Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 213

Thread: The Vaccination Debate

  1. #181
    Alleged Fraud in the Vaccine Court Omnibus Autism Proceedings
    Have you heard about the alleged fraud in the Vaccine Court Omnibus Proceedings?

    Alleged by who?

    Guess?

    Alleged Fraud in the Vaccine Court Omnibus Autism Proceedings
    Yup. The usual suspects.

    The usual suspects are alleging fraud during the in the Vaccine Court Omnibus Proceedings.
    Most folks remember that the Vaccine Court Omnibus Autism Proceedings were a series of cases that were used to test theories that vaccines could contribute to or cause autism.

    The conclusion?

    Vaccines are not associated with autism
    .

    So what’s the problem?

    “Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Chairman of Children’s Health Defense (CHD), and Rolf Hazlehurst, parent of a vaccine-injured child, petitioned the Department of Justice (DOJ) Office of Inspector General (OIG), and the Senate and House Judiciary Committees today to investigate actions taken by federal personnel during the “Vaccine Court” Omnibus Autism Proceedings (OAP).”

    Kennedy and Hazlehurst claim to have evidence of “obstruction of justice and appallingly consequential fraud by two DOJ lawyers who represented the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) in 2007.”

    What evidence?

    Kennedy and Hazlehurst claim that “that the leading HHS expert, whose written report was used to deny compensation to over 5,000 petitioners in the OAP, provided clarification to the DOJ lawyers that vaccines could, in fact, cause autism in children with underlying and otherwise benign mitochondrial disorders.”

    Who is this expert?

    It is Andrew Zimmerman, MD, a pediatric neurologist.


    There is also a claim that Dr. Zimmerman, along with Dr. Richard Kelley, who was also an expert witness in the Vaccine Court Omnibus Autism Proceedings, served as expert witnesses in a medical malpractice case against a pediatrician who vaccinated a child, supposedly causing him to become autistic.

    Which child?

    Yates Hazlehurst, who was the second test case in the Vaccine Court Omnibus Proceedings.

    Confused?

    Dr. Zimmerman settles any fraud issue when he answers this clear question in his deposition in a malpractice against Yates Hazlehurt's pediatrician.
    Dr. Zimmerman settles any fraud issue when he answers this clear question in his deposition in a malpractice against Yates Hazlehurt’s pediatrician.
    Dr. Zimmerman admits that there is no evidence that vaccines cause autism, but also believes that there are some exceptions, and that vaccines can cause regressive autism in some kids with mitochondrial disorders.

    Dr. Zimmerman also clarified that it is not just immunizations, but infections, fever, and other inflammatory responses that can lead to regressive autism.

    Dr. Zimmerman clarified that infections can lead to regressive autism too - not just vaccines.
    Dr. Zimmerman clarified that infections can lead to regressive autism too – not just vaccines.
    And Dr. Zimmerman would have testified to it in the Cedillo case (the first test case in the Vaccine Court Omnibus Proceedings), if he had been allowed to.

    Except that upon review of the Cedillo case, Dr. Zimmerman had concluded that “there is no evidence of an association between autism and the alleged reaction to MMR and Hg, and it is more likely than not, that there is a genetic basis for autism in this child.”

    Apparently, he had changed his mind later, even though he continues to say that all evidence points to the fact that vaccines don’t cause autism.

    “Dr. Zimmerman subsequently submitted a second expert opinion on behalf of Hannah Poling, which in effect states that she suffers autism as a result of a vaccine injury. The same government officials, who submitted and relied upon Dr. Zimmerman’s first expert opinion as evidence in the O.A.P., secretly conceded the case of Hannah Poling and placed it under seal so that the evidence in the case could not be used in the O.A.P. or known by the public.”

    Memorandum Regarding Misconduct By The United States Department Of Justice And The United States Department Of Health And Human Services During The Omnibus Autism Proceeding As To The Expert Opinions Of Dr. Andrew Zimmerman

    But what about the “second expert opinion” from Dr. Zimmerman?

    Zimmerman deposition on Hannah Poling.
    According to Poling’s mother, “Dr. Zimmerman was not an expert nor was he asked to be an expert on Poling’s case. The government conceded her case before ANY opinion was rendered or given.”

    What about Dr. Richard Kelley?

    “As noted above, an important consideration for treatment of AMD is that “normal” inflammation can impair mitochondrial function. Although most infections cannot be avoided, certain measures can limit the risk of injury during infection or other causes of inflammation… We believe it is much better to immunize with DTaP than risk infection with highly inflammatory and potentially damaging community-acquired pertussis.”

    Dr. Richard Kelley on Evaluation and Treatment of Patients with Autism and Mitochondrial Disease

    While he seems to believe that vaccines can trigger regressive autism in some kids with mitochondrial disease, he admits that other kinds of inflammation can do it too, including vaccine-preventable diseases.

    “We believe it is much better to immunize with DTaP than risk infection with highly inflammatory and potentially damaging community-acquired pertussis.”

    Andrew Zimmerman

    And again, so does Dr. Zimmerman, to the point that in many cases, he thinks that even kids with mitochondrial disorders should be vaccinated.

    “…the MMR vaccine has been temporally associated, if rarely, with regressions — with regression in AMD and other mitochondrial disease when given in the second year. Doubtless some of these regressions are coincidental, since the usual age for giving the MMR falls within the typical window of vulnerability for AMD regression.”

    Andrew Zimmerman

    If rarely associated…

    Coincidental…

    That doesn’t sound very convincing.

    Although a lot of Dr. Zimmerman’s deposition makes it into J.B. Handley’s new autism book, what’s missing is that there were many other experts that testified against the idea that vaccines could be associated with autism during the Vaccine Court Omnibus Proceedings and that their testimony and their reports were relied upon more than Zimmerman’s.

    “The undersigned has reviewed and considered the filed reports from these experts and finds that the opinions of the experts lend support to the conclusions reached in this decision. In reaching the conclusions set forth in this decision, however, the undersigned relies more heavily on the testimony and reports of the experts who were observed and heard during the hearings.”

    Hazlehurst v. Secretary of HHS

    So where is the fraud in the Vaccine Court Omnibus Proceedings?

    Is it that the Poling case files have been kept under seal and hidden from public view?

    “Finally, and perhaps for purposes of Rolf’s request that Poling’s records be released to the public, Jon and I have not allowed the release of Hxxxx’s records nor will we ever willingly allow third parties to tear apart her medical history which includes other close family members as well as things that should have never been in the record to begin with.”

    Terry Poling


    While we should all care about fraud in our court system, we should all also care about folks who push misinformation about vaccines and try to scare parents away from vaccinating and protecting their kids, especially when they use autistic kids to do it.

    Don’t believe them.

    It is telling that Dr. Zimmerman, the hero in this story, discredits the other heroes of the anti-vaccine movement, from the Geiers to Andrew Wakefield.

    “I do think that — that there was much information — misinformation brought about by Dr. Wakefield and it’s — this has set the field back. I think that — that we — we have worked very hard to try to reassure the public and I agree with doing that because I am very supportive of vaccinations, immunizations in general.”

    Andrew Zimmerman

    While Dr. Zimmerman truly believes that future research might find a way to identify a very small subset of kids with mitochondrial disorders that worsen after they get their vaccines (or infections or other types of inflammation), this doesn’t apply to the great majority of autistic kids or even the great majority of kids with regressive autism.

    Different answers to a very similar question? They are from different lawyers in the Zimmerman deposition...
    Different answers to a very similar question? They are from different lawyers in the Zimmerman deposition…
    Even Dr. Zimmerman only seems to speak of an “uncommon relationship” that “is not evident in studies that have been done to date.”

    And none of the researchers he mentions, including Richard Frye, Shannon Rose, Joe (Jill?) James, or Dmitriy Niyazov seem to have actually studied vaccines, only possible relationships between autism and mitochondrial conditions.

    “The claims by RFK Jr. and Handley draw on something that was not, in fact, a fraud, that is misrepresented as having a dramatic impact on the Omnibus Autism Proceedings when it had little to no effect.”

    Plus ça change – anti-vaccine activists revive the Hannah Poling case

    So there is nothing really new here.

    And while it might be news to folks like Bob Sears, vaccines are safe and necessary and still don’t cause autism.

    https://vaxopedia.org/2018/10/18/all...m-proceedings/
    Last edited by Schifference; 01-11-2019 at 04:40 PM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    A dream come true for vax loving Big Pharma shill authoritarians?

    Vaccine Skepticism In Australia Now Punishable By 10 Years In Jail




    Australian nurses and midwives who dare to speak out against the dangers of vaccinations on social media or in person will be prosecuted, the Australian government has warned, urging members of the public to report vaccine skeptics to the authorities.
    Because the truth always needs armed government workers on its side.

    Just like it always needs its own special court system and taxpayer backing for any liabilities.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  4. #183
    In July 2018 we published the analyzes, here: "Vaccinegate: 5 out of 7 vaccines analyzed are not compliant" (https://goo.gl/ANHozN and https://goo.gl/n6tQDn), but we had not finished.
    Briefly summarizing the previous analyzes, mutations in the genome of the viruses and absurd quantities of DNA were just some of the issues we detected. As always, we restricted ourselves to the disclosure of the data, without speculating on the real implications, each document was sent to the EMA, AIFA, ISS and political groups to ask for clarity.
    We continued the investigation, both chemical and biological, on Priorix Tetra, quadrivalent against measles, rubella, mumps and varicella.
    The expansion of the chemical/proteins analyzes is available here: "Vaccinegate: First results on the chemical composition profile Priorix Tetra" (https://goo.gl/nUSZYG), where the presence of many signals, traces of compounds (non-residual contaminants) have been certified, that the laboratories had approximately matched. We are talking about traces that were probably associated with the anti-epileptic Vigabatrin, an experimental anti-HIV drug, antibiotics, herbicides, acaricides, morphine metabolites, the famous Sildenafil (Viagra), the antiepileptic Gabapentin and the anti-malarial Atovaquone and many more. It was clear that there were substantial differences between the two lots analyzed.
    For the sake of completeness, we also report that the previous findings of the biological / metagenomic analyzes of July (1st step) determined that the analyzed samples of “Priorix Tetra" vaccine, present a mutant virus population for each attenuated virus called quasispecies. The genetic variants of the vaccine antigens could significantly alter both the safety of the vaccine and its effectiveness.
    Today we are publishing the report of the second biological / metagenomic analysis on Priorix Tetra; as you will see they pose a serious dilemma not only medical and scientific, but also ethical. Below we list the points that are most relevant to us:
    It has been confirmed (as emerged in the previous phase) the presence of fetal DNA in large quantities, 1.7 μg in the first batch and 3.7 μg in the second batch, about 325 times higher than the maximum limit of 10 nanograms and 325,000 times higher than the minimum limit of 10 picograms , limits that Ema has told us to refer only to cells that are known for their carcinogenic activity. According to what they wrote, the fetal cells of the 60s, used for the production of these vaccines, would not be carcinogenic because "used for decades". We believe more investigations are needed on this point, there are indeed some studies that seriously question the absence of carcinogenicity of these lines.
    We then more accurately ascertained the molecular dimensions of the detected DNA and compared to the previous analyzes it was found that the contained DNA has a molecular weight of 20,000 / 60,000 bp. This basically means that there are no fragments of DNA inside this drug, but whole strands, with the presence of an entire genome.
    We have also confirmed that there is no presence of the rubella virus genome in the first batch and in the second batch; using a much more sensitive detection, we have found it in 3 reads, equal to 0.00008% of the total RNA viruses.
    Note: the reads are copies of viruses. For example, the viruses in this vaccine are about 5% of the total DNA, equivalent to about 500,000 reads. The measles virus about 850 reads, equals to 0.008%. The more you go down with the reads and the percentage, the more the quantities decrease.
    Keep this in mind, because it is essential.
    Can 3 reads, equal to 0.00008% of the total RNA viruses, create immunization? If so, then a very serious problem opens up on what you read below.
    Within the same vaccine, traces have also been detected to an even greater but still very small extent, of numerous adventitious viruses. But also something else.
    Within the GlaxoSmithKline Priorix Tetra vaccine, Proteobacteria, Platyhelminthes worms and Nematoda, 10 more ssRNA viruses, Microviridae (bacterial viruses or phage) and numerous retroviruses including endogenous human and avian retroviruses, avian viruses, human immunodeficiency virus and immunodeficiency virus of monkeys (fragments that if inserted into the database turn out to be fragments of HIV and SIV), murine virus, horse infectious anemia virus, lymphoproliferative disease virus, Rous sarcoma virus. Other viruses like alphaendornavirus and hepatitis b virus, yeast virus.
    We repeat to better express the concept and we are begging you all to use our results very carefully: within Priorix Tetra vaccine the presence of the rubella virus has not been detected, except in one batch, but the quantity was so little as to make questionable it may give immunization. Instead if we consider that this vaccine is effective against Rubella, because 3 reads equal to 0.00008% of the total Rna are sufficient enough to determine a reaction in the organism, then this also applies to a long series of tumorigenic viruses, HIV, worms and bacteria, present in quantities equal to or greater than the Rubella virus.
    Basically, we had to go very deep to trace Rubella virus (in order to prove the presence), using a high sensitivity method. This led us to also come across dozens of viruses and retroviruses, some potentially carcinogens, fungi, yeasts, bacteria.
    Whatever the answer about the amounts, it is certain that there should be none; this again shows that there is NO adequate control over the vaccines otherwise these elements would be detected.
    What follows are the EMA guidelines which state that the "foreign" virus reads must be ABSENT which means that not even 1 single unit is allowed.



    Download: CORVELVA-Metagenomic-analysis-report-on-Priorix-Tetra.pdf


    Related Articles:



    Translated by team CLiVa - www.clivatoscana.com



    https://www.corvelva.it/speciali-cor...ep-update.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  5. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Dr. Zimmerman admits that there is no evidence that vaccines cause autism, but also believes that there are some exceptions, and that vaccines can cause regressive autism in some kids with mitochondrial disorders.
    Have you missed the following statistically significant relationship?

    In 2017, Brian Hooker wrote a letter to complain on the blatant manipulation of a report to hide the statistically significant relationship between autism in children and the prenatal flu shot given in the first trimester of pregnancy.



    Despite suppressing evidence by the CDC that vaccines cause autism, more than 80 independent studies show a correlation between (the toxics mercury and thimerosal in) vaccines and autism: https://worldmercuryproject.org/wp-c...cts-4.2.18.pdf
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #185
    I guess I won't be able to end the debate...


    In August 2014, CDC senior vaccine safety scientist, William Thompson, blew the whistle on a study, which showed that black boys got autistic because of the MMR vaccine, a 250% increase in autism diagnoses for black boys.
    A high CDC official, Frank DeStefano, ordered Thompson and his team to destroy that data in a large garbage can and omit the damning findings from the published study. That (censored) study forms the cornerstone of the CDC's orthodoxy that vaccines don't cause autism.

    Staff level scientists,
    are intimidated and pressed to do things they know are not right," and that, "Senior management officials at CDC are clearly aware and even condone these behaviors.
    (…)
    questionable and unethical practices, occurring at all levels and in all of our respective units, threaten to undermine our credibility and reputation as a trusted leader in public health.
    https://www.ecowatch.com/cdc-corrupt...096438139.html
    (archived here: http://archive.li/Ksydy)


    Brian S. Hooker wrote the report of the (real) findings after getting raw data on the study. This report was retracted for some reason (but is still on the internet)…
    When comparing cases and controls receiving their first MMR vaccine before and after 36 months of age, there was a statistically significant increase in autism cases specifically among African American males who received the first MMR prior to 36 months of age.
    (…)
    The relationship between the MMR vaccine and autism was first hypothesized by Wakefield et al. [7] in 1999 after the observation of a regressive phenotype of autism that appeared in general after the administration of the first MMR vaccine. Although several studies have affirmed such a relationship between the MMR vaccine and neurodevelopmental disorders including autism [8, 9], many other studies purport no statistical relationship between the MMR vaccine and autism incidence.
    (…)
    Within this study, the age at the first MMR vaccine was assessed as a factor in the incidence of autism. Using conditional logistic regression, with first MMR age as the independent variable and autism incidence as the dependent variable, the study authors assessed relative risk for obtaining an autism diagnosis for those children receiving the first MMR vaccine before and after 18 months, 24 months and 36 months of age. Destefano et al. [14] found a statistically significant relative risk of 1.49 (95% confidence interval [CI]: 1.04 – 2.14) at the 36 month cut-off (i.e., in a comparison of children receiving the MMR before versus after 36 months). Rather than concluding that the first MMR vaccine could be playing a causal role in autism in these children, the study authors instead attributed the increased risk to greater numbers of autistic children receiving timely vaccinations in order to participate in State of Georgia special education services.
    (…)
    When looking specifically at African American children (Table 2), the relationship between MMR timing and autism incidence became more profound (RR = 2.30, 95% CI: 1.25-4.22, p = 0.0060) at 36 months of age. Again, this result was exclusively found in boys who showed statistically significant effects at both 24 months (RR = 1.73, 95% CI: 1.09-2.77, p = 0.0200) and 36 months (RR = 3.36, 95% CI: 1.50-7.51, p = 0.0019) of age. This effect again was not seen in females.

    (…)
    The results show a strong relationship between child age at the administration of the first MMR and autism incidence exclusively for African American boys which could indicate a role of the vaccine in the etiology of autism within this population group. This particular analysis was not completed in the original Destefano et al. [14] (CDC) study. Although the previous study considered MMR timing and African Americans in general, no statistically significant effect was observed. This is in contrast to our result for African Americans in general, because the CDC study limited the total African American cohort to include only those individuals who possessed a valid State of Georgia birth certificate which decreased the statistical power of their analysis.
    (…)
    It should be noted that a recent publication has shown that the prevalence of autism in African Americans is nearly 25% higher than that of whites [15]. This value was obtained when CDC data were appropriately analyzed based on socioeconomic status. This could be due to issues regarding vitamin D status with African Americans as it has been estimated that vitamin D sufficiency among whites is between 30-60% but is only 5-10% among African Americans [16].
    Brian S. Hooker – Measles-mumps-rubella vaccination timing and autism among young African american boys: a reanalysis of CDC data (2014): https://translationalneurodegenerati...2047-9158-3-16
    (archived here: http://archive.fo/Z7F4B)
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  8. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Have you missed the following statistically significant relationship?

    In 2017, Brian Hooker wrote a letter to complain on the blatant manipulation of a report to hide the statistically significant relationship between autism in children and the prenatal flu shot given in the first trimester of pregnancy.



    Despite suppressing evidence by the CDC that vaccines cause autism, more than 80 independent studies show a correlation between (the toxics mercury and thimerosal in) vaccines and autism: https://worldmercuryproject.org/wp-c...cts-4.2.18.pdf
    I am not well versed on the subject matter and am no scientist. The only reason for my input was to note that Zimmerman gave a full deposition that can be view in its entirety. Zimmerman's own testimony debunks the original post where they used Zimmerman as the authority on the subject.

    Years ago I thought it was hypocritical when a church would debunk science yet mention how science proves xyz when it suits their propaganda.

    Bottom line Zimmerman still to this day administers and encourages people to vaccinate children even if they are susceptible to having issues associated with vaccines. The methods in which autism is now diagnosed has changed making more people fall into the autistic category.

    The article in the OP was written on a false premise that Zimmerman does not agree with.

    I can only speculate that trillions of vaccines have been administered to billions of people. Diseases/major epidemics have been eradicated because of vaccines. I could care less if you or any person takes a vaccine. I am against forced vaccination. I believe if a truly deadly virus was wiping out masses of the population and a vaccine was offered that would protect people from dying, most antivaxers would get the vaccine rather than face death. If there were a door and on this side everyone was not sick and on the other the majority of the population was infected, my guess is people going from one side to the other would choose to have the vaccination.
    Last edited by Schifference; 01-13-2019 at 10:57 AM.

  9. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I can only speculate that trillions of vaccines have been administered to billions of people. Diseases/major epidemics have been eradicated because of vaccines. I could care less if you or any person takes a vaccine. I am against forced vaccination. I believe if a truly deadly virus was wiping out masses of the population and a vaccine was offered that would protect people from dying, most antivaxers would get the vaccine rather than face death. If there were a door and on this side everyone was not sick and on the other the majority of the population was infected, my guess is people going from one side to the other would choose to have the vaccination.
    I have investigated vaccines and haven't found any evidence that they actually prevent disease.
    As far as I can tell the main cause for a decrease in disease is better nutrition (I'm not sure that diseases are actually decreasing though). I'm afraid that I usually ignore the threads on food by @donnay...

    I HAVE found evidence that pesticides cause disease though but nobody seems able to figure out that maybe something is wrong with all of the poisons we throw in our living environment.
    Relatively a short while ago I read a story (probably posted by Donnay) that the teflon in pans causes cancer and other adverse effects. What kind of psychopaths put cancer causing toxics in cooking pans?

    Cancer rates keep increasing.
    More and more innocent people are sentenced to a mental disorder. Lately the al-knowing DSM decided that "masculinity" must be labelled a psychiatric disorder.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  10. #188
    Smallpox
    Synonyms Variola,[1] variola vera,[2] pox,[3] red plague[4]
    Child with Smallpox Bangladesh.jpg
    A child with smallpox in Bangladesh in 1973. Note the characteristic bumps filled with thick fluid and a depression or dimple in the center.
    Specialty Infectious disease
    Symptoms
    Early: Fever, vomiting, mouth sores[5]
    Later: Fluid filled blisters which scab over[5]
    Complications Scarring of the skin, blindness[6]
    Usual onset 1 to 3 weeks following exposure[5]
    Duration About 4 weeks[5]
    Causes Variola major, Variola minor (spread between people)[6][7]
    Diagnostic method Based on symptoms and confirmed by PCR[8]
    Differential diagnosis Chickenpox, impetigo, molluscum contagiosum, monkeypox[8]
    Prevention Smallpox vaccine[9]
    Treatment Supportive care[10]
    Prognosis 30% risk of death[5]
    Frequency Eradicated (last case in 1977)
    Smallpox was an infectious disease caused by one of two virus variants, variola major and variola minor.[7] The last naturally occurring case was diagnosed in October 1977 and the World Health Organization (WHO) certified the global eradication of the disease in 1980.[10] The risk of death following contracting the disease was about 30%, with higher rates among babies.[6][11] Often those who survived had extensive scarring of their skin and some were left blind.[6]

    The initial symptoms of the disease included fever and vomiting.[5] This was followed by formation of sores in the mouth and a skin rash.[5] Over a number of days the skin rash turned into characteristic fluid filled bumps with a dent in the center.[5] The bumps then scabbed over and fell off leaving scars.[5] The disease used to spread between people or via contaminated objects.[6][12] Prevention was by the smallpox vaccine.[9] Once the disease had developed certain antiviral medication may have helped.[9]

    The origin of smallpox is unknown.[13] The earliest evidence of the disease dates back to the 3rd century BCE in Egyptian mummies.[13] The disease historically occurred in outbreaks.[10] In 18th century Europe it is estimated 400,000 people per year died from the disease, and one-third of the cases resulted in blindness.[10][14] These deaths included those of four reigning monarchs and a queen consort.[10][14] In the 20th century it is estimated that smallpox resulted in 300–500 million deaths.[12][15][16][17] As recently as 1967, 15 million cases occurred a year.[10]

    Edward Jenner discovered in 1798 that vaccination could prevent smallpox.[10] In 1967, the WHO intensified efforts to eliminate the disease.[10] Smallpox is one of two infectious diseases to have been eradicated, the other being rinderpest in 2011.[18][19] The term "smallpox" was first used in Britain in the 15th century to distinguish the disease from syphilis, which was then known as the "great pox".[20] Other historical names for the disease include pox, speckled monster, and red plague.[3][4][20]

  11. #189
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  12. #190
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Henry_Tilden

    Tilden's claims that all diseases are the result of "toxaemia" are regarded as quackery by medical experts. He was described as a food faddist and quack by the American Medical Association.[6]

    Harriet A. Hall has written that:

    "Tilden did no experiments. He “thought” about disease and came up with a hypothesis: enervating habits allow toxic metabolic waste products to accumulate in the body, and this is the one cause of all disease. Then he proceeded to advise people about health without doing any kind of testing to determine whether his hypothesis was true or false, or whether following his recommendations really made a difference. It is all speculation, and the facts it is based on are largely pre-scientific errors and distortions. It was not entirely unreasonable for him to think that way in 1926, but his ideas have been completely superseded by 8 decades of advances in microbiology, genetics, histology, immunology, physiology, and other disciplines."[7]


    Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

    "Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

    "China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

    "Yeah, I have to say these guys(trolls) are pretty sharp. Sort of good to get a challenge and sharpen your thoughts." NorthCarolinaLiberty

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  13. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I know some people on an online forum that might be related to this quack.

  14. #192
    John H. Tilden (1851-1940) With his theory of toxemia, or infectious bacteria, John Tilden recognized the role of stress in causing disease long before this became an accepted idea. Tilden practiced medicine for years before losing faith in drugs and searching for a new understanding of disease. He observed that health is impaired when a person's nervous energy becomes dissipated and the body is no longer able to properly eliminate the toxic by-products of metabolism. The resulting state of self-intoxication, or toxemia, was regarded by Tilden as the single underlying cause of impaired health. He considered individual diseases to be nature's cleansing efforts, or crises of toxemia. According to Tilden, nervous energy could become toxic by eating the wrong foods, by overeating, by taking too many stimulants such as coffee and alcohol, and by other sources of stress such as emotional and mental strains. Tilden opened a school in Denver, Colorado, next to a sanatorium that attracted patients from all over the world. Treatment began with a fast. Tilden gave his patients diets tailored to their individual needs. He was a strict disciplinarian who wasted no time on those who would not relinquish degenerative habits. Tilden also wrote between three and seven o'clock almost every morning. He published a monthly magazine called Philosophy of Health, which was later renamed Health Review and Critique, and he refused all advertising in his magazine. Tilden was an important influence on Henry Bieler, author of the highly popular book Food Is Your Best Medicine 1. ]
    http://www.whale.to/vaccines/tilden.html
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #193
    "Let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food." - Hippocrates

    Doctors Are Leading a Quiet Revolution in Nutrition Education

    A systematic study by a group of 125 leading researchers who call themselves the U.S. Burden of Disease Collaborators shows that diet is the leading cause of both death and disability in the United States (U.S.). Meanwhile, only 12 percent of visits to doctors’ offices include counseling about diet, according to research by the U.S. Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion.

    Even in young populations, nutrition-related health conditions are highly prevalent, according to the U.S. National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS). Cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity, hypertension, and many cancers are linked to diet and are together called non-communicable diseases (NCDs). NCDs are the highest cause of adult mortality in the U.S. and account for 70 percent of premature deaths globally, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). Because NCDs are in large part caused by food or lifestyle choices, the WHO argues that “most premature NCD deaths are preventable.”

    While more than 70 percent of both men and women in the U.S. are overweight or obese, according to the U.S. NCHS, a national survey by the University of Chicago reports that 60 percent are trying to lose weight. In total, MarketData Enterprises reports that Americans spend US$ 66 billion annually on diets and diet aids.

    Unfortunately, while 94 percent of physicians feel that nutrition is important, only 14 percent feel comfortable talking about it, according to the U.S. Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion. Even among high-risk patients with CVD, diabetes, or hyperlipidemia, only 1 in 5 receive nutrition counseling.

    The root of the problem lies in the way doctors are educated in American medical schools, according to Dr. David Eisenberg of the T.H. Chan School of Public Health at Harvard University. “The fact that less than 20 percent of medical schools have a single required course in nutrition is a scandal,” he says. “It’s outrageous.” According to a study in the Journal of Biomedical Education, less than one-third of medical schools in the U.S. teach the recommended 25 hours of nutrition content over a student’s four years of classroom education.

    Dr. Eisenberg’s solution is to train other doctors himself. Through a partnership he founded with the chefs of the Culinary Institute of America called Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives, he has taught thousands of American doctors in teaching kitchens around the country. This new class of doctors is learning to turn their backs on the reductionist ‘a pill for an ill’ approach and instead live what they preach.

    Some medical schools are starting to retool, like the Tulane University School of Medicine, home to the Goldring Center for Culinary Medicine, and the Keck School of Medicine at the University of Southern California, in partnership with the L.A. Kitchen.

    Dr. Erica Frank, the Research Chair of Preventative Medicine and Population Health at the University of British Columbia, has been working to build a body of literature that describes the connection between doctor lifestyle and patient outcomes. A decade ago, Dr. Frank surveyed more than 2000 medical students and found that the best predictor of whether they counseled their patients on healthier practices was whether they themselves incorporated those practices into their lives. She also showed that patients actually had better food habits when their doctors also did.

    Increasingly, doctors are turning to culinary training to flesh out their toolkits as healthcare professionals. Food Tank interviewed Dr. Robert Graham of New York City as he was in the process of enrolling in culinary school at the Natural Gourmet Institute. “My decision to become a chef comes after years of watching patients battle ailments that could be remedied with a change of a diet,” he said. I’ve spent the past 15 years of practicing medicine witnessing the impact of poor diets on the health of people I was trying to take care of.

    Collectively, efforts to combat obesity in the U.S. seem to be making progress. A report in August 2017 by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the Trust for America’s Health suggested that U.S. obesity trends began to level off in 2015 and 2016, after decades of constant increase.
    https://foodtank.com/news/2017/12/he...-healthy-life/
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  17. #194
    I will not have another vaccine for any reason. I don't care what so called science says. I will never forget how my body felt after my last vaccine. It took almost 2 years for me to get well never again.

  18. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Prevention was by the smallpox vaccine.[9] Once the disease had developed certain antiviral medication may have helped.[9]
    The problem with your "evidence", what looks like a copy-paste post, is that there isn´t any actual "proof"...


    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Edward Jenner discovered in 1798 that vaccination could prevent smallpox.[10] In 1967, the WHO intensified efforts to eliminate the disease.[10] Smallpox is one of two infectious diseases to have been eradicated, the other being rinderpest in 2011.[18][19] The term "smallpox" was first used in Britain in the 15th century to distinguish the disease from syphilis, which was then known as the "great pox".[20] Other historical names for the disease include pox, speckled monster, and red plague.[3][4][20]
    Edward Jenner is the legendary “scientist”, who has been credited with proving the wonderful benefits of vaccination:
    In 1796, Jenner enlisted a milkmaid named Sarah Nelmes and an eight-year old boy named James Phipps to test his theory. Jenner transferred pus from Nelmes’s cowpox blisters onto incisions he’d made in Phipps’s hands. The boy came down with a slight fever, but nothing more. Later, Jenner gave Phipps a standard smallpox inoculation – which should have resulted in a full-blown, albeit mild, case of the disease. Nothing happened. Jenner tried inoculating Phipps with smallpox once more; again, nothing.
    In 1798 Jenner published his results, claiming lifelong protection against smallpox using “vaccines”. Some doctors of the time challenged this myth, because they had seen smallpox follow cowpox.
    In 1799, Mr. Drake vaccinated some children with cowpox matter obtained from Edward Jenner. The children were then tested by being inoculated with smallpox; all of them developed smallpox. Jenner received the report, but ignored the results.
    Vaccination was quickly embraced by the medical esteblishment. By 1801, an estimated 100,000 people had already been vaccinated in England with the belief that it would produce lifelong protection.
    Early reports indicated that there were cases of people who were vaccinated, and then developed cowpox - and some still died of smallpox.

    In 1818 Thomas Brown, a surgeon with 30 years of experience in Scotland, published an article discussing his experience with vaccination. He stated that after vaccinating 1,200 people, he became disappointed. He saw that, after vaccination, people could still contract and even die from smallpox.
    Because arm-to-arm vaccination was used, other diseases could spread causing epidemics, including tuberculosis and syphilis.

    Then in one of those great examples of science, the medical profession no longer claimed lifelong protection against smallpox from a single vaccination. Instead, revaccination had to be performed anywhere from yearly to every 10 years.
    As it became increasingly clear throughout the 1800s that vaccination was not what it was promised to be, refusals increased. To solve this “problem”, in 1855 Massachusetts created a set of comprehensive laws to provide for widespread vaccination.

    Data from Boston that begins in 1811 shows that, from 1837 on, there were periodic smallpox epidemics. After 1855, there were smallpox epidemics in 1859-60, 1864-65, and 1867 and the infamous epidemic in 1872-73. This was the most severe smallpox epidemic since the introduction of vaccination.
    These repeated smallpox epidemics showed that the vaccination laws instituted by Massachusetts in 1855 had no positive effect at all. More people died in the 20 years after the Massachusetts vaccination compulsory laws than in the 20 years before.


    Original article was deleted: http://archive.is/MytAK


    I don’t think I’m the only one to find this is a reason to never take a vaccine, but the inventor of vaccines, Edward Jenner, joined the masonic Royal Berkeley Lodge of Faith and Friendship on 30 December 1802.
    Jenner even became “Worshipful Master” of this lodge in 1812 and 1813.
    Edward Jenner attended his last lodge meeting on 4 July 1822, 6 months before his death.

    Jenner was born in a family of freemasons. Edward’s nephew, Henry Jenner, was Master for the first 2 years of the Lodge and later Provincial Grand Master for Bristol. Edward’s son, Robert F. Jenner, was Master of the Lodge in 1827, 1828, 1847 and 1848. Another of Edward’s nephews, Rev. G.C. Jenner, was Lodge Secretary and Provincial Grand Chaplain for Bristol: http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/.../jenner_e.html
    (archived here: http://archive.is/a3zOO)


    Edward Jenner was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society in 1789, for his research on the nesting habits of the cuckoo.
    His lodge was regularly visited by the Prince of Wales – George IV: http://www.freemasonrytoday.com/more...al-philosopher
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    McBean – Poisoned needle
    Here's an (historic) book on vaccines, published in 1957. The book shows that 60 years ago the anti-vaxxer movement mostly used the same, still valid arguments as in 2018.
    I agree with most of the book, but some of the conclusions go too far for me. In particular I disagree with “fasting” for a health treatment and the section on cancer…

    Other than general believe, it isn’t the freemason Edward Jenner, who bought his “Doctor” title for a mere 15 pounds, that invented vaccines.
    Dhanwantari, the earliest known Hindu physician, who lived about 1,500 BC, is reportedly the first to practice inoculation for smallpox. It has been claimed that the ancient Hindus even employed a vaccine, by the transmission of the smallpox virus through a cow.
    Even if the Hindu medical malpractices aren’t considered to be vaccines, the farmer Benjamin Jesty, years before Jenner’s first inoculation, discovered cow-pox inoculation. After Jesty, came teacher Plett, and another farmer Jensen, who were experimented with cow-pox vaccination – all 4 before Jenner…

    Chapter 1
    The following diseases increased “in the past 70 years” (that’s from 1887-1957).
    Insanity increased 400%
    Cancer increased 308%
    Anemia increased 300%
    Epilepsy increased 397%
    Bright’s Disease increased 65%
    Heart Disease increased 179%
    Diabetes increased 1800% (In spite of or because of insulin)
    Polio increased 680%
    Most of these diseases have continued to increase in the following (past) 70 years (from 1957-2017)...

    Chapter 2
    In 1902 when vaccination was endorsed by the majority, the death-rate from smallpox was 2,121. By 1910, vaccination disasters had caused it to lose favour to such an extent that the smallpox death-rate dropped to 202.
    The pharmaceutical industry worked up a nationwide vaccination campaign that raised the smallpox death-rate to 358 (1919) and 642 (1921).
    When the people noticed that the vaccinated were the ones who suffered most from smallpox and flu, they lost faith and by 1927 the deaths had dropped to 138 where it has been fluctuating since.

    Although in 1929 the League of Nations reported India as the greatest centre of smallpox in the world, it has improved since gaining its freedom from Britain and relaxing its vaccination enforcement program.


    France had rejected immunisation after the previous disasters, but was pressured into submitting to it after German occupation. By 1941 most of the French children had been inoculated after which the diphtheria incidence rose to 13,795 by the end of that year. By 1943, diphtheria had increased to 46,750.

    Chapter 4
    From the report of Dr. William Farr, Compiler of Statistics of the Registrar-General, London:
    Smallpox attained its maximum mortality after vaccination was introduced…..The mean annual (smallpox) mortality to 10,000 population from 1850 to 1869 was at the rate of (only) 2.04, whereas (after compulsory vaccination) in 1871 the death rate was 10.24 and in 1872 the death rate was 8.33, and this after the most laudable efforts to extend vaccination by legislative enactments.
    Re-vaccination experiments published by the German Vaccination Commission in 1884, showed that smallpox vaccination was unsuccessful in about 2 out of 3 cases. I believe that McBean didn’t describe this experiment accurately…
    The experiments were performed on 30 boys aged 8 to 14. Five of them had had smallpox within the previous two years; 4 of them had been vaccinated. The vaccinations were repeated every 8 days.
    From the (first) 30 boys, 23 (77%) were unsuccessfully vaccinated.
    From the remaining 23, 14 (61%) were unsuccessful.
    From the remaining 14, 9 (64%?) were unsuccessful.
    From the remaining 9 (?), 6 (67%) were unsuccessful.
    From the remaining 6, 2 (33%) were unsuccessfully vaccinated.

    Between 1886 and 1892, there were 25,474,370 vaccinations and re-vaccinations performed in Japan, which meant that about two-thirds of the entire Japanese population, already vaccinated by the law of 1872, were re-vaccinated. During that 7-year period (1886-1892) of thorough re-vaccination, there were reported 165,774 cases of smallpox with 28,979 deaths.
    Chapter 10
    In Australia, after several children died from smallpox vaccination, the government abolished compulsory vaccination and smallpox declined to the vanishing point. Australia had only 3 cases of smallpox in 15 years; compare this to Japan...

    Chapter 5
    In 1907, cancer was unheard of among children. But in 1957, a substantial amount of children dies from cancer.
    The cancer death rate has more than doubled from 65 persons per 100,000 in 1900 to 134.8 persons per 100,000 in 1948.

    Chapter 7
    The common diseases mentioned by Morgan, more than doubled after the annual June vaccination campaign (measles more than tripled).

    Eleanor McBean - The Poisoned Needle (1957): http://www.whale.to/a/mcbean.html
    Last edited by Firestarter; 01-13-2019 at 09:40 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  19. #196
    Last post by me on this thread. Firestarter, the only reason I even commented on this thread was because of the blatant mischaracterization of Dr. Zimmerman's statements.

  20. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Last post by me on this thread. Firestarter, the only reason I even commented on this thread was because of the blatant mischaracterization of Dr. Zimmerman's statements.
    So you support mandatory vaccines........?
    -
    Edit 12:35
    ha ha alright, I was just checking to see if you would keep
    your word, you win bro......
    Last edited by Stratovarious; 01-13-2019 at 01:36 PM.

  21. #198
    Vaccines and Autism: Expert Exposes DOJ Vaccine Fraud

    By Ty Bollinger
    January 8, 2019

    On Sunday evening, over 19 million people tuned in to watch the Golden Globe Awards, where hosts Andy Samberg and Sandra Oh surprised guests and nominees alike by sending out a team of nurses to administer flu shots.

    And while this ridiculous stunt has been seen by millions and discussed at length on social media, there’s something else that happened on Sunday that no one seems to be talking about.

    On the show Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson, it was revealed that pro-vaccine expert Dr. Andrew Zimmerman, whose testimony as an expert witness has been used to disprove a link between vaccines and autism, told government officials over a decade ago that vaccines actually can cause autism. The information has been kept secret until recently.

    Welcome to Vaccine Court

    The question of vaccine safety is a major point of contention in America. While many will claim unequivocally that vaccines are safe and effective, there is mounting evidence that there may be major health risks associated with these vaccines. The problem is that research standards for vaccines are so inadequate that it’s hard to know what effects they truly have on our children.

    Additionally, the manufacturers of these vaccines cannot be sued. Instead, victims must go through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP). The VICP is a federal “no-fault” program designed to compensate those injured by childhood vaccines. Claims are heard in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (CFC), which handles monetary claims against the government.

    This court has a statute of limitations of 6 years and the government, which is always the defendant in CFC hearings, is represented by the Department of Justice. The VICP is managed by the department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the money for these claims comes from patient fees associated with vaccines, not from the companies that produce them.

    And this is where we meet Dr. Zimmerman.

    The Omnibus Autism Proceedings

    In the early 2000s, the VICP faced over 5,000 cases alleging that vaccines had caused autism. Rather than hear these cases on an individual basis, the VICP set up the Omnibus Autism Proceedings, in which they examined six cases to determine if there was a link between vaccines and autism. They specifically looked at cases claiming that the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine or any vaccine containing the mercury-based preservative thimerosal might lead to autism.

    The proceedings lasted from 2002 to 2010. Dr. Zimmerman was brought in by Department of Justice (DOJ) lawyers as an expert medical witness in support of the defense. Dr. Zimmerman is a pro-vaccine, board-certified, pediatric neurologist and former Director of Medical Research, Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Kennedy Krieger Institute, and Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.

    This doctor is no slouch and has no inherent bias against vaccines.

    That’s why, in 2007, he made an excellent witness for HHS in the Omnibus Autism Proceedings. And at first, things seemed to be going well. Regarding the case of Michelle Cedillo, Dr. Zimmerman testified that

    There is no evidence of an association between autism and the alleged reaction to MMR and Hg [mercury], and it is more likely than not that there is a genetic basis for autism in this child.”

    It was exactly what the DOJ needed to protect the HHS from a massive liability and to silence any doubt about the vaccine-autism connection.

    But then, on Friday June 15th, 2007, Dr. Zimmerman spoke with Vincent Matanoski, the DOJ’s lead attorney for the hearings, wanting to clarify his written expert opinion. The following is directly from Dr. Zimmerman’s signed affidavit:

    I clarified that my written expert opinion regarding Michelle Cedillo was a case-specific opinion as to Michelle Cedillo. My written expert opinion regarding Michelle Cedillo was not intended to be a blanket statement as to all children and all medical science.

    I explained that I was of the opinion that there were exceptions in which vaccinations could cause autism.

    I explained that my opinion regarding exceptions in which vaccines could cause autism was based upon advances in science, medicine, and clinical research of one of my patients in particular.”

    Shortly after clarifying his opinion to the DOJ attorneys, Zimmerman was contacted and informed that he would no longer be needed as a witness for HHS. He had been scheduled to testify on Monday June 18th, just three days after his clarification to attorneys.

    And you know what? It makes sense that lawyers wouldn’t want to use an expert witness whose opinion could be detrimental to their case. But the DOJ took it a step further. After dismissing Dr. Zimmerman, they continued to lean on his written opinion regarding Michelle Cedillo, failing to disclose the clarifications the doctor had made.

    Here’s an excerpt from Vincent Matanoski’s closing statement in another case during the Omnibus Autism Proceedings:

    I did want to mention one thing about an expert who did not appear here, but his name has been mentioned several times, and that was Dr. Zimmerman.

    Dr. Zimmerman actually has not appeared here, but he has given evidence on this issue, and it appeared in the Cedillo case. I just wanted to read briefly – because his name was mentioned several times by Petitioners in this matter – what his views were on these theories, and I’m going to quote from… the Cedillo case.”

    He went on to recite Dr. Zimmerman’s case-specific testimony without any mention of the doctor’s clarifications. In fact, Matanoski was even so bold as to say, “We know his views on this issue.” And so, the expert medical opinion of Dr. Zimmerman was deliberately used out of context to help the HHS win a landmark proceeding which resulted in a formal ruling that vaccines do not cause autism.

    Dr. Zimmerman’s affidavit was signed in September 2018 and is just now coming into the light. Robert F. Kennedy Jr., an attorney and vaccine safety activist, has called it “One of the most consequential frauds, arguably in human history.”

    According to Attkisson, Kennedy was “instrumental” in Dr. Zimmerman’s decision to come forward and document his claim against the DOJ. Kennedy has since filed a fraud complaint with the Justice Department Inspector General.

    Vaccine Safety Initiatives… Where Are They?

    Government agencies like the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), which is a department of HHS, have continued to promote vaccines and insist that they do not cause autism. The fact that the government’s expert medical witness has confirmed that vaccines can cause autism and have caused autism has never been made public.

    This news is not being covered by the media. In fact, finding any reputable coverage on the doctor’s affidavit is next to impossible. And I get it. If you question vaccine safety, you will immediately be branded as a lunatic; a dangerous, conspiracy-theorist quack. But if vaccines are so safe, and if there really is no connection between vaccines and autism, then why did the DOJ commit fraud against the American people?

    The report featured several current and former politicians. All of them said that the pharmaceutical industry has given so much money to people on Capitol Hill that it is nearly impossible to initiate vaccine safety initiatives. Florida Congressman Bill Posey says that he doesn’t know if there’s anyone more powerful than the pharmaceutical industry, and that leadership in his own party have twice promised to hold vaccine safety hearings “only to scuttle them in the end.”

    You can be proactive by writing your congressional leaders and demanding that we take a closer look at the science.

    You can demand transparency from your leaders when it comes to the money they receive from Big Pharma.

    You can demand that Dr. Zimmerman and Vincent Matanoski be subpoenaed and questioned so that we can get real answers.

    The pharmaceutical industry may be pumping money into Washington, but our elected officials still work for the American people. It’s time for us to speak up.

    Go here to find out which politicians represent you.
    https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/vaccines-and-autism/
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  22. #199
    Former professional fighter says vaccines are to blame for son’s death

    BRICK TOWNSHIP -
    A former professional fighter from New Jersey says that vaccines are to blame for the death of his son.

    Nick Catone is preparing to open a new gym in Ocean County next week. But he says while he is preparing for that, he is also preparing to take on the government over the unexpected death of his son 15 months ago.

    Catone says that his son Nicholas was only 20 months old. He says the boy went to bed one night and did not wake up the next morning. This was May 12, 2017.

    An autopsy report found that nothing was wrong. But Catone and his wife Marjorie did not find that acceptable.

    "Instantly I had this gut motherly instinct that the only thing that came across his path was that he was recently vaccinated,” Marjorie Catone says.

    Marjorie has been a nurse for 12 years. She says that she pulled her son’s medical records to look for patterns and noticed that he kept getting sick after being vaccinated.

    The Catones are taking their case to vaccine court. It is a low-profile program that compensates families who can prove that their child was injured or died because of vaccines.

    Brian Hooker lost his case in vaccine court 20 years ago. His son had autism.

    “After the vaccination, after his fever spiked, he then very quickly lost all language. He lost all eye contact. He lost any type of joint attention,” Hooker says.

    But pediatrician Mark Sawyer tells News 12 New Jersey that while side effects from vaccines are possible, their benefits are much greater than their risks.

    The Catones say that they want to see changes in legislation.

    "You get angry because it all could have been prevented. Nobody ever mentioned any of this to us,” Nick Catone says.

    Nick Catone’s new 31,000-square-foot gym is a tribute to his son. It will open Sept. 8.

    “This has been a dream of mine. It's gonna be hard to 100 percent enjoy it because I don't have my son. But I know he would want me to keep going,” Catone says.

    The Catones say that a date for vaccine court has not yet been set.
    http://newjersey.news12.com/story/38...for-sons-death
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  23. #200
    Over $4 Billion Paid for Vaccine Injuries and Deaths



    A Dec. 1, 2018 update by the U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) on the federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) reported that the total amount of awards to children and adults who have been injured or died after receiving federally recommended childhood vaccines has surpassed $4 billion.1 2

    The VICP was created by Congress under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 as a federal compensation system alternative to vaccine injury lawsuits filed in civil court.3

    According to an article published in Fair Warning, almost no media attention has been given to payouts made to vaccine victims by the government, which are adjudicated in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (also known as “Vaccine Court”).1 Fair Warning points out that one of the reasons that the “Vaccine Court” works in relative obscurity is because public health officials maintain that “vaccines provide vast public health benefits” and are reluctant to talk about vaccine casualties for fear that publicity about vaccine injury compensation awards would dissuade the public from getting vaccinated.1

    The HRSA report reveals that over the past 30 years (since 1989), the VICP has received 20,123 petitions claiming vaccine injury and death, out of which 18,000 claims have been resolved. Of those 17,576 cases, 6,313 cases (about two out of three claims) have received compensation awards via settlements or judgments.1 2

    Nevertheless, HRSA does not acknowledge that vaccine injuries are rare and estimates that one person has been compensated for every million doses distributed in the United States.1 However, HRSA fails to acknowledge that there is no mechanism for measuring how many injuries and deaths after vaccination have occurred but have never been reported.

    https://thevaccinereaction.org/2019/...es-and-deaths/
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?



  24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  25. #201
    A high CDC official, Frank DeStefano, ordered Thompson and his team to destroy that data in a large garbage can and omit the damning findings from the published study. That (censored) study forms the cornerstone of the CDC's orthodoxy that vaccines don't cause autism.

    This is all anyone should be talking about in this thread, and also any in any scientific debate on this question in the “scientific community.”” Of course, there is no such scientific debate, and it is highly doubtful whether any such “scientific community” exists.

    Anyone who is honest should be condemning this OUTRAGEOUS DATA FRAUD to high heaven. Tampering with data should be THE cardinal sin in science. The fact that it is not tells you all you need to know about Modern “Science”, State of. One side of this debate has absolutely no honesty whatsoever. The pro-vaxxers are absolutely allergic to it. No honesty.

    Now the other side in general isn’t too bright. I’ll give ya that. But at least they’re honest.

    Honesty is #1. Angela, Schifference, and Juan-boy should step up and loudly condemn this, and all, data fraud. Loudly. Make me believe you care. That you feel it. That you burn with fury at it.

    Because let me unlock the great mystery for you of why you can’t persuade anyone on this ever and these debates go nowhere and you feel you’re talking to brick walls: the honest have no ears for the words of the dishonest. The dishonest do not have anything to say to the honest. They just don’t.

    Make us believe.
    Last edited by H_H; 01-18-2019 at 09:15 AM.

  26. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    OMG! Deadly metals! (if the amounts are any threat to health, everybody on the planet should be dead. How much? (Source is not peer reviewed and will print anything somebody is willing to pay them the $900 to do so).
    http://www.skepticalraptor.com/skept...rnal-bad-data/
    Leave it Zippy to latch on to the most ridiculous fallacies. If it doesn't kill everyone on the planet then it must be safe. Idiotic hyperbole fallacy.

    Also Zippy quoting that the amount of aluminum neurotoxins injection into the body with the vaccines is , "so low, that the human body wouldn’t notice it." Yet, at the same time the pharmaceuticals specifically put the aluminum neurotoxic compounds into the vaccines because they are of sufficient dosage to suppress the human immune system to allow the vaccine to remain in the body long enough to develop sufficient quantities of antibodies.

    So it is simultaneously enough neurotoxic aluminum compounds to affect the body, but not enough of a dosage to affect the body.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

  27. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Because I don't speak stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    All anti-vaxxers are that stupid. That's evidenced by the fact that they exist. If the court system allowed juries of medical professionals to decide verdicts, we would not need to set up a court system that has medical professionals deciding verdicts.
    These are some of the most nonsensical statements ever. It's like the mental sophistry of a two year old "They are stupid evidenced by the fact they exist." - huh? Its logically retarded.

    Its like saying "anti-statists are stupid evidenced by the fact that they exist." or Anti-taxers are stupid evidenced by the fact that they exist, or anti gun-controllers are stupid evidenced by the fact that they exist .

    It is an emotional outburst. There is no reasoning to these statements whatsoever.

    Also medical professionals do sit on juries.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

  28. #204
    Some unfortunate people fall into the fallacy that because some vaccines are life saving godsends and so effective, then every vaccine rolling off the pipeline of big pharmacy is automatically just as great and can't possibly pose any possible health risk despite any evidence and regardless of when or how frequent these injections are given, and therefore all vaccines must be pushed on everyone, and half of the vaccines even mandated by state governments under CDC "persuasion".

    The ultimate issue with vaccines is that they should always be a personal choice. No government mandates. It should always be up to the individual to weigh the benefits and risks in an open and free market.

    Some vaccines are virtual godsends in saving lives - i.e. polio, smallpox. A huge benefit.

    Some vaccines are more an issue of convenience - measles, chicken pox, rubella. Sure it is a convenience not to have to go through the childhood right of passage of measles or chicken pox, or German measles, but not a big deal for those of us who did.

    Other vaccines are a bad joke - Gardasil's HPV, the eternal train of infinite flu vaccines. The government of India suspended the of Gardasil of too many serious adverse reactions including deaths and disablement. In the US, the US government's VAERS lists over 54,000 adverse reactions to Gardasil, with 833 life threatening, 343 associated deaths, and 14,000 Gardasil reaction emergency room visits.

    There is irrefutable evidence that certain vaccines are absolute life savers. There is also strong evidence that certain additives to vaccines (mercury compounds, aluminum neurotoxic compounds) effect a small percentage of the population very badly, particularly when administered at a higher frequency schedule of vaccinations during the infancy. Some vaccines themselves trigger serious adverse health reactions, and the risk varies from type of vaccine. Twenty 20 vaccines have had to be recalled in the US in the past 12 years. The US government set up an entire program devoted just to collecting reports of adverse vaccines reaction VAERS.

    Ultimately it should always be up to the individuals to choose which vaccines to get, and on what time table in an open free market.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 01-22-2019 at 03:34 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

  29. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by H_H View Post
    A high CDC official, Frank DeStefano, ordered Thompson and his team to destroy that data in a large garbage can and omit the damning findings from the published study. That (censored) study forms the cornerstone of the CDC's orthodoxy that vaccines don't cause autism.

    This is all anyone should be talking about in this thread, and also any in any scientific debate on this question in the “scientific community.”” Of course, there is no such scientific debate, and it is highly doubtful whether any such “scientific community” exists.

    Anyone who is honest should be condemning this OUTRAGEOUS DATA FRAUD to high heaven. Tampering with data should be THE cardinal sin in science. The fact that it is not tells you all you need to know about Modern “Science”, State of. One side of this debate has absolutely no honesty whatsoever. The pro-vaxxers are absolutely allergic to it. No honesty.

    Now the other side in general isn’t too bright. I’ll give ya that. But at least they’re honest.

    Honesty is #1. Angela, Schifference, and Juan-boy should step up and loudly condemn this, and all, data fraud. Loudly. Make me believe you care. That you feel it. That you burn with fury at it.

    Because let me unlock the great mystery for you of why you can’t persuade anyone on this ever and these debates go nowhere and you feel you’re talking to brick walls: the honest have no ears for the words of the dishonest. The dishonest do not have anything to say to the honest. They just don’t.

    Make us believe.
    Great points, though I don't see the Mandatory Vaccine zealots being any 'smarter'
    than the opponents, cut n' pasting statistics and studies that went 'well' is easy,
    presenting accounts of horrible fail from vaccines is usually just dead children
    and terrible maladies resulting from vaccines that didn't work as planned ,
    those accounts don't take on the aura of 'scientific study' .
    Sure, the zealots here repeatedly say they are not for 'forced vaccines' ,
    yet that is in fact the real issue today; people need to be allowed to make
    their own decisions, it should not be left to the government to decide.
    There no doubt that many vaccines are useful, I don't think anyone is arguing against them so long as they are voluntary and not forced/mandated.
    The proponents of Mandatory Vaccines are of the same camp as
    the CO2 chicken little heretics.

  30. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Some unfortunate people fall into the fallacy that because some vaccines are life saving godsends and so effective, then every vaccine rolling off the pipeline of big pharmacy is automatically just as great and can't possibly pose any possible health risk despite any evidence and regardless of when or how frequent these injections are given, and therefore all vaccines must be pushed on everyone, and half of the vaccines even mandated by state governments under CDC "persuasion".

    The ultimate issue with vaccines is that they should always be a personal choice. No government mandates. It should always be up to the individual to weigh the benefits and risks in an open and free market.
    ...
    I agree; CHOICE
    $360 vaccine (gardacil) they even started recommending it for boys.
    Merck spend millions promoting it, Perry was all over it, a massively,
    ginormous' cash COW.
    Had they greased enough palms and or been more effective in lobbying
    and taken this as a 'mandate' Nation Wide;
    this would have meant billions for Merck , and a very nice bump to Merck Stock.
    Merck should have developed a vaccine for greed.


    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.758f16b167ff




    ...

  31. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Other vaccines are a bad joke - Gardasil's HPV, the eternal train of infinite flu vaccines. The government of India suspended the of Gardasil of too many serious adverse reactions including deaths and disablement. In the US, the US government's VAERS lists over 54,000 adverse reactions to Gardasil, with 833 life threatening, 343 associated deaths, and 14,000 Gardasil reaction emergency room visits.
    Unfortunately I haven't found any type of vaccine that actually prevents disease...

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    The incidence of cervical cancer in India is 27 per 100,000 women with a mortality of 15.2 per 100,000 women.
    Cervical cancer has been rapidly declining in India over the past 2 to 3 decades, without screening or vaccination. A study from Mumbai showed an average annual decline in cervical cancer incidence of 1.8% between 1976 and 2005. The average annual decline was even steeper between 1991 and 2005 (2.8%).
    The age standardized incidence rate of cervical cancer in Mumbai dropped from 41.1 in 1976 to 26.6 in 2005 (per 100,000 female population in age group 30-64 years).

    Although both approved HPV-vaccines (Gardasil and Cervarix) are reported as safe, data from the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) in the US suggests that the rate of Gardasil-associated adverse reactions is 4.3/100.000 - 2.5 times higher than the death rate from cervical cancer.
    The adverse event rates in the VAERS database are probably highly underestimated.

    According to the official statistics…
    About 90% of HPV infections clear “naturally”.
    Of the remaining 10% - 85-90% will take a little longer to clear “naturally” in time.
    Of the remaining 1.0-1.5% - only 5% progress to “higher grade” cervical cancer (CIN II/III). CIN II/III can also “naturally” resolve in time.
    Of those remaining 0.050-0.075%, about 40% will progress to cervical cancer in 20-30 years.
    So about 0.02-0.03% of the women that get infected with HPV eventually get cervical cancer. Not all of those women die.

    Because there have been no trials at all with cervical cancer as an end point, because sample size and trial duration would be impractical – there is no evidence that any vaccine prevents cervical cancer.
    The trial size and duration would be impractical… because cervical cancer is a very rare outcome of HPV infection! If cancer is such a rare outcome of HPV; a “surrogate endpoint” like HPV infection isn’t very relevant.

    The longest available follow-up data from phase II trials for Gardasil and Cervarix are 5 and 8.4 years, respectively.
    If we suppose that immunity becomes less within 20 years after vaccination, it seems unlikely that HPV-vaccines could prevent cancer.
    Data suggest “immunity” for up to 5-8 years after vaccination. Even if this is true this doesn’t show that cervical cancer could be prevented 2 to 3 decades after vaccination.

    In “developed” countries on the other hand, with cervical cancer screening, vaccination programs would only be cost-effective if the vaccine provides complete and life-long efficacy and there is at least 75% coverage of the pre-adolescent population.
    This makes the cost-effectiveness of these vaccines in “developed” countries also very doubtful.

    Sudeep Gupta et al – Is human papillomavirus vaccination likely to be a useful strategy in India? (2013): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3889025/
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6650468
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  32. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Leave it Zippy to latch on to the most ridiculous fallacies. If it doesn't kill everyone on the planet then it must be safe. Idiotic hyperbole fallacy.

    Also Zippy quoting that the amount of aluminum neurotoxins injection into the body with the vaccines is , "so low, that the human body wouldn’t notice it." Yet, at the same time the pharmaceuticals specifically put the aluminum neurotoxic compounds into the vaccines because they are of sufficient dosage to suppress the human immune system to allow the vaccine to remain in the body long enough to develop sufficient quantities of antibodies.

    So it is simultaneously enough neurotoxic aluminum compounds to affect the body, but not enough of a dosage to affect the body.
    And yet we can't get him banned.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  34. #209
    Authority on vaccines Stanley Plotkin tells under oath that aborted babies are used in the development of vaccines. Plotkin also tells that he has problems with religious zealots.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  35. #210
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Measles outbreak fuels Vaccination Exemption debate
    By NACBA in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-20-2015, 07:45 AM
  2. The libertarian answer to the vaccination debate...
    By nodeal in forum Health Freedom
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-21-2014, 09:06 PM
  3. Vaccination Causes Diabetes
    By donnay in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-13-2013, 06:43 PM
  4. Hep A vaccination for a job
    By bolil in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 09:43 PM
  5. Forced Vaccination
    By jmag in forum Health Freedom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 09:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •