Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The Vaccination Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    From the article:
    If you think they are going to tell the whole truth even when caught I don't know what to say other than "you can't fix stupid".

From the article:

WHO and UNICEF said in a joint statement the polio outbreak in the Philippines is concerning because it is caused by vaccine-derived poliovirus type 2,” writes the Associated Press. “The weakened virus used in vaccines replicates for a short time in children’s intestines and is excreted in their feces.” Polio vaccines are often cited as a success story proving that vaccines work to eliminate infectious disease. In truth, nearly all the cases of polio in the modern world are caused by polio vaccines themselves.
    Stated plainly, more cases of polio are caused by polio vaccines than from wild polio.

Oral polio vaccines are actually “spawning virulent strains” of polioviruses, reports Children’s Health Defense:
    The alarming surge in vaccine-derived polio cases presents vaccine planners with a “quandary” or “conundrum”—because “The very tool you are using for [polio] eradication is causing the problem.” …Vaccine researchers have long known that these OPV-derived viruses can themselves cause polio, particularly when they get “loose in the environment.”

The Associated Press story admits that it has been over 25 years since polio in the Philippines was contracted from a “wild strain.” Since 1993, all the cases of polio in the Philippines have been caused by polio vaccines.

The AP also admits that vaccines kill children:
    The government’s immunization programs were marred in 2017 by a dengue fever vaccine made by French drugmaker Sanofi Pasteur which some Philippine officials linked to the deaths of at least three children. Duque and other Philippine health officials say they have worked to restore public trust in vaccines since then.
    Even worse, as the AP admits, vaccines for dengue fever were actually found to increase the risk of severe dengue infections:
    The government halted the dengue immunization drive after Sanofi said a study showed the vaccine may increase the risk of severe dengue infections. More than 830,000 children received the Dengvaxia vaccine under the campaign, which was launched in 2016 and halted in 2017. Sanofi officials said the Dengvaxia vaccine was safe and would reduce dengue infections if the vaccination drive continued.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Since 1993, all the cases of polio in the Philippines have been caused by polio vaccines.
    How many cases since 1993 in the Philippines? There are now two! (they were not vaccinated)

From your article:

Health Secretary Francisco Duque III said at a news conference that authorities have confirmed at least one case of polio in a 3-year-old girl in southern Lanao del Sur province and detected the polio virus in sewage in Manila and in waterways in the southern Davao region. Those findings are enough to declare an outbreak of the crippling disease in a previously polio-free country like the Philippines, he said.
    The number of cases has since doubled! Panic!

https://time.com/5682228/philippines-polio-outbreak/

Philippine health officials on Friday confirmed a second case of polio in a 5-year-old child a day after declaring the country’s first outbreak in nearly two decades, and announced plans for a massive immunization program.

Health Secretary Francisco Duque III said authorities confirmed the new case in a boy from Laguna province south of Manila after samples were found positive for the polio virus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    Yes, that is the new tactic from all the trolls.
    They just assert lies over and over no matter how often they are exposed.
    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

The WHO and UNICEF just admitted Natural News was right all along: Polio outbreaks really are caused by polio vaccines

by: Ethan Huff

After nearly two decades of having been declared “polio free” by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Philippines is now experiencing its first polio outbreak in 19 years – and authorities are actually admitting that the cause was the polio vaccine itself!

Health Secretary Francisco Duque III announced at a recent press conference that at least one person, a three-year-old girl in the southern Lanao del Sur province, has contracted the virus, which has also been detected in waterways throughout the southern Davao region, as well as in sewage in Manila.

These three vector points are enough to declare an official polio outbreak, officials say, which is creating something of a panic as polio was previously thought to have been completely eradicated.

“As long as one single child remains infected, children across the country and even beyond are at risk of contracting polio,” added UNICEF Philippines representative Oyun Dendevnorov in a statement.

In a joint statement, both the WHO and UNICEF admitted that the type of poliovirus that’s currently spreading is vaccine-derived poliovirus type 2, which once again means that vaccines are the source and cause of this first-in-nearly-20-years polio outbreak.

“The weakened virus used in vaccines replicates for a short time in children’s intestines and is excreted in their feces,” writes Carley Petesch for the Associated Press (AP). “In rare instances … the weakened virus can strengthen in areas with poor sanitation and hygiene.”

This would seem to be one of those “rare instances,” seeing as how raw sewage is one of the biggest risk factors, along with polluted river water.

For more related news about how vaccines often cause the very diseases they’re marketed as preventing, be sure to check out Vaccines.news.

Natural News warned about this and was banned from Big Tech – so where’s our apology?
    The last time a polio infection stemming from a wild strain of the virus was detected in the Philippines was back in 1993. Later on in 2015, the WHO officially declared wild poliovirus type 2 to be eradicated not just in the Philippines, but globally.

Wild poliovirus type 2 had been a thing of the past, in other words, until polio vaccines brought it back into existence. Even so, both the WHO and UNICEF are still pushing people to get vaccinated for polio amid this crisis, as they claim this is the only way to prevent infection.

As much as this makes absolutely no sense, this is the official recommendation of government officials who are pushing to have at least 95 percent of children under the age of five in the Philippines vaccinated for polio.

Still, these same officials did admit that the vaccine was the cause of this latest outbreak, which only vindicates Natural News as we’ve been warning about this for years – to the point that we were banned from every major tech platform for spreading “misinformation.”

However, now that it’s been proven that polio vaccines spread polio, where is our apology? When can we expect to be reinstated on Facebook and Pinterest? Will health authorities now come out to say that independent news outlets like Natural News were right all along, and agree that we’ve done a good thing in the interest of supporting public health?

While we certainly won’t hold our breath on all that, we do want to set the record straight ourselves by declaring: We told you so.

“Polio vaccines are often cited as a success story proving that vaccines work to eliminate infectious disease,” writes Mike Adams, the Health Ranger. “In truth, nearly all the cases of polio in the modern world are caused by polio vaccines themselves.”

“Stated plainly, more cases of polio are caused by polio vaccines than from wild polio,” he adds.

More stories about this and other government medical hoaxes are available at Hoax.news.

Sources for this article include:

ABC27.com

NaturalNews.com
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-10-...-vaccines.html
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

Isn´t Mike Adams a little late to announce this "news"?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Researchers have found that an OPV virus “can very rapidly regain its strength if it starts spreading on its own”, acquiring “mutations that make it basically indistinguishable from the wild-type virus”. In other words, there is no real difference between a “wild” and “OPV-derived” poliovirus, and the OPV-virus causes polio...

The OPV vaccine used to be trivalent, containing 3 vaccine serotypes corresponding to the 3 wild polioviruses (types 1, 2 and 3). In 2015, after global public health agencies declared wild poliovirus type 2 eradicated; in 2016 they decided to oversee a 155-country “switch” to a bivalent oral vaccine (without type 2).
    After this “switch”, vaccine-derived polio outbreaks have emerged in numerous countries.

You´ll never guess what solution they proposed for these polio outbreaks caused by vaccines – more vaccines!
    They specifically had the third world population poisoned with a “judicious use of a new live vaccine… effective against only type 2”.
    In a strange twist, this has caused even MORE type 2 vaccine-derived outbreaks that far exceeded “projections” since mid-2017.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6866472
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No not late to the game, just vindicated as he has been warning about this for years.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

When my daughter was younger we decided to wait and have her decide wether or not to get the HPV vaccination. She will be 21 soon. I have no idea if she has had it or not. The thought that crossed my mind was, how would a parent feel if they didn't vaccinate their child and then they acquired a preventable illness?
    Truth is Fallacy, Fallacy is Evil.

I used to love everything Mike produced, now I consider him filthy vermin, this is a guy that
    preached free speech for the 15 or so years I followed him, then he launched a youtube type
    platform, I joined only to discover that he had posts reviewed b4 publishing and censorship
    of thoughts and ideas that might have been unflattering and true were the norm.
    What a pos.

Exclamation New American Innovation™ coin honors a triumph in medical science.

Received this email from usmint.gov.....
    No thanks, don't want the coin nor the vaccines and will not "share with the kids"!.

https://catalog.usmint.gov/american-...&cm_mmca3=19GF

SAN FRANCISCO (S)
    Item Number: 19GF
    Household Order Limit: 5*

Honor one of our Nation’s most important achievements in the medical field. The American Innovation™ Pennsylvania $1 Reverse Proof Coin recognizes Dr. Jonas Salk and his development of the polio vaccine at the University of Pittsburgh. The coin’s design features a microscope and an artist’s rendition of the poliovirus in three different levels of magnification against a frosted background, both polished to a mirror-like shine.

Because Pennsylvania is the just the second state to be featured in the multi-year American Innovation $1 Coin Program, this is the perfect time to follow the American Innovation series—or share it with the kids in your life as a delightful way to learn about our Nation’s history. The Delaware coin is still available. Get started today!
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415