Thread: IN Open-Carrier Working on Disabled Vehicle Shot by State Trooper, Left to Bleed Out

IN Open-Carrier Working on Disabled Vehicle Shot by State Trooper, Left to Bleed Out

15 minutes to arrest a dying/dead man and secure the crime scene -- who knows how long it took to get him to the hospital -- dead men tell no tales, so we'll never hear his side of things.

My guess would be that the "trooper" saw the pistol on his hip and freaked out -- but no video, so we'll never know if the deceased truly "reached" for the pistol.

https://www.wibc.com/news/local-news...troopers-story

Man Killed By Trooper, Friends Question Trooper's Story
    Glenn Rightsell's family and friends say he wouldn't hurt anyone. State troopers say he grabbed his gun.
    WISH-TV
    Dec. 31, 2018

CRAWFORDSVILLE, Ind.-- Friends and family of the man shot and killed by an Indiana state trooper Friday night gathered Sunday night for a vigil in his memory. Many of them question the way state troopers say the shooting went down.

The shooting happened around 6:30 p.m. on U.S. 231 near Montgomery County Road 550 North, near North Montgomery High School. Troopers said Glenn Rightsell, 56, of Linden, grabbed his gun.

His family said he was working on his daughter's car, which had broken down along the side of the road earlier in the day, when he was shot.

"Glenn would never disrespect anybody. He was the nicest guy in the world," said Kimberly Vandeventen, a friend. "I was in shock. I didn't believe it," she told WISH-TV.

"No way can I see Glenn doing the things that this officer said," said J.P. Jirtle. "If he reached for his gun, it's a ---- lie. Glenn would have never done that."

On Saturday, Ken Steen shared cellphone video with News 8 that shows the moments following the shooting.

snip

Steen estimated about 15 minutes passed from the time he heard gunshots to the time police took Rightsell into custody. Steen said he was unsure how long after Rightsell was taken into custody that he was taken to the hospital.

"He just laid out and bled there and died," Steen said. "I do feel extremely bad for the family. Because, I think regardless of how the incident went down, the guy was savable."

snip
    Last edited by SeanTX; 01-05-2019 at 09:03 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "laws"

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahah ahahaha

ha

lies!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

The cop's a Hero. Just ask any of his brothers in blue.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

For those of you still living .If you are armed all the time my advice is always just pay the tow bill to have a vehicle towed to your place off the highway . This reduces the exposure to state troopers and that will always increase your life span .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    For those of you still living .If you are armed all the time my advice is always just pay the tow bill to have a vehicle towed to your place off the highway . This reduces the exposure to state troopers and that will always increase your life span .
    towing to the nearest station, bringing a few gallons of gas, tire change, jumping are covered by my insurance. It cost $.50 to $1 a month per vehicle.

This coverage can pay for costs such as:
    • Towing to the nearest repair facility.
    • Gas delivery.
    • A tire change.
    • Labor performed where the breakdown took place.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    towing to the nearest station, bringing a few gallons of gas, tire change, jumping are covered by my insurance. It cost $.50 to $1 a month per vehicle.
    The towing will save your life . You will not get run over or shot by state trooper.
    Do something Danke

Reaching for the gun is irrelevant. All a cop has to do is say he thought you had a gun. When it comes right down to it, he doesn't even have to say he thought you had a gun all he has to say is he feared for his safety. You may not realize it but being a cop is a dangerous job. These fine people put their lives on the line each and every minute of each day for your safety.

Let me guess, all video files of the encounter have been corrupted.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.