Thread: Google is tracking you. Doing scary things

Google is tracking you. Doing scary things

"Do not track" request is enabled in my chrome browser.

On amazon website I searched for clothes, chairs etc.. Later when I was on other websites I was getting google adsense/ads for chairs, clothes etc.. The same products and things that I searched on amazon, were appearing in google advertisements on other websites.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsback View Post

On amazon website I searched for clothes, chairs etc.. Later when I was on other websites I was getting google adsense/ads for chairs, clothes etc.. The same products and things that I searched on amazon, were appearing in google advertisements on other websites.
    You can blame yourself for believing enabling "Do not track" will make things better.

"You can keep your doctor"
    "your costs won't go up"
    ''Michelle is a woman"
    Seriously, vpn's (though I have yet to decide which one is right for me) are essential for anyone not
    enjoying Googles spying and horrific censorship practices, I don't trust ip vanish due to
    the fact that I believe it is NSA etc that endorses or uses them lol. I've heard much good about Nord, there
    are a lot out there, free to I something like under 10 bucks a month........

There are two sides to this.

#1 - Do not track does not block tracking. NO ONE respects that setting.

#2 - Once they start tracking you, you can start to see the WALLS as they go up. More and more, they will show you $#@! you'll go for. However, that is not the REAL problem. The problem is the stuff you DO want but they WONT TELL YOU about.

For example. MSM is 99% Liberal, and owned by just 6 companies. But now that Disney has fully taken over Fox, thats now down to just 5 companies. The WALL is that you look on media they control for a viewpoint that opposes true Liberalism, and you ONLY find MORE LIBERALISM. They just repackage it and resell it a thousand different ways, and that is what happens when you let them put you in a WALLED GARDEN. The truly valuable stuff, the stuff that scares your would be owners, will ALWAYS be on the outside of what information they are willing to let you see. Thus, Ron Paul was right again: Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies. Just replace Empire with Walled Garden and slap an owner on there and youre all set.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.