Thread: Five Questions for the Guy Who Licked a Stranger’s Doorbell for Three Hours

Five Questions for the Guy Who Licked a Stranger’s Doorbell for Three Hours

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/m...or-three-hours

Jan 8 2019

1. Why the doorbell and not the doorknob? Is it because of taste?
    2. Why in the name of all that is holy are you making eye contact with the camera?
    3. Three hours? THREE HOURS?!?!
    4. Is this a guerrilla marketing pitch for the next Netflix series and/or some kind of fake news?
    5. Why am I still watching this?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He was trying to impress a lady with his skillz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

What a weirdo.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Perhaps this happens a lot and is just the first time it's been caught on camera?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    What a weirdo.
    Probably an illegal immigrant.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why the doorbell and not the doorknob? Is it because of taste?
    Lick a button or a knob.... hmmm. author must be a gay man.

After 20 minutes even a lab rat would know there is no beer in that .
    Do something Danke

He must be pretty good with his tongue.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Three hours? Hell yeah I'm impressed.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Three hours? Hell yeah I'm impressed.
    Three hours is your sweet spot.

Ecstasy is a helluva drug

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Three hours is your sweet spot.
    I'm not sure but I wouldn't mind finding out.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Ecstasy is a helluva drug

Oh, dude, $#@!ing "friends".... I hate when that $#@! happens...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Police identify man who spent hours licking a California home’s doorbell

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...108-story.html

JAN 08, 2019

Roberto Daniel Arroyo, 33, was caught on video licking the call button on a home's intercom speaker, police said. (Salinas Police Department)

Police on Monday tracked down a man they said spent hours licking the button on an intercom speaker at a home in Salinas, Calif.

The man, who was identified as Roberto Daniel Arroyo, 33, was caught on video early Saturday at a residence in the 400 block of Hyde Street, said Miguel Cabrera, a spokesman for the Salinas Police Department.

Surveillance footage recorded a crystal-clear image of Arroyo, allowing authorities to quickly identify him. A patrol officer spotted Arroyo, who police say is homeless, the following day. He was questioned and then released, though he still faces a possible charge of petty theft.

Police said Arroyo’s long night of odd behavior began about 2 a.m., when he approached the house and stared straight into the camera of the home’s doorbell surveillance system. Arroyo hung out in the doorway for more than two hours, moving in and out of the camera’s frame, Cabrera said.

At one point in the video, the man lay down in front of the door for 20 minutes before springing back up.

“He was there for a while,” Cabrera said. “He curls in front of the front area of the residence … like he’s taking a nap.”

Afterward, he stood with his back to the camera, appearing to urinate into a planter by the home’s front door, authorities said.

Arroyo also disconnected an extension cord that powered the home’s Christmas lights and walked off with it, Cabrera said.

Hence the potential petty theft charge, Cabrera said.

“It’s probably the weirdest [case] I’ve heard in many years,” he said.

Arroyo has had previous run-ins with the Salinas Police Department, including arrests for suspicion of public intoxication, Cabrera said. Police said he was already on probation, though it was unclear what charges led to his probation.

The Monterey County district attorney’s office will decide whether to charge Arroyo, officials said.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I knew there was something sexual about this song.

Calvin Coolidge

Wait, so was the doorbell disconnected and not working?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I knew there was something sexual about this song.
    You never rang a bell? https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...m=ring+my+bell

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Yep. Pretty much what I expected it to mean.

Calvin Coolidge