Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 47 of 47

Thread: THE 'GREEN NEW DEAL'

  1. #31
    It's entirely possible that the A21/2030 plan is for good reasons. The weather is becoming weirder and weirder, magnetic poles are shifting faster and faster, sun feels stronger and is a different color than years ago, for a few observable examples. I just wish if there were bigger things going on that required such things are A21/2030 that someone would just be honest about it, instead of the constant need to do everything under the cover of disinfo/misinfo (AGW), subversion (rigged elections and wars based on lies) and generally lame reasoning.

    It's hard to believe positive motives are behind something that is presented and implemented under such un-positive methods as A21/2030 has.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-08-2019 at 08:34 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It's entirely possible that the A21/2030 plan is for good reasons. The weather is becoming weirder and weirder, magnetic poles are shifting faster and faster, sun feels stronger and is a different color than years ago, for a few observable examples. I just wish if there were bigger things going on that required such things are A21/2030 that someone would just be honest about it, instead of the constant need to do everything under the cover of disinfo/misinfo, subversion and generally lame reasoning. It's hard to believe positive motives are behind something that is presented and implemented under such un-positive methods.
    It is entirely impossible.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It is entirely impossible.
    Thanks for your opinion. Do you live in an A21/2030 city? I do and have watched it being implemented. It's quite an operation that seems to have virtually unlimited resources behind it. Given the observable earth changes I am not 100% convinced.

    Nostradamus allegedly predicted major earth events around 2029. I'm sure that's woo-woo material to you and most. All things are cyclical, including planetary changes, however. Stuff will happen but it's just a question of when.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Thanks for your opinion. Do you live in an A21/2030 city? I do and have watched it being implemented. It's quite an operation that seems to have virtually unlimited resources behind it. Given the observable earth changes I am not 100% convinced.

    Nostradamus allegedly predicted major earth events around 2029. I'm sure that's woo-woo material to you and most. All things are cyclical, including planetary changes, however. Stuff will happen but it's just a question of when.
    A21/2030 does nothing that would help with such issues, it is about control and nothing more.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #35
    Mexico will pay for it.
    - SUPPORT FREE TRADE, SMUGGLE -

    2 + 2 = 5.

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Just wait 15-20 years when she runs for president.
    I think she's eligible in 2024. I believe shes 29.
    - SUPPORT FREE TRADE, SMUGGLE -

    2 + 2 = 5.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Just wait 15-20 years when she runs for president.
    Yep, she's 29. so by 2024 she'll be eligible. Born 1989 + 35 = 2024.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez

    Now I'm worried.
    - SUPPORT FREE TRADE, SMUGGLE -

    2 + 2 = 5.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Now I'm worried.
    So far, American history shows a pattern of swinging between left and right.
    Imagine, it's Rand Paul vs AOC... ..and Rand loses.

    I mean, there never being a Democrat president ever again, is highly, highly unlikely.
    And boy do they want to puniish the conservatives for the humiliating spanking given to them in 2016.

    Or she may run against Pence or some other wooden nobody neo-con. Be just like olden days again.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    So far, American history shows a pattern of swinging between left and right.
    Imagine, it's Rand Paul vs AOC... ..and Rand loses.

    I mean, there never being a Democrat president ever again, is highly, highly unlikely.
    And boy do they want to puniish the conservatives for the humiliating spanking given to them in 2016.

    Or she may run against Pence or some other wooden nobody neo-con. Be just like olden days again.
    There must be a separation, the two Americas will end up killing eachother if they don't get a divorce.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    So far, American history shows a pattern of swinging between left and right.
    Imagine, it's Rand Paul vs AOC... ..and Rand loses.

    I mean, there never being a Democrat president ever again, is highly, highly unlikely.
    And boy do they want to puniish the conservatives for the humiliating spanking given to them in 2016.

    Or she may run against Pence or some other wooden nobody neo-con. Be just like olden days again.
    Their playbook was set on fire in 2016 and they literally are garnering the likes of AOC and the Bernie crowd. Bernie is toast in 2020, but he'll be used to rally the troops and then throw support to AOC as VEEP.

    With that, she's all set for 2024.

    My question to all is, wtf is the GOP doing? besides nothing.
    - SUPPORT FREE TRADE, SMUGGLE -

    2 + 2 = 5.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Their playbook was set on fire in 2016 and they literally are garnering the likes of AOC and the Bernie crowd. Bernie is toast in 2020, but he'll be used to rally the troops and then throw support to AOC as VEEP.

    With that, she's all set for 2024.

    My question to all is, wtf is the GOP doing? besides nothing.
    Do you think she has the longevity? I'm betting the dems will ditch her by then...

    Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"



  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Do you think she has the longevity? I'm betting the dems will ditch her by then...
    She does, the young voters and the split in the DEM party. A clue will be to watch how The Witch reacts and plays her hand. She doesn't want to be embarrassed and AOC has no problem doing that to her or anyone else. The "old" DEMS are on their way out, I bet they systematically start dropping like flies, scandals etc,...making way for these new "woke" DEMS. your career is doomed as an "old school DEM".
    - SUPPORT FREE TRADE, SMUGGLE -

    2 + 2 = 5.

  16. #43
    Who elected this crazy lady?

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Who elected this crazy lady?
    Crazy People.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    No, you get to pay money to Oyarde to compensate for the white privilege you have lorded over him for so long.
    I've always imagined Oyarde to be like Clint Eastwood from Gran Torino.

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Who elected this crazy lady?
    Maybe no one. Never know with all the vote rigging and junk that passes for elections these days. Her arrival seems almost a little too timely and convenient...
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  20. #47

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. 'The Green New Deal' Approaches!
    By AuH20 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-27-2018, 11:41 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-14-2018, 02:38 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-24-2015, 08:08 AM
  4. "A new world order, a grand bargain, a new green deal."
    By awake in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 07:45 PM
  5. "The Green Economy Initiative", aka. "The Green New Deal"
    By Gaius1981 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 11:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •