Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Toxic femininity

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold adult beverage

The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing, and I said, "Nothing."

The reason I said "nothing" instead of saying "just thinking" is because she then would have asked, "About what?"

At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally, I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know?

Well, after another drink, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know, here is the reason for my conclusion:

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

But you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case.

Time for another drink.

Then maybe a nap.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://x.com/OliLondonTV/status/1792624022452162792
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://x.com/OliLondonTV/status/1792624022452162792
    https://x.com/AntiFeder1776/status/1792789427846262837

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://x.com/i/status/1795141163856605645

https://x.com/stillgray/status/1795487506764566639
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Don't blame the victim. While a lot of incels are just horrible people, the reality is that this generation is being systematically castrated by forces they cannot even imagine. The omnipotent, inflationary warfare state has harnessed the entirety of its war-propaganda resources, including entire desert-floors' worth of GPU servers running the most advanced AI algorithms, to tell this generation that they will not, must not and cannot form families and reproduce. It's not just a question of whether it's "easy", as though the problem is just that young men need to suck it up and say Hi to a girl for once. Some of them do, sure. But that's not what's really at stake. The issue is far, far more extensive than that. And blaming the victim is just carrying water for the depop Agenda.
    I'm well aware of the strong forces at work, however ultimately it is up to the individual what choices they make and how they live. The forces generally only have as much control as the individual allows them to, at least in the individual's daily affairs. But yes, I see it first hand all the time but there's not much point posting the details of my observations. All I've personally tried to do is set a positive example for them (younger beta/incel/orbiter/simp types) to choose whether to follow or not, or at least take note of how the responses they receive from women are very different than the responses I receive. You can lead a horse to water and all that.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-03-2024 at 04:32 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm well aware of the strong forces at work, however ultimately it is up to the individual what choices they make and how they live. The forces generally only have as much control as the individual allows them to, at least in the individual's daily affairs. But yes, I see it first hand all the time but there's not much point posting the details of my observations. All I've personally tried to do is set a positive example for them (younger beta/incel/orbiter/simp types) to choose whether to follow or not, or at least take note of how the responses they receive from women are very different than the responses I receive. You can lead a horse to water and all that.
    Doubling down is not a logical counter-argument. You're just repeating yourself and continuing to blame the victim. The so-called "PUA community" is just as toxic as the incel community and the "solutions" they are peddling are pure poison. True masculinity and true family order is found only by living consistently with God's own order, as he originally created it. Observing nature, or observing what works in picking-up hookers loose women, is of no use in understanding the order that God created. It is just a poison of a different flavor.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

There's another aspect to it you two aren't considering: Some people look at the world and ask themselves, would I be doing a child a favor bringing him or her into this world?

Hello, child! Welcome to the End Times! Good luck having a happy life!

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Doubling down is not a logical counter-argument. You're just repeating yourself and continuing to blame the victim. The so-called "PUA community" is just as toxic as the incel community and the "solutions" they are peddling are pure poison. True masculinity and true family order is found only by living consistently with God's own order, as he originally created it. Observing nature, or observing what works in picking-up hookers loose women, is of no use in understanding the order that God created. It is just a poison of a different flavor.
    People are only victims if they allow themselves to be victims. IMO, you say I'm victim blaming but your rhetoric comes off as everyone is some victim instead of everyone being responsible for their own choices. That's leftist mentality and fits quite well in a thread about Toxic Feminity when most of the toxicity comes from a perpetual mindset of being a victim, which is displayed constantly by the social media vids of the toxic feminists. That's completely "woke"/left thinking (or lack thereof). "I'm always a victim and never responsible or accountable for my actions!!11!11!!"

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    There's another aspect to it you two aren't considering: Some people look at the world and ask themselves, would I be doing a child a favor bringing him or her into this world?

Hello, child! Welcome to the End Times! Good luck having a happy life!
    A fair point you make but also somewhat short-sighted. End Times in a biblical, cyclical sense? Yes. But history also shows that there never really is an "end". Only an end for most.

"A please would be nice."

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I've found that such two dimension representations (upward good, downward bad) are too limiting. It should be a 3D image where the situation, for whatever reason, dictates whether the symbol (mentally) is up, down, cocked 30*/90*/etc this way or that way, flat like a plateau, etc.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-04-2024 at 02:39 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Man Saved After Video & GPS Shows Woman Lied About Assault. She Is Now Charged
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYCSXVAYyww
    {Nate The Lawyer | 12 June 2024}

https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1800665297806045196

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Yeah, well, you've already collected as many flies with vinegar as you're gonna.

Woman demands Geico pay her $1M after she gets STD in her partner’s car: lawsuit
    https://nypost.com/2024/06/14/us-new...s-car-lawsuit/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast