Thread: Cop Tries to Kill Woman’s Dog, Shoots Fellow Cop in the Back Instead

Cop Tries to Kill Woman’s Dog, Shoots Fellow Cop in the Back Instead

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/co...LaTnfkhzkjBCMA

Lafayette, IN — It is no secret that police officers are unafraid to put the lives of innocent people in danger and pull their guns out to shoot at dogs. The Free Thought Project has reported on multiple instances in which cops have attempted to shoot dogs and shot men, women, and children instead. As the incident below illustrates, even their fellow officers aren’t safe from cops trying to kill dogs.

Officer Lane Butler is currently in critical condition in an Indiana hospital because one of her fellow officers tried to kill a dog and shot her instead.

According to police, officers were responding to a complaint of criminal mischief Tuesday morning when the shooting happened. Police were at a woman’s apartment to see if a person wanted on a warrant was inside. Police noted that the woman was cooperative and let officers search her home.

Before the officers entered the home, the woman warned them that her large dog was inside and in a cage. Butler and two other officers then entered the home and began searching it. As they searched the home, however, the dog reportedly escaped from the cage and the officers then fled the residence.

As the officers fled, one of them felt it necessary to pull out their pistol and fire at the dog. Instead of shooting the dog, however, the officer shot Butler in the back. Butler was wearing a bulletproof vest, but the round went in just above the protected area in her upper back.

More at link
    Last edited by RJB; 01-09-2019 at 04:44 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry Texan, the officer is not ok.

"The Patriarch"

willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Sorry Texan, the officer is not ok.
    But the dog is.

The dog was also hit, but he recovered.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The dept is set to return soon to kill the neighbors dog to settle the score.

Officers that kill dogs are scum.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Looking for someone that isn't there, Check...
    Assault Homeowners dog, Check..
    Shoot partner in the back, Check.

Get Paid. at Taxpayer expense.. Check
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Indiana police release body cam footage of officer accidentally shooting partner

video at link...https://www.yahoo.com/gma/indiana-po...opstories.html
    "The Patriarch"

The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Officers gun goes off during the chaos. No charges this was simply an accident.

I strongly suspect that were you or I to have such an accident the response from our Heroes in law enforcement would not be nearly so cavalier.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I strongly suspect that were you or I to have such an accident the response from our Heroes in law enforcement would not be nearly so cavalier.
    How can you say that? There was a dog! A DOG! Nobody can handle that kind of terror.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Indiana police release body cam footage of officer accidentally shooting partner

video at link...https://www.yahoo.com/gma/indiana-po...opstories.html
    They should have shown that with Yakkity Sax (The Benny Hill music) in the background.

I may get some people here mad at me for saying this, but I have accepted that we will have a police force with far more power to get away with nearly anything for quite sometime into the future. But can't there be some compromise where if cop loses his cool because a chihuahua chased him, he doesn't get charged, but the chief says, " hey, buddy, you are a good guy and all but you just don't have the nerves for this job. No shame, but I think being an accountant, a carpenter, or a medical doctor would be a better idea."

Let's be real. They are not going to get punished. Americans are brainwashed with hero worship. Maybe the goal should be to at least take away their badge and license to kill if they do something stupid/evil.
    Last edited by RJB; 01-12-2019 at 01:52 PM.

I may get some people here mad at me for saying this, but I have accepted that we will have a police force with far more power to get away with nearly anything for quite sometime into the future. But can't there be some compromise where if cop loses his cool because a chihuahua, he doesn't get charged, but the chief says, " hey, buddy, you are a good guy and all but you just don't have the nerves for this job. No shame, but I think being an accountant, a carpenter, or a medical doctor would be a better idea."

Let's be real. They are not going to get punished. Americans are brainwashed with hero worship. Maybe the goal should be to at least take away their badge and license to kill if they do something stupid/evil.
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, that sounds like a step we might get the public to accept.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

They should have shown that with Yakkity Sax (The Benny Hill music) in the background.
    If I did video I would be working on that right now.
    "The Patriarch"

I may get some people here mad at me for saying this, but I have accepted that we will have a police force with far more power to get away with nearly anything for quite sometime into the future. But can't there be some compromise where if cop loses his cool because a chihuahua chased him, he doesn't get charged, but the chief says, " hey, buddy, you are a good guy and all but you just don't have the nerves for this job. No shame, but I think being an accountant, a carpenter, or a medical doctor would be a better idea."

They wouldn't make it as a carpenter, probably too stupid to be an accountant, definitively not doctor material. Better go with flagger or sign spinner. Police unions will never allow this to happen.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.