Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Vaccination Debate

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    It's almost like they know there's a subset of people who are literally too $#@!ing stupid to vaccinate themselves.
    I'm not big on mandatory anything. But I disagree that the conspiracy noise won't exist in a free society.

God, we live in an age where we can literally carry around the sum of the worlds knowledge in our pocket. The fact that there are people so freaking lost in their own echo chambers that they literally think vaccines are evil and disease is good is maddening. I get it - I understand the psychological need to feel superior and wise, but this death of expertise - some world where people consider extensive Google searches the same as a doctorate in biology - that will only serve hasten the end of liberty.

And lets face it. They don't actually fact check anything.
    All anti-vaxxers are that stupid. That's evidenced by the fact that they exist. If the court system allowed juries of medical professionals to decide verdicts, we would not need to set up a court system that has medical professionals deciding verdicts.
    You are literally hallucinating. Nobody is advocating for forced vaccines.
    -
    The first page is almost entirely about 'MANDATE' in your very
    first response to a 'mandate' post, you sanction mandate' , calling
    a certain 'subset too stupid to....' then you say you're not
    'big' on mandates but of course don't say you are against
    them, then you go on your mangy rants for several pages about
    how safe and wonderful vaccines..........
    why the 'herd' vaccination theme is great, and why we need or
    at least refuse to address why fake courts shielding and hiding
    guilt are needed.
    'Hallucinations'

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    -
    The first page is almost entirely about 'MANDATE' in your very
    first response to a 'mandate' post, you sanction mandate' , calling
    a certain 'subset too stupid to....' then you say you're not
    'big' on mandates but of course don't say you are against
    them, then you go on your mangy rants for several pages about
    how safe and wonderful vaccines..........
    why the 'herd' vaccination theme is great, and why we need or
    at least refuse to address why fake courts shielding and hiding
    guilt are needed.
    'Hallucinations'

Let's try it this way: All of thee things can be true. Stupid people can be too stupid to vaccinate. intelligent people can alternate between education techniques and humiliation techniques. And intelligent people can be anti-mandate.

For example, let me take this statement: " why the 'herd' vaccination theme is great" For starts, it's "herd immunity" not "herd vaccination." And I didn't say it was GREAT! I said it was important. And I explained why it was important.

If I choose not to attempt to educate, I can assure you the reason is NOT that I don't have the answers.

Move the conversation forward, maybe I'll talk to you. Ask stupid questions that have been answered repeatedly, maybe I won't.
    Last edited by angelatc; 01-10-2019 at 11:53 AM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When I was in medical school, we were taught that all of the childhood vaccines lasted a lifetime. This thinking existed for over 70 years. It was not until relatively recently that it was discovered that most of these vaccines lost their effectiveness 2 to 10 years after being given. What this means is that at least half the population, that is the baby boomers, have had no vaccine-induced immunity against any of these diseases for which they had been vaccinated very early in life. In essence, at least 50% or more of the population was unprotected for decades.

If we listen to present-day wisdom, we are all at risk of resurgent massive epidemics should the vaccination rate fall below 95%. Yet, we have all lived for at least 30 to 40 years with 50% or less of the population having vaccine protection. That is, herd immunity has not existed in this country for many decades and no resurgent epidemics have occurred.

Vaccine-induced herd immunity is a lie used to frighten doctors, public-health officials, other medical personnel, and the public into accepting vaccinations
    .”

~ Dr. Russell Blaylock MD, a retired neurosurgeon

ETA:

And when the scare tactics don't work, and people start doing their own research and making their own decisions for their children, you get politicians (on Big pHARMa payroll) like Senator Richard Pan in California, making vaccines mandatory with no exemptions.
    Last edited by donnay; 01-10-2019 at 12:14 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Let's try it this way: All of thee things can be true. Stupid people can be too stupid to vaccinate. intelligent people can alternate between education and humiliation. And intelligent people can be anti-mandate.

For example, let me take this statement: " why the 'herd' vaccination theme is great" For starts, it's "herd immunity" not "herd vaccination." And I didn't say it was GREAT! I said it was important. And I explained why it was important.
    OMG everyone knows what 'herd immunity' is, but bless your heart for the grammar-police work,
    nice job.
    And thanks for clearing up the difference between great and important, in essence, your
    enthusiasm for herd immunity is just as strong either way.
    So what is 'thee' miss mangy vaccine / grammar police lady.....

And why did you not address the fact that your were taking out of your ### when you said
    no one here is for 'mandate' and I was 'hallucinating'' .... have you ever
    made money as the 'Christmas Goose' ....

And why did you not address the fact that your were taking out of your ### when you said
    no one here is for 'mandate' and I was 'hallucinating'' ...
    Read it again. I opened with it.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    “[I]When I was in medical school, we were taught that all of the childhood vaccines lasted a lifetime. This thinking existed for over 70 years. .
    And when science found out they didn't, they tweaked the schedules. In addition, the vaccines have changed. We have explained how the scientific process works to you to over and over and over. Yet here you are, angry and confused.

And when science found out they didn't, they tweaked the schedules. In addition, the vaccines have changed. We have explained how the scientific process works to you to over and over and over. Yet here you are, angry and confused.
    The science funded by whom? How many times has the HHS done independent safety studies as per their agreement made in 1986?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Read it again. I opened with it.
    That is a bold faced lie, you opened with '...who is for it....' then you went on
    to justify it .
    The whole first page, was about mandate, and your justification for, it, so,
    no I wasn't hallucinating.
    -
    ...I did however just read your 'signature' quote , bravo.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Video Shows What Mercury Does To A Brain Neuron In Just 20 Minutes
    https://www.collective-evolution.com...zen.yandex.com

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Video Shows What Mercury Does To A Brain Neuron In Just 20 Minutes
    https://www.collective-evolution.com...zen.yandex.com
    Plus they (here) tried to pass off mercury in fish as having the same effect as injected mercury , not
    the same, apples and oranges. ..

Plus they (here) tried to pass off mercury in fish as having the same effect as injected mercury , not
    the same, apples and oranges. ..
    Are you saying that the mercury in vaccines has an adverse effect on the brain?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Did you just say that?

Did you just say that?
    can you answer a direct question?

YUS!

The role of mercury in developmental brain damage

Mercury also activates microglia and does so in concentrations below 0.5 microgram (3 to 5 nanograms) per gram of wet tissue [113]. This is well below the concentration found in Thimerosal-containing vaccines administered to children. Ethylmercury hydroxide, like its cousin methylmercury hydroxide, enters the brain very easily, but once within the brain it is rapidly de-ethylated, forming tissue-retained inorganic mercury (Hg2+) species [114]. There is evidence that this “inorganic” mercury is significantly more neurotoxic than the organic mercury compounds from which it forms and more difficult to remove. Studies using monkeys demonstrated that ionic mercury is redistributed in the brain [115]. These same series of studies also demonstrated that there was extensive microglial activation in the monkey’s brain that persisted over 6 months after the mercury dosing was stopped. Thus, when the plasma mercury disappears, the brain mercury remains [116].

The preceding facts are important to remember when vaccine safety promoters tout findings of new studies showing that ethylmercury (in Thimerosal) disappears from the blood within several days. Actually, the mercury leaves the plasma and enters the brain, where it is de-ethylated and, based on human post-mortem research [174], remains with a half-life of about two decades. What is also conveniently hidden are the results of recent studies demonstrating that, within a short time, on average only about 7% of the methylmercury hydroxide administered orally was converted into brain-retained “inorganic” mercury; whereas 34% of the Thimerosal (ethylmercury compound) injected was similarly converted [117]. [Note: The value for “organic” mercury is calculated as the difference between the “total” mercury value and the “inorganic” mercury value based on sub-sample assays from a given homogenized sample. The two mercury assay procedures, “total” and “inorganic” only differ by the severity of the oxidation step used to liberate the mercury species – where the work-up for a “total” mercury determination is done under more severe conditions.] This means that a greater quantity of a more destructive form of mercury is retained in the brain following administration of a Thimerosal-containing vaccine than from the methylmercury compounds present in fish.

Also consider that the vaccine-based mercury that was removed from the blood, enters the stool in high concentrations. Apparently, because little is excreted in the feces, this mercury can be reabsorbed through the colon, where it recirculates repetitively—meaning that with each cycle the mercury has access to the brain.

Mercury has another link to this immune/excitotoxic reaction. A number of studies have shown that mercury, in submicromolar concentrations, interferes with the removal of glutamate from the extracellular space, where it causes excitotoxicity [118-120]. This removal system not only plays a very important role in protecting the brain, but also in preventing abnormal alterations in brain formation [121]. As you will recall, it is the carefully programmed rise and fall in glutamate levels in the brain that allow the brain’s pathways to develop and allow for proper development of its connections (called synaptogenesis).

Mercury can also damage the brain is by interfering with its energy production. The mitochondria (the energy factory) of the neuron accumulate more mercury than any other part of the cell. It is known that interference with the neuron’s ability to produce energy, greatly magnifies its sensitivity to excitotoxicity— so much so, that even physiological concentrations of glutamate can become excitotoxic [124,125].

One of the destructive reactions of both excitotoxicity and mercury toxicity is the generation of storms of free radicals and lipid peroxidation products. Essential to the protection of brain cells is the antioxidant enzymes (catalase, glutathione peroxidase, and SOD). Mercury poisons these protective enzymes.

One of the most important protective systems is the glutathione molecule, which is present in every cell in the body. Mercury dramatically lowers glutathione levels by a number of mechanisms [126]. So, we see that mercury can greatly aggravate this entire destructive mechanism.

As important role as mercury plays, it is not the lone essential element in this process. Rather, essential to this process is a combination of pre-existing or vaccine-induced immune dysfunction and excess immune stimulation by a crowded vaccine schedule. This is why autism will not go away, even if mercury were to be completely removed from all vaccines and other drugs. It is also important to appreciate that mercury can never be removed entirely from the picture because of the numerous sources of mercury in our environment, including but not limited to contaminated seafood, atmospheric mercury, and dental amalgams. However, were all use of mercury in medicine to be banned in the U.S. and all U.S.-approved drug products containing any level of any added mercury compound, including Thimerosal, to be recalled and destroyed, the overall incidence of autistic order should decline somewhat and the severity of the symptoms these cases exhibit should significantly decline.
    https://heartmdinstitute.com/health-...n-development/

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    What the Globalist system plans for the American People

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What the Globalist system plans for the American People

Yup.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vaccine Contaminants, Nanotechnology, and Cancer – “New Quality-Control Investigations on Vaccines: Micro and Nano-contamination”

by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO, AOBNMM, ABIHM

Over the last 17 years, I’ve read hundreds of medical journal articles on the problems associated with vaccines. I have written and spoken about vaccine contaminants – stray viruses, aluminum, mercury, polysorbate 80, animal cells, and so on. I have often wondered “What else is coming through that needle?”

This article, “New Quality-Control Investigations on Vaccines: Micro and Nano-contamination”published on January 23, 2017, in the peer-reviewed journal, the International Journal of Vaccines & Vaccination absolutely blew me away.

Here is a snapshot from this must-read, full-text article:

Wow.

While the entire article was disturbing, I found this little paragraph to be the most eye-popping of all:

Feligen, the only veterinary vaccine tested, proved to be the only sample free from inorganic contamination, while Allergoid generates a layer of inorganic salts [aluminum] so thick that it does not allow to detect other particulate contaminants.
    Why would a shot used for allergies (Allergoid) be loaded with aluminum, which is known to cause allergies?

Why would a cat vaccine have no contaminants, while vaccines destined for humans are loaded with toxic particulate matter?

If these vaccine contaminants are due to sloppy manufacturing, the animal vaccine should be contaminated with the same elements, which includes titanium, tungsten, stainless steel,chromium, nickel, aluminum, iron and a very long list of combination formulated compounds such as SiAlSBaFe (silicon + aluminum + sulfur + barium + iron), a particle found in the European flu shot, Agrippal, and AlSiMgTiMnCrFe (aluminum + silicon +magnesium + titanium + manganese + chromium + iron) a particle found in Repevax, one of many European DTaP vaccines.

On a side note, Repevax is one nasty vaccine. In addition to the large particle named above, the vaccine contains diphtheria and tetanus toxoid, 4-in-1 pertussis antigens, and three polio viruses. The vaccine is produced in VERO cells from African monkeys. It has residual formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, streptomycin, neomycin, polymyxin B and bovine serum, all used during the manufacturing process. For good measure, 1.5mg of aluminum phosphate is used as an adjuvant and polysorbate 80 and phenoxyethanol are present as excipients. It is approved for use in children 3yrs of age and over, adolescents and adults. Would you want this injected into your body, or the body of your child?

Table 1. Summary of types of nanoparticles found in 44 tested vaccines

Ag Silver Ni Nickel
    Al Aluminum P Phosphorus
    Au Gold Pb Lead
    Ba Barium Pt Platinum
    Bi Bismuth S Sulfur
    Br Bromine Si Silicon
    Cl Chlorine Sn Tin
    Cr Chromium Ti Titanium
    Cu Copper V Vanadium
    Fe Iron W Tungsten
    K Potassium Zn Zinc
    Mg Magnesium Zr Zirconium

What about these metals?
    According the article, “Toxicity and Carcinogenicity of Essential and Non-Essential Metals,” the metal particulates identified in these vaccines could be causing serious harm. Here are three:

Nickel:
    In vitro cell transformation studies have provided fairly conclusive evidence that nickel can be carcinogenic in humans and animals. (p. 34)
    a potent inducer of DNA lesions, sites of damage in the base-pairing or structure of DNA. (p. 35)

Chromium
    the carcinogenic and mutagenic effects of chromium are without question (p. 15)

Lead
    Children can develop CNS problems when exposed to inorganic lead
    Lead does not penetrate the CNS of adults as readily as it does children, but the peripheral nervous system of adults is affected by lead, leading to peripheral motor neuropathies (p. 16)

I have long believed that the chemicals or viruses – or something else – in vaccines contributed to the spectrum of brain injuries seen in both children and adults. The frontal lobe of the brain, the area behind the forehead, is where empathy is expressed. If this area is damaged, a personality disorder can emerge where a person can no longer appreciate or comprehend the emotions of another. Without compassion, they can intentionally harm others without regret.

Are we seeing this today in our society, in many of our young people? Vaccination at birth with the hepatitis B vaccine began in 1991…26 years ago. The ramp up of the vaccine schedule started then and today, children are subjected to 50 doses of 14 vaccines before age 6, and 69 doses of 16 vaccines by age 18. Across the US, the number of college students taking antidepressants skyrocketed between the 1990s and 2005. Estimates vary, but it has been estimated that up to 50% of all students seen at student health centers are given a prescription. The violence on college campuses has grown exponentially. One in 5 women and one in 16 men are sexually assaulted on a campus. Rape is the most under-reported crime; 63% of sexual assaults are not reported to police.

Are the inorganic contaminants in vaccines delivering a knock-out punch, leading to brain injury specifically in the frontal lobe?

Could vaccines finally be proven to be the smoking gun in both bad health and bad behavior?

The next step is testing all approved vaccines being used in the US. Until that can be done, a complete moratorium on all vaccination should be ordered to save the next – and current – generation of children.
    https://realfarmacy.com/vaccine-cont...zen.yandex.com

Bill Gates’ Former Doctor Says Billionaire ‘Refused to Vaccinate His Kids’

7 Feb 2018 – “I don’t know if he had them vaccinated as adults, but I can tell you he point blank refused to vaccinate them as children,” the physician said at a behind closed doors medical symposium in Seattle, adding “They were gorgeous kids, really smart and vivacious, and he said they would be OK as it was, they didn’t need any shots.”

The comments caused a stir among physicians at the symposium with claims he was breaking doctor-patient confidentiality, according to reports. However as he was speaking to other physicians, he was not breaking the industry code of conduct.

Gates has three children with his wife Melinda – Jennifer, Rory and Phoebe – born between 1996 and 2002, and according to his former doctor, they are all unvaccinated and healthy.

The news that Bill Gates does not vaccinate his own children, despite being the world’s most active campaigner for mandatory vaccinations, should come as no surprise. Studies prove that the elite do not vaccinate their children. But at the same time they expect the masses to have their children vaccinated.

The Elite Do Not Vaccinate

In California, the children most likely to be unvaccinated are white and come from the wealthiest families in Los Angeles, according to a recent study.

The percentage of kindergartners with state-issued personal belief exemptions doubled from 2007 to 2013, from 1.54% to 3.06%. That’s about 17,000 of the wealthiest children, out of more than half a million, opting out of receiving vaccinations.

Vaccine exemption percentages were highest in mostly white, high-income neighborhoods such as Orange County, Santa Barbara and parts of the Bay Area, according to CNN.

The study, which was published in the American Journal of Public Heath, looked at more than 6,200 California schools and found vaccine exemptions were twice as common among kindergartners attending private institutions.
    https://realfarmacy.com/bill-gates-f...zen.yandex.com

OMG! Deadly metals! (if the amounts are any threat to health, everybody on the planet should be dead. How much? (Source is not peer reviewed and will print anything somebody is willing to pay them the $900 to do so).

http://www.skepticalraptor.com/skept...rnal-bad-data/

The data presented looks all scary. All these complicated chemical names in a list. Almost all of them are simple metal salts or ions that are common contaminants. Here’s the problem – if dose makes the poison, that is, anything can be a poison or not be a poison, depending on the dose, then what dose are we getting?

Therein lies the most problematic issue with the data. The numbers are well below the level of biological activity, if these various chemicals even have biological activity (most don’t). For example, the authors found 1569 particles or precipitates in one drop of Cervarix (an anti-HPV vaccine). Sounds horrific right? Except that one drop of vaccine contains around 1.39 X 10^21 individual molecules. This so called contamination approximately 0.0000000000000000000719% of these so called contaminants.

In that Cervarix sample, the researchers found aluminum hydroxide, one of those scary sounding compounds. Let’s say every one of those 1569 particles was aluminum hydroxide, it would mean that around 0.000000000001 ng of aluminum hydroxide in a vial of vaccine. That is simply biologically irrelevant. Even if the aluminum hydroxide was found, it’s level is so low, that the human body wouldn’t notice it. You breathe in more aluminum on a normal day than you would ever find in a vial of vaccine.

This is a ridiculous exercise in scare tactics by the anti-vaccine crowd. These researchers tried to find contaminants at non-biological levels in an attempt to say “hey, these vaccines are contaminated by junk.” Well they aren’t. Vaccine manufacturers are fastidious in the design and running of their manufacturing plants. But unless you believe in unicorns, which I don’t, there is no to get perfectly “clean” manufacturing.

Let me put it another way. If this research is accurate, it tells me that vaccine manufacturing is about as close to “pure” as one can get. These contaminants are so low as they are only detectable by the most sensitive pieces of equipment (if I were to buy into this being a valid method of detecting contaminants). The numbers are so low, that they’re not even close to being biologically active, and more potent sources for these contaminants can be found in food, water and air.

Again, she has no idea what she's talking about. Scaring people away from vaccines - the only public purpose it serves is to give government an excuse to grow bigger.

This is the literal definition of fake news. There is absolutely no evidence that this ever actually happened. None. Zero.The name of the doctor? Nope. The date/time of the event? Nope. The names of any actual witnesses? Nope.

So tell me - what homework did you do here? What research provided you enough information to decide this is credible?

ETA: DuckDuckGo tells me that the genesis of the story was "YourNewswire," which was a fake news site with a long history of fabricating stories for clicks..
    Last edited by angelatc; 01-11-2019 at 01:53 PM.

This is the literal definition of fake news. There is absolutely no evidence that this ever actually happened. None. Zero.The name of the doctor? Nope. The date/time of the event? Nope. The names of any actual witnesses? Nope.

So tell me - what homework did you do here? What research provided you enough information to decide this is credible?

ETA: DuckDuckGo tells me that the genesis of the story was "YourNewswire," which was a fake news site with a long history of fabricating stories for clicks..
    I will concede, I just saw it this morning and posted it without realizing it was from Baxter Dmitry.

Have you checked out the latest Zimmerman info, or are you still ignoring it?

I will concede, I just saw it this morning and posted it without realizing it was from Baxter Dmitry.

Have you checked out the latest Zimmerman info, or are you still ignoring it?
    There is nothing new to add. He isn't available for interviews.

It wasn't a interview, it was a sworn affidavit that he gave the DOJ and they misrepresented his testimony to make their case that vaccines do not cause autism--period.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Donnay is basing her presumptions on data from 2007 not his deposition from nearly 10 years later. Zimmerman's opinion is not scientific fact. The deposition is very informative. Zimmerman stated he would still vaccinate children even if they were susceptible. Trillions of vaccinations have inoculated billions of people. There is nothing in life that has no risk.

Exclamation The debate is over in Australia

A dream come true for vax loving Big Pharma shill authoritarians?

Vaccine Skepticism In Australia Now Punishable By 10 Years In Jail

Australian nurses and midwives who dare to speak out against the dangers of vaccinations on social media or in person will be prosecuted, the Australian government has warned, urging members of the public to report vaccine skeptics to the authorities.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 01-11-2019 at 03:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Donnay is basing her presumptions on data from 2007 not his deposition from nearly 10 years later. Zimmerman's opinion is not scientific fact. The deposition is very informative. Zimmerman stated he would still vaccinate children even if they were susceptible. Trillions of vaccinations have inoculated billions of people. There is nothing in life that has no risk.
    If its not straight from the mouths of Merck
    and Pfizer, or their funded studies, its not Scientific.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    A dream come true for vax loving Big Pharma shill authoritarians?

Vaccine Skepticism In Australia Now Punishable By 10 Years In Jail

Australian nurses and midwives who dare to speak out against the dangers of vaccinations on social media or in person will be prosecuted, the Australian government has warned, urging members of the public to report vaccine skeptics to the authorities.
    Australia knows how to end a debate, lets hope its not communicable.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast