Thread: Dems Unleashed............"Impeach the MFer!"

Dems Unleashed............"Impeach the MFer!"

Where is Rod Serling?

BTW What was Orange Man's incredible crime that merits impeachment? Inquiring minds want to know.
    “Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    BTW What was Orange Man's incredible crime that merits impeachment? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Beating Her Imperial Majesty.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Impeach Trump and literally dismantle the government in the process, when Trump pulls the dead man switch. Sounds like a fair trade.
    Count me in!!!!
    “Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

Drain the Swamp - MAGA
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Drain the Swamp - MAGA
    How about we start with the deep end?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Related:

Dems to File Articles of Impeachment Against Trump on First Day of House Control
    https://www.infowars.com/dems-file-a...house-control/
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Impeach Trump and literally dismantle the government in the process, when Trump pulls the dead man switch. Sounds like a fair trade.
    Count me in!!!!
    If Trump is impeached, nobody will do anything about it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

At least the Evil Party actually follows through and does what they say they are going to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If Trump is impeached, nobody will do anything about it.
    Maybe not immediately, but the first domino will likely fall. Trump won't cowardly slink away like Nixon when his livelihood and family will be permanently disgraced. He'll likely leave a large gift that will seed the resistance in the future. We will see disclosure, both from official and unofficial channels.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Beating Her Imperial Majesty.
    ^^^^^^^^^

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

This is somewhat troubling, especially considering that extreme & most vocal wings of both Dems and GOP are in agreement on this destabilizing objective and are swaering/using profane language.

Angry Dems: Trump Will Not Finish Current Term
    Dems Unleashed............"Impeach the MFer!"

Coulter: Trump Will Not Finish Current Term

Depends on who you ask.

But overall political situation is not looking good for GOP-Adelson wing lately considering widening gap between GOP base and MAGA on things like Syria, foreign spending, gun control, DACA, Wall payment gov shutdown, CFR SCOTUS judges, America First cabinet etc.

IDk why but I don't believe he will be impeached. Good theatrixs though. He did piss off the warmonger class pulling out of Syria.

Trump did talk to people that are known to be Russian. I'm pretty sure that's a crime.

And he said nice things about Putin once. Which could be interpreted as treason.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Yes....duckies, he can be an allegorical "MFer" who is given to hyperbole
    and delusions of grandeur, but will the Senate all vote to convict him? i do
    not condone suggesting that our POTUS is into necrophilia. He has limits.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But you know who would then be President? Mike Pence. And should something happen to him before he names a VP, your new president would be Nancy Pelosi.

That would be one way to get her out of the House.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

What’s so wrong with motherf---er?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.9cf9aa7562ab

By Molly Roberts
    Editorial Writer
    January 4 at 3:39 PM

Should Democrats impeach President Trump? For that matter, should they, as Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) so eloquently suggested last night, “impeach the motherf---er”?

These questions might seem one and the same. But they’re not. The furor over Tlaib’s profane call for a constitutional reckoning touches the intersection of two fights: There’s the objection to speaking of impeaching the president at all. Then there’s the objection to speaking of it — or anything else about him — so foully.

Neither objection stands, though the former is far less silly than the latter.

Impeachment is a legitimate topic. Tlaib herself has laid out a cogent case that the country is in crisis, and that Trump’s known offenses, from hush money to emoluments, are enough to launch an inquiry even without a report from special counsel Robert S. Mueller III. Congress has the power to do something. Talking about using that power is hardly norm-smashing. Whether doing so is politically clever at this moment is harder to gauge, but at least it’s a useful conversation. Freaking out about “motherf---er” is not.

The argument from the pro-civility crusaders is that talking this way is sinking to Trump’s level. That’s wrong. It not only misses the meaningful difference between words and actions, but it doesn’t even grasp the difference between words and other words.

“Motherf---er” is filler; it means little more than “someone more unpleasant than ‘unpleasant’ can convey.” Saying you grab women “by the p---y,” on the other hand, is truly damaging: It turns members of that gender into something to be played with. Calling immigrants an infestation dehumanizes them.

“Motherf---er,” in short, is about civility. “$#@!hole countries” is about character. Democrats who conflate the two weaken themselves. They minimize the abuses of the Trump administration, and they invite the president to go on committing them without expecting anything more than an anemic reprimand. Democrats, he understands, won’t ever really fight back.

Then there’s the charge that embracing crude rhetoric is a gift to the president and his supporters. It alienates those wishy-washy suburbanites whom Trump regularly scandalizes, the thinking goes, and it energizes his most fervent fanatics.

But Trump’s most fervent fanatics are already just that: fervent and fanatical. They don’t need nasty language from Democrats to get them chanting MAGA. As for those suburbanites, it’s insulting — and even dangerous — to suggest that voters will base their behavior on whether a freshman congresswoman said a bad word rather than on whether the president tears parents from their children or tells his defense secretary to assassinate Syria’s Bashar al-Assad.

Linguistic timidity might not be worth bemoaning at such length if it were only about language. A better politics isn’t necessarily a more profane politics. But the left half of the left wants to push broader boundaries, and it’s no wonder they worry when the rest of the party starts to pull instead.

The liberal vanguard Tlaib belongs to seeks massive change, from Medicare for all to a grand climate bargain. They see no hope for compromise now, so they look to a future of Democratic control, when ramming transformation through will require breaking things. The party establishment so far has shown small desire to do so. And that, Tlaib might say, is a motherf---ing shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What’s so wrong with motherf---er?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.9cf9aa7562ab

By Molly Roberts
    Editorial Writer
    January 4 at 3:39 PM

Should Democrats impeach President Trump? For that matter, should they, as Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) so eloquently suggested last night, “impeach the motherf---er”?

These questions might seem one and the same. But they’re not. The furor over Tlaib’s profane call for a constitutional reckoning touches the intersection of two fights: There’s the objection to speaking of impeaching the president at all. Then there’s the objection to speaking of it — or anything else about him — so foully.

Neither objection stands, though the former is far less silly than the latter.

Impeachment is a legitimate topic. Tlaib herself has laid out a cogent case that the country is in crisis, and that Trump’s known offenses, from hush money to emoluments, are enough to launch an inquiry even without a report from special counsel Robert S. Mueller III. Congress has the power to do something. Talking about using that power is hardly norm-smashing. Whether doing so is politically clever at this moment is harder to gauge, but at least it’s a useful conversation. Freaking out about “motherf---er” is not.

The argument from the pro-civility crusaders is that talking this way is sinking to Trump’s level. That’s wrong. It not only misses the meaningful difference between words and actions, but it doesn’t even grasp the difference between words and other words.

“Motherf---er” is filler; it means little more than “someone more unpleasant than ‘unpleasant’ can convey.” Saying you grab women “by the p---y,” on the other hand, is truly damaging: It turns members of that gender into something to be played with. Calling immigrants an infestation dehumanizes them.

“Motherf---er,” in short, is about civility. “$#@!hole countries” is about character. Democrats who conflate the two weaken themselves. They minimize the abuses of the Trump administration, and they invite the president to go on committing them without expecting anything more than an anemic reprimand. Democrats, he understands, won’t ever really fight back.

Then there’s the charge that embracing crude rhetoric is a gift to the president and his supporters. It alienates those wishy-washy suburbanites whom Trump regularly scandalizes, the thinking goes, and it energizes his most fervent fanatics.

But Trump’s most fervent fanatics are already just that: fervent and fanatical. They don’t need nasty language from Democrats to get them chanting MAGA. As for those suburbanites, it’s insulting — and even dangerous — to suggest that voters will base their behavior on whether a freshman congresswoman said a bad word rather than on whether the president tears parents from their children or tells his defense secretary to assassinate Syria’s Bashar al-Assad.

Linguistic timidity might not be worth bemoaning at such length if it were only about language. A better politics isn’t necessarily a more profane politics. But the left half of the left wants to push broader boundaries, and it’s no wonder they worry when the rest of the party starts to pull instead.

The liberal vanguard Tlaib belongs to seeks massive change, from Medicare for all to a grand climate bargain. They see no hope for compromise now, so they look to a future of Democratic control, when ramming transformation through will require breaking things. The party establishment so far has shown small desire to do so. And that, Tlaib might say, is a motherf---ing shame.
    Barbarism is Progress.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So when a woman has job equality with men and the wherewithal to cuss like sailors, I can throw "Never hit a woman" in the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So when a woman has job equality with men and the wherewithal to cuss like sailors, I can throw "Never hit a woman" in the woods.
    I recomend not, we still live by double standards.
    - SUPPORT FREE TRADE, SMUGGLE -

2 + 2 = 5.

They are men's equals in all things. They are allowed to join the infantry now. So if they are equal to men in combat and are such great warriors, we need to dismantle the patriarchal taboo the shames men for hitting women. (At least that's what I think the SJWs are trying to achieve.)

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    They are men's equals in all things. They are allowed to join the infantry now. So if they are equal to men in combat and are such great warriors, we need to dismantle the patriarchal taboo the shames men for hitting women. (At least that's what I think the SJWs are trying to achieve.)
    I think it is time for someone to challenge a violence against a woman law in court. They would either have to admit they are inferior or strike the law thus nullifying the act.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violen...inst_Women_Act

On a related note, are the angry Dems (and angry conservatives) getting publicity/communication advantage here as moderates stick to civil language?

Swearing has more benefits than you may think — from improving your workouts to bonding

People who are really good at swearing have an important advantage

Also responses to use of profane language by people of their own respective parties members is sharply different and quite telling about attitudes of Dems vs GOP. Not only there is almost no call for the rookie Congresswoman to step down in above case, following almost accepting attitude seems to be popular left wing/Dems respense to above foul language use:

01/04/2019
    Lots Of Us Think Trump Is A Motherf**ker Who Should Be Impeached. Rashida Tlaib Just Said It Out Loud.

Michelangelo Signorile
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0d75a9830a875

In sharp contrast, when old reports of alleged profane language (p-word) use by then GOP Presidential candidate surfaced in 2016, Right/Conservatives had taken strong moral stances and there was wide spread rebuke:

Sen. Mike Lee: Stepping Down is Trump's Only Honorable Path
    https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pre...h-782238275676

House Speaker Paul Ryan, R, Wisconsin
    Response: “I am sickened by what I heard today.

Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R, Ky.
    Response: “These comments are repugnant, and unacceptable in any circumstance.

Sen. John Thune, R, South Dakota
    Response: “Donald Trump should withdraw and Mike Pence should be our nominee effective immediately.”

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...ctifying-women

Pence told RNC he could replace Trump on ticket after 'Access Hollywood' tape came out: report

Tells you something about Dems and Republicans moral values systems.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some Republican should "get caught" saying "That $#@! doesn't represent America" and watch heads explode.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    At least the Evil Party actually follows through and does what they say they are going to do.
    You can always trust Evil that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    He did piss off the warmonger class pulling out of Syria.
    He pissed them off by talking about it. And I enjoyed the spectacle of exploding heads.

I'll enjoy it even more when and if it actually happens.

Some Republican should "get caught" saying "That $#@! doesn't represent America" and watch heads explode.
    Reported for implicitly assuming the gender of $#@!s and motherfuckers.

Experts approve:
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump hasn't even been in 6 months, you can't call him a boondoggle President unless he has overseen a military boondoggle for at least a year or two.

emoluments
    You can tell its fake news when they start making up words.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!