Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: The Vaccination Debate

Since 1993, all the cases of polio in the Philippines have been caused by polio vaccines.
    How many cases since 1993 in the Philippines? There are now two! (they were not vaccinated)

From your article:

Health Secretary Francisco Duque III said at a news conference that authorities have confirmed at least one case of polio in a 3-year-old girl in southern Lanao del Sur province and detected the polio virus in sewage in Manila and in waterways in the southern Davao region. Those findings are enough to declare an outbreak of the crippling disease in a previously polio-free country like the Philippines, he said.
    The number of cases has since doubled! Panic!

https://time.com/5682228/philippines-polio-outbreak/

Philippine health officials on Friday confirmed a second case of polio in a 5-year-old child a day after declaring the country’s first outbreak in nearly two decades, and announced plans for a massive immunization program.

Health Secretary Francisco Duque III said authorities confirmed the new case in a boy from Laguna province south of Manila after samples were found positive for the polio virus.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The WHO and UNICEF just admitted Natural News was right all along: Polio outbreaks really are caused by polio vaccines

by: Ethan Huff

After nearly two decades of having been declared “polio free” by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Philippines is now experiencing its first polio outbreak in 19 years – and authorities are actually admitting that the cause was the polio vaccine itself!

Health Secretary Francisco Duque III announced at a recent press conference that at least one person, a three-year-old girl in the southern Lanao del Sur province, has contracted the virus, which has also been detected in waterways throughout the southern Davao region, as well as in sewage in Manila.

These three vector points are enough to declare an official polio outbreak, officials say, which is creating something of a panic as polio was previously thought to have been completely eradicated.

“As long as one single child remains infected, children across the country and even beyond are at risk of contracting polio,” added UNICEF Philippines representative Oyun Dendevnorov in a statement.

In a joint statement, both the WHO and UNICEF admitted that the type of poliovirus that’s currently spreading is vaccine-derived poliovirus type 2, which once again means that vaccines are the source and cause of this first-in-nearly-20-years polio outbreak.

“The weakened virus used in vaccines replicates for a short time in children’s intestines and is excreted in their feces,” writes Carley Petesch for the Associated Press (AP). “In rare instances … the weakened virus can strengthen in areas with poor sanitation and hygiene.”

This would seem to be one of those “rare instances,” seeing as how raw sewage is one of the biggest risk factors, along with polluted river water.

For more related news about how vaccines often cause the very diseases they’re marketed as preventing, be sure to check out Vaccines.news.

Natural News warned about this and was banned from Big Tech – so where’s our apology?
    The last time a polio infection stemming from a wild strain of the virus was detected in the Philippines was back in 1993. Later on in 2015, the WHO officially declared wild poliovirus type 2 to be eradicated not just in the Philippines, but globally.

Wild poliovirus type 2 had been a thing of the past, in other words, until polio vaccines brought it back into existence. Even so, both the WHO and UNICEF are still pushing people to get vaccinated for polio amid this crisis, as they claim this is the only way to prevent infection.

As much as this makes absolutely no sense, this is the official recommendation of government officials who are pushing to have at least 95 percent of children under the age of five in the Philippines vaccinated for polio.

Still, these same officials did admit that the vaccine was the cause of this latest outbreak, which only vindicates Natural News as we’ve been warning about this for years – to the point that we were banned from every major tech platform for spreading “misinformation.”

However, now that it’s been proven that polio vaccines spread polio, where is our apology? When can we expect to be reinstated on Facebook and Pinterest? Will health authorities now come out to say that independent news outlets like Natural News were right all along, and agree that we’ve done a good thing in the interest of supporting public health?

While we certainly won’t hold our breath on all that, we do want to set the record straight ourselves by declaring: We told you so.

“Polio vaccines are often cited as a success story proving that vaccines work to eliminate infectious disease,” writes Mike Adams, the Health Ranger. “In truth, nearly all the cases of polio in the modern world are caused by polio vaccines themselves.”

“Stated plainly, more cases of polio are caused by polio vaccines than from wild polio,” he adds.

More stories about this and other government medical hoaxes are available at Hoax.news.

Sources for this article include:

ABC27.com

NaturalNews.com
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-10-...-vaccines.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Isn´t Mike Adams a little late to announce this "news"?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Researchers have found that an OPV virus “can very rapidly regain its strength if it starts spreading on its own”, acquiring “mutations that make it basically indistinguishable from the wild-type virus”. In other words, there is no real difference between a “wild” and “OPV-derived” poliovirus, and the OPV-virus causes polio...

The OPV vaccine used to be trivalent, containing 3 vaccine serotypes corresponding to the 3 wild polioviruses (types 1, 2 and 3). In 2015, after global public health agencies declared wild poliovirus type 2 eradicated; in 2016 they decided to oversee a 155-country “switch” to a bivalent oral vaccine (without type 2).
    After this “switch”, vaccine-derived polio outbreaks have emerged in numerous countries.

You´ll never guess what solution they proposed for these polio outbreaks caused by vaccines – more vaccines!
    They specifically had the third world population poisoned with a “judicious use of a new live vaccine… effective against only type 2”.
    In a strange twist, this has caused even MORE type 2 vaccine-derived outbreaks that far exceeded “projections” since mid-2017.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6866472
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

No not late to the game, just vindicated as he has been warning about this for years.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

When my daughter was younger we decided to wait and have her decide wether or not to get the HPV vaccination. She will be 21 soon. I have no idea if she has had it or not. The thought that crossed my mind was, how would a parent feel if they didn't vaccinate their child and then they acquired a preventable illness?

I used to love everything Mike produced, now I consider him filthy vermin, this is a guy that
    preached free speech for the 15 or so years I followed him, then he launched a youtube type
    platform, I joined only to discover that he had posts reviewed b4 publishing and censorship
    of thoughts and ideas that might have been unflattering and true were the norm.
    What a pos.

Exclamation New American Innovation™ coin honors a triumph in medical science.

Received this email from usmint.gov.....
    No thanks, don't want the coin nor the vaccines and will not "share with the kids"!.

https://catalog.usmint.gov/american-...&cm_mmca3=19GF

SAN FRANCISCO (S)
    Item Number: 19GF
    Household Order Limit: 5*

Honor one of our Nation’s most important achievements in the medical field. The American Innovation™ Pennsylvania $1 Reverse Proof Coin recognizes Dr. Jonas Salk and his development of the polio vaccine at the University of Pittsburgh. The coin’s design features a microscope and an artist’s rendition of the poliovirus in three different levels of magnification against a frosted background, both polished to a mirror-like shine.

Because Pennsylvania is the just the second state to be featured in the multi-year American Innovation $1 Coin Program, this is the perfect time to follow the American Innovation series—or share it with the kids in your life as a delightful way to learn about our Nation’s history. The Delaware coin is still available. Get started today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Don’t let the handsome man distract you from two points on which the debate rests. Link
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Bombshell Study Calls Out HPV Vaccine

Cervical cancer rates surge in UK as experts debate vaccine's effectiveness

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Bombshell Study Calls Out HPV Vaccine

Cervical cancer rates surge in UK as experts debate vaccine's effectiveness

Filling in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	140fhs.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	7401
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Funny part about the topic is that there is virtually no debate, although there are some (many?) that absolutely want to be bringing attention to this. People that are supportive of vaccines shame and ridicule anyone for asking questions leaving no room for discussion. They shame those that are pro-vaccine, yet are curious what is being injected in their child before the procedure is done.

Even when there is the possibility that some vaccines work, like the polio and small pox vaccines, and others do not (MMR, HPV), and there is plenty room for grey area and further analysis, debate on this topic is swiftly shut down by people who point to agencies like the CDC as the be all, end all, authority on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Funny part about the topic is that there is virtually no debate, although there are some (many?) that absolutely want to be bringing attention to this. People that are supportive of vaccines shame and ridicule anyone for asking questions leaving no room for discussion. They shame those that are pro-vaccine, yet are curious what is being injected in their child before the procedure is done.
    I didn't even know until recently that big pharma supporter @Zippyjuan was banned...

I don't think that there are many, who will think that this is a great loss for the "debates" on Ronpaulforum.com.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I didn't even know until recently that big pharma supporter @Zippyjuan was banned...

I don't think that there are many, who will think that this is a great loss for the "debates" on Ronpaulforum.com.
    Zippy had his place. Sort of miss "him" a lil since I've seen a lot of handles come and go over the nearly 12 years I've been on RPF but that was one of the few that was a constant, even if annoying sometimes. "He" was sometimes good for rhetorical sharpening and even was right and instructive on some things, usually economic, occasionally. I do think it's odd that he's been banned now when things seem to be becoming very interesting overall.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Zippy had his place. Sort of miss "him" a lil since I've seen a lot of handles come and go over the nearly 12 years I've been on RPF but that was one of the few that was a constant, even if annoying sometimes. "He" was sometimes good for rhetorical sharpening and even was right and instructive on some things, usually economic, occasionally. I do think it's odd that he's been banned now when things seem to be becoming very interesting overall.
    Pretty much agree.
    There is no spoon.

Zippy had his place. Sort of miss "him" a lil since I've seen a lot of handles come and go over the nearly 12 years I've been on RPF but that was one of the few that was a constant, even if annoying sometimes.
    I don't know how he got so this despised as I haven't been here long enough. Whenever Zippy started a thread this was sort of like an invitation for everybody to disagree...

I certainly won't miss Zippy's posts on health care, but on politics and economics he has posted some good information (in my opinion).
    One good thing about Zippy is that his posts were low on insults (unless the member discussed is @Swordsmyth).

"He" was sometimes good for rhetorical sharpening and even was right and instructive on some things, usually economic, occasionally. I do think it's odd that he's been banned now when things seem to be becoming very interesting overall.
    I think that @JoshLowry takes his ideas on alternative health care very seriously. And so do I, but I don't always agree with him, as some of it looks more like religion than science to me...

I don't know if he was behind banning @Zippyjuan, but I certainly can't call it a bad decision as Zippy was despised by so many members...

as some of it looks more like religion than science to me...
    Ok. What have I posted that isn't factually backed by a study or actual scientist?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Ok. What have I posted that isn't factually backed by a study or actual scientist?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-sickness-quot

didn't take long to find. That's some dannno level conspiracy BS LOL. The fact you found that even worth sharing is pretty telling.

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post

didn't take long to find. That's some dannno level conspiracy BS LOL. The fact you found that even worth sharing is pretty telling.
    It was worth sharing. No one had any idea what was going on inside China.

Did you even read the words I wrote below the video? Context much?

He's "ex-cia" so take with grain of salt.

Different perspectives are appreciated in this vacuum tho.
    Intelligent people have open minds and look at a multitude of sources.

Are there no hidden agendas in the world now? Should we all stop formulating thoughts outside an official narrative?

Try again. Dont miss twice.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It was worth sharing. No one had any idea what was going on inside China.

Did you even read the words I wrote below the video? Context much?

Intelligent people have open minds and look at a multitude of sources.

Are there no hidden agendas in the world now? Should we all stop formulating thoughts outside an official narrative?

Try again. Dont miss twice.
    Intelligent people know when others are spouting absolute BS and don't pay any attention to it. I have 5G in my house, can't wait til i get corona from it!!!! You said for people to take it with a grain of salt because he's ex-cia, not because he's spreading information devoid of any evidentiary consideration. Seems like you are part of the most common religion on RPF, aka distrust in the official narratives 100% of the time, regardless of what the actual facts and evidence say about it. That's why climate change denial, anti vaccine propaganda, obama's gonna steal ur GURNS, crisis actor BS is constantly spouted here

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post

I guess I am too late in this response, but it's not bs that 5g is potentially hazardous to our health. People were already concerned and have been blaming 4G for health issues for a while, so it's not a surprise at all that 5G has many worried. There are already a number of cities that have banned the technology and it continues to grow. https://smombiegate.org/list-of-citi...ave-banned-5g/

Whether this has anything to do with the coronavirus is beyond me, if that video in the thread is what you were responding to.

I have earlier posted in your thread on earthing/grounding (maybe you remember my last post in that thread): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-aka-Grounding

This looks more like religion than science to me.
    I have read the "scientific" looking report(s) that you posted in that thread, but this fails because anybody that knows about grounding can easily find out if they have "placebo" earthing or the "real thing"...

If you feel good about this, by all means continue, but be careful with what you advise to others!

http://www.groundology.co.uk/scientific-research

You are flat out wrong. It's not a religion or a placebo.

Be careful attacking others character!

I have read the "scientific" looking report(s) that you posted in that thread, but this fails because anybody that knows about grounding can easily find out if they have "placebo" earthing or the "real thing"...
    This sentence doesn't even make have any logic or debunking in it. Make a valid point!

This sentence doesn't even make have any logic or debunking in it. Make a valid point!
    Are you just wasting my time?
    I have at least 3 court cases going for which I need to take action...

Maybe you're forgetting that you've deleted my post in your thread on earthing/grounding.
    What's the use of "debating" with a moderator that simply deletes posts with "valid points" if he doesn't agree?!?

Are you just wasting my time?
    I have at least 3 court cases going for which I need to take action...

Maybe you're forgetting that you've deleted my post in your thread on earthing/grounding.
    What's the use of "debating" with a moderator that simply deletes posts with "valid points" if he doesn't agree?!?
    Ambiguous bull$#@!.

Your posts are half nonsense and half truths. I don't like wasting my time refuting half truths. This is why I deleted it. How many of your posts have been deleted here? You have had free reign to post for many years. If I delete a particular post of yours for a particular reason, there is a good reason for it.

Your deleted post snip - my responses in red.

It´s actually difficult to insulate your bed so it’s not “grounded” anymore. Basically if your bed is touching the ground or a wall (that is directly or indirectly in contact with earth) it is already “earthed”. All the more so because mattresses and bed sheets aren’t perfect insulators. -Your mattress and walls are not conductive.
    Shoes are not very good insulators either.

Even if you would be “insulated” the amount of “voltage” that you could build up in your body would be only small.
    Just touching something that is connected to the earth or washing hands would be enough to get rid of this excess “voltage”. -It's not about voltage. It's about receiving free mobile electrons from the surface of the earth. They cancel out the free radicals created by white bloods cells. They release an oxygen species to rip apart foreign particles and damaged cells in your body.
    As for the “scientific” looking studies that have been made up by “earthing” advocates (some having financial interests).
    It´s easy to manipulate studies, even without inventing numbers out of thin air. Especially for Open access journals that basically publish anything for a fee.

It´s possible to evaluate 20 aspects and then only report on the 3 ones that support the product to be marketted.
    It´s possible to include 50 people and than only report on the 15 ones that “prove” that the product works.
    It´s also possible to do 50 studies and then publish only those with the wanted outcome (publication bias).

“Grounding” and “earthing” look like metaphores, used in a new age sort of believe. An example of a typical sentence that involves “ungrounded”: “I’ve been feeling really ungrounded lately”. In this context being grounded means to be in a “resourceful state” while “ungrounded” is to be “lost”.
    “Earthing” appears to be an electrical metaphor for Earth-worshipping pagan mythology, where “Mother Earth” is the source of goodness and healing: https://beyondgrowth.net/technology-...lth-scam-ever/

-Nowhere have I posted anything about pagan worship of the earth. This is you projecting. I only care to share information with people that is beneficial.

There is also some information in this thread on topics that aren’t directly related to “earthing”, like walking without shoes, without coat, swimming in cold water and the type of mattress of bed sheets.

-That is exactly the earthing I have promoted here and is a truth I don't have a problem with. The problem is you wrapped it in a garbage sandwich.
    Let's get to the bottom of this. Debate away. Respond to all in red.

Hey Josh, I love ya bro but try not to get too banhammery on long time members just because they disagree with you on health topics. I know you have some "irons in the fire", so to speak, but please try not to let that affect your decisions here. There's already too many non-genuine posters on RPF to ban some of the remaining genuine ones. Just my .02.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Hey Josh, I love ya bro but try not to get too banhammery on long time members just because they disagree with you on health topics. I know you have some "irons in the fire", so to speak, but please try not to let that affect your decisions here. There's already too many non-genuine posters on RPF to ban some of the remaining genuine ones. Just my .02.
    I'm not going to have anyone drag my name through the mud on the net without retorting - especially on this site. I have never intentionally steered anyone wrong.

If I pull weeds out of a garden, something will grow in it's place. Thanks for the advice.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So you want me to "debate" in a thread on vaccines about your religious believes in earthing/grounding...
    After you had deleted it from "your" thread?!?

Thanks by the way for reposting it here.
    Do you care to explain why you deleted it?!?

Posting health advise without scientific evidence to back it up, is the kind of disinformation that makes the internet look like a weed-invested garbage dump.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter

If you do not know what a proper placebo controlled trial means - randomised, double blind - how can you claim to post "science"?!?
    If a trial particpant can easily find out whether he has the "sham" earthing or "real" earthing, which you explain in your earthing/grounding thread (!), we're not talking about science, but about a "sham" pseudoscientific trial.

So you want me to "debate" in a thread on vaccines about your religious believes in earthing/grounding...
    After you had deleted it from "your" thread?!?

Thanks by the way for reposting it here.
    Do you care to explain why you deleted it?!?

Posting health advise without scientific evidence to back it up, is the kind of disinformation that makes the internet look like a weed-invested garbage dump.

If you do not know what a proper placebo controlled trial means - randomised, double blind - how can you claim to post "science"?!?
    If a trial particpant can easily find out whether he has the "sham" earthing or "real" earthing, which you explain in your earthing/grounding thread (!), we're not talking about science, but about a "sham" pseudoscientific trial.
    You glossed over every response I took the time to make.

2 weeks. Read what I wrote and formulate a response without insults if you want to post here in the future.

I succinctly explained why I deleted it.

There are double blind studies in the content I linked you to.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast