Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Massie on Fox News w/ Shannon Bream

  1. #1



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Best person in Washington, after Rand!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

  4. #3
    great to see Massie on Fox and pushing audit the fed!

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Best person in Washington, after Rand!
    Fixed. IMO, Rand and Amash are contesting second place after Massie.

    My opinion is based on the fact that Massie has said or done fewer things I disagree with than Rand or Amash has.

    There aren't many things Rand or Amash has said or done that I disagree with, but there are a few.

    Just off the top of my head, I can't recall any disagreements I've had with Massie.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Fixed. IMO, Rand and Amash are contesting second place after Massie.

    My opinion is based on the fact that Massie has said or done fewer things I disagree with than Rand or Amash has.

    There aren't many things Rand or Amash has said or done that I disagree with, but there are a few.

    Just off the top of my head, I can't recall any disagreements I've had with Massie.
    Massie has had a lot less influence that Rand, I think it's fair to judge partially based on that.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Fixed. IMO, Rand and Amash are contesting second place after Massie.

    My opinion is based on the fact that Massie has said or done fewer things I disagree with than Rand or Amash has.

    There aren't many things Rand or Amash has said or done that I disagree with, but there are a few.

    Just off the top of my head, I can't recall any disagreements I've had with Massie.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Massie has had a lot less influence that Rand, I think it's fair to judge partially based on that.
    It's definitely a pragmatism vs. purism debate but the "right" answer doesn't really matter.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  8. #7
    From a personality perspective Massie is so easy to like and is so down to earth. Rand comes off as he knows more than the next guy.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Massie has had a lot less influence that Rand, I think it's fair to judge partially based on that.
    *shrug* I don't know what "a lot less influence" is supposed to mean in this context - unless you are referring to Rand's supposed "influence" on Trump, which is ephemeral because (1) it only lasts as long as Trump is POTUS, and (2) it seems to be due more to Trump being "influenced" by the last person he talked to than to anything to do with Rand in particular.

    Anyway, however you care to define it, Massie has at least as much "influence" in DC as the guy this forum is named after.

    All I know is that I don't recall disagreeing with anything Massie has said or done so far. That's almost but not quite the case with Rand and Amash, regardless of who has how much "influence".

    And as I said in my previous post, this is all IMO. YMMV. ABCDEFG.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Rand comes off as [if] he knows more than the next guy.
    That's because he very probably does.

  12. #10
    Ryan should have passed a stand alone bill for the border wall before he lost the majority. And small stand alone bills for everything. No more huge omnibus bills.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  13. #11
    I can't help it. This expresses my feelings after ever video containing Massie.


  14. #12
    He's a good man.

    Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    He's a good man.
    The best. Honest and intelligent politicians are hard to find in DC.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.



Similar Threads

  1. Rand Paul on Fox News w/ Shannon Bream 10/10
    By jct74 in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2018, 01:22 PM
  2. T.W. Shannon is inspired by Jeb Bush
    By Brian4Liberty in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-24-2014, 10:39 AM
  3. Is TW Shannon one of us?
    By Vanguard101 in forum Liberty Campaigns
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-23-2014, 03:51 PM
  4. Mike Lee endorses T.W. Shannon
    By RandallFan in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2014, 03:56 AM
  5. SCF Endorses T.W. Shannon
    By gnuschler in forum Liberty Campaigns
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 04:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •