everything.”

More at: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/cu...let-women-rule

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The End of Norse Culture in Iceland

Gunnar here recently said, upon us withdrawing from Iceland a couple years ago, that he and his ancestors had managed to protect Norse culture in Iceland for over 1,200 years, but that vaginas would destroy their efforts within a decade.

He said Iceland was lost. With a gender neutral education system producing retards not even capable of understand the difference between genders, let alone old Norse and modern Icelandic.

He was right.

On 18 June 2019, the Icelandic Parliament voted UNANIMOUSLY in favor of a law (3 abstentions, no vote against) for Iceland to be gender-neutral in order to accommodate transgenders. With this, the ancestral tradition, in effect for over a millennium, to use the Old Norse naming system (ending with "son" for son of, and "dóttir" for daughter of, as part of the last name) ends, being replaced instead by a gender neutral "bur", for "child of"... The end of Norse culture in Iceland.

At this point, we are the only group left in the world, and the only Norse, still using the Old Norse naming system.

The annihilation of Norse culture in Iceland should be a warning to all other western countries in the world of the danger of liberalism, and that vaginas will just destroy everything they touch.

Today, I am ashamed of being born in Iceland.

https://www.hellulandnews.com/folks/...ure-in-iceland
    "The Patriarch"

A Chesterfield family spoke with 8News Friday after fending off a naked intruder who broke into their home on South Twilight Lane the night before. The intruder claimed to be the devil and attacked the family, prompting the homeowner to fire 39 rounds. The incident was a traumatic experience for the Lewis family’s first night in their brand new home.
    “She was in to kill us,” Melissa Lewis said. “That was her almighty, to kill us. She attacked us and I held her down just kept on punching her and punching her as hard as I possibly could.”
    The Lewis’ dream home now looks like a war zone, with blood soaked into the carpet, the walls and windows riddled with bullets and shell casings scattered all over.
    “I said ‘who are you?” Lewis’ husband, who did not wish to go on camera, explained. “She said ‘I need your help, please help me.’ I said ‘get out of my house,’ and she goes ‘I’m the devil.'”
    The homeowner says the woman, who had a blue ponytail, broke into the basement around 10:30 p.m. on July 4. The family said she was laughing menacingly and refused to leave.
    “She looked possessed, her eyes were completely black, like saucers, and she was laughing like it was a joke,” Lewis’s husband told 8News.
    Fearing for his life, the father of three grabbed his pistol and gave a verbal warning to the woman. With his family sleeping upstairs, he opened fire hoping to scare her off. None of the shots struck the suspect.
    Lewis said the woman aggressively charged at him with superhuman strength.
    “She was not stopping,” he said. “She had the strength of four grown men.”
    When he ran out of bullets, Lewis began throwing furniture at her. His wife and children eventually jumped in and attempted to stop the woman. The intruder didn’t stop until one of the children, the Lewis’ 12-year-old son Logan, shoved a wrench into her neck.

More at: https://www.wric.com/news/local-news...-be-the-devil/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    WOMAN TRIES FRAMING HUSBAND FOR CHILD PORN, FAILS

Because women never lie about rape, we are finding it hard to believe a story out of Bentonville, AR regarding a certain Cherie Renee Bolton, who has just been convicted and sentenced to an extremely punishing six-year sentence of, um, probation for downloading kiddie porn on her husband’s phone and falsely accusing him of beating her and raping a child.

After getting in an argument with her hapless hubby in which he wound up kicking her out of the house, Bolton was able to download three images of child porn on her betrothed’s phone before calling police, informing them of the images, claiming he’d bruised her ribs, and accusing him of raping a local 13-year-old girl.

After police determined that it was Ms. Cherie who’d downloaded the images, she claimed she did so because her husband had prevented her from seeing the kids; that, plus she had been high on meth and therefore obviously wasn’t responsible. She also said that after being booted out of the house, she met a man on Craigslist, hooked up with him in a motel where they did more meth, and then got into an argument with that man, who kicked her out of his motel room.

Regardlesss, you should always believe women—at least if you don’t want to wind up being falsely accused of rape.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

made her realize that men are the primary cause of women’s problems.
    Lesbian relationships show an almost double the rate of domestic violence incidents than normal hetero relationships.

Within normal hetero relationships men are now more likely to be victims.

Wretched, poisonous, shrieking, woke, shrews, many of them.

Men, avoid modern woemen like the plague.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    who had a blue ponytail

Bizarre footage from a Kroger supermarket in Stone Mountain, Georgia, shows a woman laying horizontally on top of fresh produce and appears to be 'bathing' it in.
    The unidentified woman takes the lettuce and rubs it on her legs and necks while spewing what sounds like a confession.
    'I was about to steal, I'm a starving a** b****', she says while reaching her foot up and resting it on greens.
    She continues to say: 'And I'm black as hell. And my baby is black.'

A Loss Prevention officer at the supermarket is seen in the video awkwardly trying to get the woman down. 'Ma'am, ma'am, get up, stop,' he says to no avail.
    The person who posted the video said in the caption: 'I just witnessed a woman slap two random people in Kroger for no apparent reason.'

They added that the woman immediately started to scream 'rape and abuse' and then ran and jumped into the produce.

More at: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-produce.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Bizarre footage from a Kroger supermarket in Stone Mountain, Georgia, shows a woman laying horizontally on top of fresh produce and appears to be 'bathing' it in.
    The unidentified woman takes the lettuce and rubs it on her legs and necks while spewing what sounds like a confession.
    'I was about to steal, I'm a starving a** b****', she says while reaching her foot up and resting it on greens.
    She continues to say: 'And I'm black as hell. And my baby is black.'

A Loss Prevention officer at the supermarket is seen in the video awkwardly trying to get the woman down. 'Ma'am, ma'am, get up, stop,' he says to no avail.
    The person who posted the video said in the caption: 'I just witnessed a woman slap two random people in Kroger for no apparent reason.'

They added that the woman immediately started to scream 'rape and abuse' and then ran and jumped into the produce.

More at: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-produce.html
    Too light skinned to be Nigerian.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

In an article published by The Huffington Post, a divorcee who is a former native of San Francisco and has a nine-year-old daughter boasts of her job as a madam in New Zealand, writing that her daughter “knows I won’t be home until long after bedtime. That’s because I’m a pimp.”

Antonia Murphy informs readers that she owns afeminist escort agency,” called The Bach but protests, “This is not the career I expected to have. Having grown up in San Francisco, gone to private French school, taken piano lessons, I should probably be something ‘respectable,’ like a scientist or a teacher.”
    Murphy writes, “When my daughter asks me what we do at The Bach, I explain it to her in words she can understand: ‘Ladies do dress-up and give kisses and cuddles to men and make lots of money.’”

More at: https://www.dailywire.com/news/49399...g-hank-berrien

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Things Got Slashy After Boyfriend Told Florida Woman He Was Too Tired For Sex

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/flor...-slashy-305628

After her boyfriend said he was too tired to have sex, a Florida Woman allegedly grabbed a kitchen knife and slashed him multiple times on the arm and shoulder, according to a criminal complaint.

The confrontation between Jennifer Lee Chapman, 37, and her live-in boyfriend occurred around 5:45 AM Friday in the couple’s apartment in Dunedin, a Tampa suburb.

A sheriff’s deputy reported that Chapman and the 36-year-old victim “got into a verbal argument over defendant wanting to have sex and the victim did not because he was too tired.”

After Chapman grabbed a knife and cut her arm, the couple began grappling on the kitchen floor. When they briefly separated, Chapman allegedly “cut victim’s left arm and shoulder area multiple times.” She also head-butted and punched her boyfriend in the face, cops allege.

Pictured above, Chapman was arrested yesterday in connection with the July 5 incident. She was booked into the county jail after being charged with aggravated battery, a felony.

Chapman is also facing a probation violation charge in connection with her guilty plea last year for illegally possessing marijuana, crystal meth, and the antidepressant Xanax. She was sentenced in October to two years probation.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast